Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Programme on ch 5 - Phillip: Elizabeth's One and Only, on at 8.15 (in 5 mins).

'The real story of PP, from war hero to the rock at Queen's side

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Cor imagine you think you’ve got your knight in shining armour and in reality you end up with a twit in tin foil eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Programme on ch 5 - Phillip: Elizabeth's One and Only, on at 8.15 (in 5 mins).

'The real story of PP, from war hero to the rock at Queen's side
Very interesting so far. He was born in Corfu!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Cor imagine you think you’ve got your knight in shining armour and in reality you end up with a twit in tin foil eh?
I used to say something similar when any of my friends wanted to buy/wear suits in shiny material 😂 Almost every man I've ever known has worn shiny/shimmery materials as formals at some point 🤦 most grew up, but some still wear shiny suits and shirts - very Smegs-like, they are. Apparently shiny = premium/luxurious 🤦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I have been refered back to the Gastro people they are testing for celiac disease now , have a food diray to fill in and more blood tests also been told to up my protin in take as I am starting to feel muscle weakness etc but struggling to eat proper because of the gastro issues have given me a sort of mental block re eating just tired of being ill now
[/QUOTE]
It's draining to not be well over a long time. I hope you find a solution and turn the corner soon x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
If anyone would like to, the info in this pic is enough to find the video and it’s hellish. I have PTSD from one of the last jobs I dealt with as a serving person and i can’t describe what it’s like.
I am 100% certain that Ginge would have been able to access help very quickly, without fuss. I ended up in a very dark place because our NHS is too stretched and it took a lot to be brought back to some semblance of life.

by decrying the support he got he is minimising those of us that truly couldn’t access help and it makes me all dizzy and red inside.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
I know it’s been said loads already but there’s no way she was at Taylor Swift’s gig , where’s the proof ? seeing as IG is bombarded with pics of her Beyoncé show up.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.