Harry & Meghan #377 Wifeโ€™s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not convinced they were at the actual concert.

I would have expected Harold to be necking a bottle of beer if he was there and bored.
Off topic question: Are bottles allowed at US concerts? It all has to be served in plastic cups in the UK...

Reactions: 26
Oh we've done Harold a disservice :(

He was having a quick breather because here us actual footage of him, in his white trousers and silver jacket, rocking out to Single Ladies:

๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
As an aside, this is what Harold's todger sees when the Elizabeth Arden cream is opened...

a1c5570b-f964-4a8d-9a5c-5a06c18aff96_text.gif

๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
All the pictures I could find...

View attachment 2421176

View attachment 2421164
View attachment 2421168
View attachment 2421161

Not sure about the sequence here but it seems like this woman was taking pictures of them. At some point Harry noticed. Meghan started to dance and act up... He moved away and went on his phone.

View attachment 2421169View attachment 2421163View attachment 2421166
Heโ€™s that bored shitless heโ€™s on his phone.. and why does she always have to clap with her hands in the air like a bleeping sea lion clapping for fish

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
For anyone interested, there's a programme on tonight on ch5 - Wallis Simpson: Femme Fatale

• Haha
Reactions: 29
1693675678448.png

Oh where oh where did the googoo eyes go?
Oh where oh where can they be?
With his moobs on display and her glare set to flay

With his show in the pits and her skirt up to her tits,
The googoo eyes called it quits.

Now granted, I am not a pop/hip hop/rap fan,
1693675963590.png
1693675996976.png

but this is just silly.

True Divas-in the best sense of the word
1693676306758.png
1693676592629.png
1693677009197.png

Leontyne Price..................Maria Callas.......................................................................................................Anna Netrebko

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Why are they no longer touching eachother at every opportunity??? There never used to be photos when they weren't all over eachother.

I feel like this is her attempt at re-branding themselves and her making herself the "star" but the history is there of millions of pictures of them touching for her to make money off when she divorces him....

Reactions: 37
Now that is interesting! Are they not best buds any more? Mmmmm....

Also: where can I get a fascinator that looks like a mini Beyonce? It's very fetching :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2421551
Tyler knows they just used him. I wonโ€™t be surprised if heโ€™s washed his hands with her now.I wonder if mega has seen this and had a meltdown as she wasnโ€™t on the front row with him.. cue the smashing plates in 3โ€ฆ2โ€ฆ1!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
View attachment 2421676
With his moobs on display and her glare set to flay

With his show in the pits and her skirt up to her tits,
The googoo eyes called it quits.

Now granted, I am not a pop/hip hop/rap fan,
View attachment 2421685View attachment 2421686
but this is just silly.

True Divas-in the best sense of the word
View attachment 2421698View attachment 2421703View attachment 2421714
Leontyne Price..................Maria Callas.......................................................................................................Anna Netrebko
Look who is credited for the Beyoncรฉ photos while their favourite client is making a show of herself dancing a few metres away ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Idk, but he looks like heโ€™s about to kill the photographer.
That was my take He was mad that someone spotted them for pictures. What did he expect? Meghan probably phoned them ahead of time and told them where they were sitting. The stadium is huge and someone knew where they were.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I think they have been drifting apart since before then. I have a feeling that the clutching and holding hands at the funeral was because she was sh1t scared all the time she was here โ€ฆ.. afraid the crowds and other people closer to them would show their true feelings of her. She can give it out but cannot take any criticism so I donโ€™t expect her ever to return to these shores...โ€ฆโ€ฆ. which is fine by us!
Hooray!
We are permanently rid of the bleep ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
---
As an aside, this is what Harold's todger sees when the Elizabeth Arden cream is opened...

View attachment 2421730

๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
... even Heineken cannot reach THAT part on him that other beers cannot reach ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That was my take He was mad that someone spotted them for pictures. What did he expect? Meghan probably phoned them ahead of time and told them where they were sitting. The stadium is huge and someone knew where they were.
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Oh the games people play now
Every night and every day now
Never meaning what they say now
And never meaning what they say

As they while away the hours
In their ivory towers
Till they're covered up with flowers
In the back of a black limousine
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

One of these days the gruesomes will end in tragedy. His? Hers? Who knows, but I get the feeling it's somewhat inevitable

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.