Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @SweetSummerChild for the cracking title...

So where were we?

Doria appeared with the Kardashians,
The Invictus documentary has aired which mainly included H complaining about the usual,
The terrible trio were spotted at a Beyonce concert and H had a face like a slapped arse.

Oh and we might not see M at the Invictus games, what a shame that would be.

Most importantly, we're heading up to the first anniversary of the loss of HMLTQ. How has it been a year already?

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The celeb boxes at Beyonce irk me. Her tour was v good, very hyped. But it's obvious that the corporate entertainment boxes for Bey/Taylor/Harry are gifted to celebrities rather than paid.
Ariana Grande appearing at the London one when the filming schedule for wicked had changed several times. It's all too convenient.

Reactions: 41
Hahahahaaaaa, love the title 😃😃

A quick resume -

" A pair of cunts" .....

GettyImages-1240918537.jpg
Meghan-Markle-Accused-Of-SICKENING-PR-Stunt-After-Placing-Roses-For-Texas-School-Shooting-Vict...png

Screenshot_20220904-205804_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
All these pictures from the concert show is that they do not look like husband and wife anymore as it fairly obvious that neither of them can stand the sight of one another and they don't even appear to come off as friends either as they are acting like total strangers. Also it is noticeable that since the Queen's Funeral the clawing and clutching by her has completely disappeared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
All these pictures from the concert show is that they do not look like husband and wife anymore as it fairly obvious that neither of them can stand the sight of one another and they don't even appear to come off as friends either as they are acting like total strangers. Also it is noticeable that since the Queen's Funeral the clawing and clutching by her has completely disappeared.
A couple who truly deserve each other.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
He's developing nicely.
I can't wait to see what Harry does with his decolletage.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A couple who truly deserve each other.
They really are an awful pair of cunts ; nasty, lying, snide, unlikeable , the sort of people that need to be kept at arms-length. Of no use whatsoever to Man nor Beast.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They really are an awful pair of cunts ; nasty, lying, snide, unlikeable , the sort of people that need to be kept at arms-length. Of no use whatsoever to Man nor Beast.
Kept at arms length is a perfect way to describe the way all people should treat them .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is he wearing white trousers??

Has it been officially confirmed they were at Bey's concert? That pic could have been anywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Is he wearing white trousers??

Has it been officially confirmed they were at Bey's concert? That pic could have been anywhere
In the tweets that I posted by @BardavidCarrie in the previous thread she did say that was sat right in front of them, although in a tweet on the 26th August she said that she was given Beyonce LA tickets and didn't say how she got them which indicates that they were given to her for free.

Reactions: 34
Could this be the reason why we are seeing more of Doria?
He's talking wank today.

The idea that mother/daughter combos out together being creepy is bollocks.
I say that as a soon to be 50 yr old who goes to concerts with her adult daughter on the regular.
Life doesn't end as soon as you pop out a sprog.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Happy New Thread, excellent title.

Going by the concert pictures, just as well Haz never had aspirations to be an actor

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Could this be the reason why we are seeing more of Doria?
Doria has always been seen with them. She was with them at a concert or similar pre-engagement and also went on the Grenfell cookbook visit. I think it's just as or even more cynical. It's the mother he's not had since he was a young boy role. It also treds on Middleton turf where William has clearly relished the family dynamic of the Middletons and Carole doing normal things for him like making him cheese on toast.
---
I think someone asked on the last thread who the other people in the concert photo are. I saw Abigail Spencer mentioned. The other two look like the couple who were at the supposed independence day parade. Security?

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.