Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C

Haz and BetterUp? Looks as if Chimpo contract won't be renewed as Better Up are moving from San Fran to Texas and Haz is no longer regarded as a positive asset. Threat to right to reside in US as a result?

Visa status continues to remain ambiguous? Not up to KC to get involved nor likely that he has any influence. İt is the responsibility of the US authorities to condemn preferential treatment of elites and prevent Haz's threats to the US constitution.

Haz a drama queen? Learnt from Diana and Smeg's hyper-dramatics have influenced him.

Haz's false narratives? Haz's untrue claims about his time in the Army are being disputed by top brass and army colleagues. Also disloyalty and disrespect shown toward TLQ and TRF looked down on. İn reality Haz was always a safe distance from the action. Haz's mind is blown by drugs.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
How long until the stories come out that Meghan felt suicidal at the Beyonce concert?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
He looks so dejected there as if He would rather be at home on the playstation

I have been refered back to the Gastro people they are testing for celiac disease now , have a food diray to fill in and more blood tests also been told to up my protin in take as I am starting to feel muscle weakness etc but struggling to eat proper because of the gastro issues have given me a sort of mental block re eating just tired of being ill now
I'm sorry to hear you're having so much trouble. Especially with the possible caeliac diagnosis and the mental block. Mum has gone through that, and even now sometimes it's a challenge to get her to eat right. If it's Caeliac, and even if it isn't, the constant sensitivity and negative reactions to certain foods can really mess with your mind. Would be appropriate to look into counselling, if possible.

Stress migraines and sinusitis have had the same impact on me, so over the years I've identified and developed meals that I know I can have safely when I'm sick. Started with plain cheese toast, added chicken nuggets or other snacks from a particular brand (their spice mix settles my tummy), then added sauteed veggies. Now I've been able to add chapattis/naan/stuffed paranthas to the mix - healthier than bread. Apple slices and carrots have helped both me and mum. Coconut water is really nice and soothing, and also nutritious.

My family doc also suggests a bit of cold raw milk to alleviate some of the symptoms, including acidity. Curd is also nice to have with grains etc - just have to make sure that all the foods that you're having in the meal can be had together.

Start small, try to have some apple slices in your fridge at all times and tell yourself you have to finish them the same day, then have them as a snack. Same with carrots. Pears could work too if they're not sour. Any other fruit or salad veggie (no onions!) you like and are allowed to have. Maybe some mildly-seasoned chicken bits. And definitely have coconut water at hand. You'll see your appetite rush back soon 🤗

The match hasn't restarted yet, the Pup is being bratty and the weather is still too hot and muggy so I'm very annoyed and sleepy. So the Harkles are as cunts as ever and I CBA to compliment them any more at this time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sorry don't believe this crap. Kate will not go against William and if he doesn't want to talk to Harold then neither will Kate.
Charles is another matter but why would any of them want to ruin a trip to Scotland by inviting the ginger turnip?
It's utter garbage.
I agree - W ignored Hs text asking when were he and Catherine flying up for HMQE2 on the day she passed away and apparently barely spoke to him during that time. Since then we've had the Netflix series and wwwaaaahhhs book - W knows H has signed multi book deals so there is more to come - there is no way on earth will there be contact between them let alone place talks because why give them more material to spin and misrepresent.

This is all press stirring because they desperately want an inside track on what's going on - there appear to be many fewer leaks about the Wales family these days compared to when H was drinking with the RRs to be Mr popular.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
It is noticeable that ever since the Queen's Funeral the clawing and clutching has completely disappeared.
I think they have been drifting apart since before then. I have a feeling that the clutching and holding hands at the funeral was because she was sh1t scared all the time she was here ….. afraid the crowds and other people closer to them would show their true feelings of her. She can give it out but cannot take any criticism so I don’t expect her ever to return to these shores...……. which is fine by us!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Ah, so Tyler Perry was front row....Miles away from smegz!
He was filming for the green screen.

That said...
What happened to Meghan being all about empowering women?
Surely she should have gone to the Lizzo concert if that was still the case.

Reactions: 33
Thank you DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations SweetSummerChild on the title.

I read the DM article about the events around HMQEII passing.
I think it was the day before HMQEII passes it said something about a fall. Was it an actual fall or a 'fall' in relation to her health. It may have been during the ring around by the journalist.

Was Smeg and H's friends at the Beyonce concert the same ones at the basketball game. Is it the same stadium because the layout looks the same.

EDIT: The reference to "the fall" is under the 11.09am timeline regarding Ted Verity getting confirmation from a source about HMQEII health declining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm not convinced they were at the actual concert.

I would have expected Harold to be necking a bottle of beer if he was there and bored.

Reactions: 27
This photo makes me wonder whether it was Abigail Spencer, or one of the Arsewell women? The nose just looks a bit wrong. She's not actually mentioned in any of the articles.

Screenshot 2023-09-02 at 17.53.44.png

Reactions: 24
He looks so dejected there as if He would rather be at home on the playstation

I have been refered back to the Gastro people they are testing for celiac disease now , have a food diray to fill in and more blood tests also been told to up my protin in take as I am starting to feel muscle weakness etc but struggling to eat proper because of the gastro issues have given me a sort of mental block re eating just tired of being ill now

Oh Zippy2000 I hope the quacks sort this out for you soon. It's been going on for a while now from your posts.
I am guessing the food diary is to see if any specific foods set off your gastro problem.

Celiac is usually caused through gluten. If you are having problems with some meats, fruit, veg etc it might be something else.

Hopefully you will have an answer soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.