Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When newspapers were first published, they printed fact. Readers knew it was the truth. Magazines took it a step further and included glossy pictures, but kept the facts right.

Fast forward several years and we have social media where anything goes, papers print the majority of truth adding bits here and there and we have to decide which bits are correct, and many stories in mags are stories.

Any misdemeanours can now be questioned on forums, and people investigate stuff themselves sharing their findings and support it with evidence.

So ... What the palace may have got away with years ago doesn't always wash now as more "silliness" is coming to light as the truth unfolds (Diana/Bashir being just one).

I am therefore of the opinion that some of the royal household and/or their staff will have found Tattle, Quora, etc and feel humiliated at the flatpack stories, which they'll know the truth about - or do they know about Lil, not sure. I think William and Catherine can't believe what's happened, and Charles is trying to cover it up by ignoring it.

The truth will be very embarrassing for him, but the longer it goes on the worse it will be. The media is already opening up about their true feelings about Mr & Mrs Ho and uncovering their constant lies, so it's only a matter of time before the flatties are discussed. I am amazed at the number of people (usually outside of Tattle) who really believe A&L exist, albeit they are dead ringers for other kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Harry & Meghan #378 I liked it but should not have put a ring on it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths tit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks
I wouldn't trust the integrity of New Idea, even in the height of the great bog roll crisis of 2020-21 (never forget) would the paper it is printed on have served any use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well it certainly looks like she knows she is being filmed they way she is dancing ….. the over wiggling of her arse, the lifting of her hair and the pouting of the lips …..posing moves if ever I saw one. This woman is so full of herself “Look at me, look at me”.

Edit …. Just looked at the dancing vid again and the older chap a few seats across from her doesn’t seem over impressed, in fact he has just carried on chewing whatever he is eating! Lol and where’s H disappeared to? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Well it certainly looks like she knows she is being filmed they way she is dancing ….. the over wiggling of her arse, the lifting of her hair and the pouting of the lips …..posing moves if ever I saw one. This woman is so full of herself “Look at me, look at me” and is sooooooooooooo fake in everything she does.
… and no A listers ( or b, c , d listers come to mention it) within spitting distance of them .

It’s the little things Brenda , that are the most satisfying.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
A very interesting article by Hugo Vickers on the new reign
This on our fave:
It is clear that the King is leaving the door open for his son to return (alone) at some point in the future, which may well not be as distant as some suppose. It is a sad irony that Prince Harry set up the Invictus Games in order to encourage wounded soldiers not to consider themselves victims, while he has turned himself into the very epitome of a victim, forever bemoaning his lot.

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Don't believe it - Catherine is a Capricorn like me. You give people lots of chances but when you're done you're done. No coming back ever.

I think that the Hs are really not present in the RFs minds other than for the odd roll eyes. They are living their best lives post HMQE2 as best the can to keep the RF moving forwards and steadying the ship. This was a crucial transition year (and always would have been) and despite all the crap thrown by the Hs, the hyperbole from the press and anti monarchists nothing has stuck. They've had a pretty good year settling into their new roles.

The Hs on the other hand have tried everything to get a response from the RF - and nothing. It's now regularly leaked when H is back in the UK that there's no space in HMKs diary or he's abroad and that W has no contact.

Ignore all this wishful thinking by press and Hs - they wish they were important enough for space to be made in someone's diary - but they aren't.
Just wondering if they will get a mention in KC3’s Christmas Day speech this year? If so, I wonder what he could possibly say about them?

Any suggestions for KC to consider …… keep it relatively clean please as it is broadcast before the 9 o’clock watershed! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.