Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparry appears to have more hair on the top of his head in those pictures. Has he finally resorted to wearing a rug?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Never watched their crapumentary ... Is this a real clip??? So damn fake. I hate these grifters.
What a twit! Look at him.
---
On my IG feed , I still maintain there’s no divorce on the horizon.
They won’t divorce they’re perfect for each other, both pathetic, in their own fantasy world, bitter to the core,Mr and Mrs delusional. With two cardboard kids and Doria the explorer.
---
She had to pay to get in though there’s no way she got that booth for free lol 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The yahoo yelling it's meghan markle!!!!!!! must have been a paid plant. They are battleing terrible press and needed to show the world how wonderful is their life and marriage. Otherwise their securridy would have been prohibiting the vidoes. It's pretty funny, she is a skanky clunky, awkward dancer. I am sure she practices in front of the same mirror that reflects her drop dead beauty when the rest of us see this:
1693696144364.png
1693696383845.png
1693697033459.png
1693697104999.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
This is on X again. Some newer tattlers might not hare read it.

Link to blind.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I have no sympathy for Harold. Not one cell in my body feels sorry for him. I can be a hard witch but when I think about the way he treated his grandparents I want him to be miserable for the rest of his life. I don’t think he has the brains to understand that actions have consequences but also it was never instilled in him growing up as he was always protected to save the Royal reputation.
I wonder if Harold is keeping up the appearances of still being happily 🤣 married because he doesn’t want to admit that William was right.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Just noticed in this clip, m dancing away and woman down in front of her runs fingers through hair and lifts it up, and what does m do next :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Somebody posted the only image of Harry smiling and dancing from Instagram and of course not any of the negative ones.Sorry I have no idea how to post but the image is pretty disturbing with M dancing round H with arms everywhere!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Jacket buttons are on his right hand side here not the left as in the other pics 🤔
The photo where the buttons are on the ‘ladies side’ is a flipped pic….

The pics and video and all the freaking out about them is all a set up. Conveniently, there was clear vision of her dancing and it’s clear she’s dancing like she has an audience. Who picks up their hair for it to fall mid dance?! It’s a clap back for no one believing she was at the Taylor Swift concert.

I watched the ‘dancing’ with the sound off… hilarious!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The arms give me the creeps. So long and always flailing around. I find them so odd. She never seems to know what to do with them

• Haha
Reactions: 43
1693704449099.png

Can I just say no? Just no. I don't like her music or fashion choices, but she is a beautiful woman. What was she thinking? Has she hired meghan's sylist?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths tit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks
What a steaming pile of 🐂💩
---
🎶🎶🎶
Oh the games people play now
Every night and every day now
Never meaning what they say now
And never meaning what they say

As they while away the hours
In their ivory towers
Till they're covered up with flowers
In the back of a black limousine
🎶🎶🎶

One of these days the gruesomes will end in tragedy. His? Hers? Who knows, but I get the feeling it's somewhat inevitable
Both? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
He can’t stand her. This is not a fake narrative. Watch the difference in him when he comes for the Wellchild event &/Invictus esp if she is not there. I expect to see a relaxed, smiling Hasbeen.

BTW they were not in the VIP area with the other A listers. Kris Jenner was amongst those A listers which is interesting. Also the people with the losers are the usual paid staff or whatever. Not real friends cause they have none.

• Wow
Reactions: 45
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths tit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks
Bullshit.
Not you, Cinni obviously, the article. Hate bs articles like these.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Wouldn't surprise me if the little scenario was planned. Him grumpy, her and mama grift dancing. Just to keep the publicity machine going, knowing everyone will pick up on it
Pretty stupid to plan to look bored and miserable at a Beyoncé concert. Seeing that Beyonce and especially Jay Z wouldn’t be too happy to see a bored & miserable man at their concert. Yeah, thats a really good vibe & advertisement for Beyoncé & Jay Z. As others have stated, Beyoncé & Jay Z would not be happy with bored, miserable posts being shown associated with their concert.

BTW Jay Z was in the VIP area with the other A listers and at one time dancing along side Kris Jenner. The losers were not invited into the VIP area. I doubt very much Beyoncé gave them free tickets. They got there’s somewhere else. This kind of publicity is going to be never ending but take comfort that they are being shut out of the VIP areas at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.