Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww - too bad - KC and PoW have both found that they have urgent subsequent engagements 🤣 🤣 🤣

So much for all of the Harkles' paid PR about "peace talks" ... more like the Cold War

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
From tiktok. I would suggest muting it as its just a lot of background yelling:

Edit... I see I'm late to the party with this one 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Longer version saved in the media gallery. This is so cringe:

---
From tiktok. I would suggest muting it as its just a lot of background yelling:

View attachment 2422155
This is in the media gallery too.

I've got 2nd hand embarrassment just uploading them 🤮
---
He's got his arm round her in this one:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
All these videos and clips just scream LOOK AT ME I AM HAVING A GREAT TIME AND LOVE MY LIFE.

It’s funny that she allegedly went to the Taylor Swift concert and there’s not one photo, then photos come out of Kate at a festival so now we’re treated to hours of footage of M at a concert. What a coincidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Longer version saved in the media gallery. This is so cringe:

---

This is in the media gallery too.

I've got 2nd hand embarrassment just uploading them 🤮
---
He's got his arm round her in this one:

I am no longer the worlds worst dancer thankyou smeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The dailymail has a shot of Momager Jenner dancing with other talented people rapper musicians etc at the same Beyonce concert.
Did doria get wind of this outing at the recent charity event she was snapped at with the Kardtrashians and told Peg leg .. who is a manipulative hoe , couldn't get the VIP tickets, took the suite option to arrange some sort of "look I have celeb friends" but it backfired. Cos no one famous hangs in a "suite" at a beyonce concert. As per all the IG videos I've seen.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
At least Meghan and Dorito were enjoying themselves
Harold looked like a wet weekend 😅

He knows he's out of his depth 😄
Polish_20230902_225555719.jpg

This is what feelings of complete alienation in another culture looks like.
He probably verges from loving it to hating it all the time, but always feeling like an outsider.

My guess is that he's really freaked out by his new life most of the time and is too scared to say anything 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.