Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s been said loads already but there’s no way she was at Taylor Swift’s gig , where’s the proof ? seeing as IG is bombarded with pics of her Beyoncé show up.
They were definitely not at Taylor’s. That is why she has made damn sure there are pictures of them being at Beyoncé’s. Not sure she would be too happy about the miserable looking Hasbeen though.

Reactions: 46
They were definitely not at Taylor’s. That is why she has made damn sure there are pictures of them being at Beyoncé’s. Not sure she would be too happy about the miserable looking Hasbeen though.
She might have been there.

But if anything it just proves how bad she is at PR.

Given the accusations made about Taylor Swift, by precisely the same audience that the Harkles hoped to win over by making similar accusations against the Royal Family, Britain, etc.

Reactions: 30
Pretty stupid to plan to look bored and miserable at a Beyoncé concert. Seeing that Beyonce and especially Jay Z wouldn’t be too happy to see a bored & miserable man at their concert. Yeah, thats a really good vibe & advertisement for Beyoncé & Jay Z. As others have stated, Beyoncé & Jay Z would not be happy with bored, miserable posts being shown associated with their concert.

BTW Jay Z was in the VIP area with the other A listers and at one time dancing along side Kris Jenner. The losers were not invited into the VIP area. I doubt very much Beyoncé gave them free tickets. They got there’s somewhere else. This kind of publicity is going to be never ending but take comfort that they are being shut out of the VIP areas at least.
There were plenty of tickets available if you wanted to pay the overinflated prices. I looked online and the ticket brokers had them. They weren’t given anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Harry & Meghan #378 Haz has no friends, Smeg dances like an octopus she's got the bends!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
The woman in the sparkly dress is Abigail Spencer and the man looks like the same person who was at the supposed parade but the woman's profile doesn't match the woman who was at the parade.
Don't Google pictures for Abigail Spencer unless you want to bleach your eyes afterwards 🍑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
From tiktok. I would suggest muting it as its just a lot of background yelling:

Edit... I see I'm late to the party with this one 😉

View attachment 2422155
The person who was yelling, I hope he was either being sarcastic or totally drunk, because that's just inexcusable 🙄 Except if he's a Sugar. That would ....what's a PC way of saying this? He needs medicine. Is that okay to say?

@Thalia, we did end up getting videos of Smegs flailing about 😂

Reactions: 28
View attachment 2422476

Can I just say no? Just no. I don't like her music or fashion choices, but she is a beautiful woman. What was she thinking? Has she hired meghan's sylist?
I was wondering why she had 3 arms? Took me a while as its first things in the morning but agree she is beautiful but her fashion and music are not my taste.

Reactions: 24
43 studied dance when she was younger and this is the result? I'm offended.

Same vibes, tbh

Twue wuv
Horror movie/nightmare vibes. James Wan could probably make something out of this.

Stormy night, Sparry wakes up to knocking on his window on the second floor. Tree branch in the shape of a hand reaching out and tap tap tapping away. Sparry starts tapping his own chest. Another tree hand joins in the tapping, ultimately breaking the glass and reaching in. The branches slowly extend towards Sparry, entwine themselves around his neck.....

Brb need to call Netflix.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths tit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks
Don't believe it - Catherine is a Capricorn like me. You give people lots of chances but when you're done you're done. No coming back ever.

I think that the Hs are really not present in the RFs minds other than for the odd roll eyes. They are living their best lives post HMQE2 as best the can to keep the RF moving forwards and steadying the ship. This was a crucial transition year (and always would have been) and despite all the crap thrown by the Hs, the hyperbole from the press and anti monarchists nothing has stuck. They've had a pretty good year settling into their new roles.

The Hs on the other hand have tried everything to get a response from the RF - and nothing. It's now regularly leaked when H is back in the UK that there's no space in HMKs diary or he's abroad and that W has no contact.

Ignore all this wishful thinking by press and Hs - they wish they were important enough for space to be made in someone's diary - but they aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He’ll never stop bleeping whinging will he? Can‘t even talk about the Invictus games without bringing up the trauma of his mother’s death. He’s stuck at 12yrs of age, and he was easy prey for his odious grifting wife and her shady mother and friends. No real friends left in his life either to tell him that at 38yrs old, he really needs to get a bleeping grip. Reduced to being another spare in his life, this time at a Beyoncé concert next to his awkwardly flailing wife and butch mother in law, well done Harry. Deserve all you got coming to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.