Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone asked on the last thread who the other people in the concert photo are. I saw Abigail Spencer mentioned. The other two look like the couple who were at the supposed independence day parade. Security?
The woman in the sparkly dress is Abigail Spencer and the man looks like the same person who was at the supposed parade but the woman's profile doesn't match the woman who was at the parade.

Reactions: 35
Thank you Dan Dan and Sweet Summer Child.

Lots of favourable comments on Al-Fayed, how he was a good employer who treated people kindly. Sad that he never gave up trying to find out the truth about the Paris tunnel crash, and died still not knowing.

The crash was ruled an accident after lengthy investigation. Years ago I dismissed the conspiracy theories, and when the Met Police produced Operation Paget in 2006 that was that for me, it was just a tragedy. I didn't know until today that PC was interviewed by John Stevens of Scotland Yard about Diana's note that "her husband was planning an accident...brake failure and serious head injuries...so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke" (not true).
Prince Philip declined to assist in the investigation, "No, thank you" he told Stevens.

Now, I don't know. We saw only the other day with Mahfouz that the police will cover things up on Palace orders. How Harold's crimes have been covered up, how the Flatpacks have been covered up, the truth suppressed over how much more we don't know?

Dishonesty is retrospective. You find out someone lied today, and wonder what they lied about in the past.

Before, I'd have never believed these things could happen, but now I think the Establishment collectively are capable of anything.
One reporter commented that despite his wealth, influence and determination, Al-Fayed was no match for the Establishment (MI6, the Met Police and the Palace) and was bound to fail.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The celeb boxes at Beyonce irk me. Her tour was v good, very hyped. But it's obvious that the corporate entertainment boxes for Bey/Taylor/Harry are gifted to celebrities rather than paid.
Ariana Grande appearing at the London one when the filming schedule for wicked had changed several times. It's all too convenient.
I was wondering if it is the same box/ location as the basketball game they attended that is leased by the pr firm

Reactions: 35
Big thanks @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting the new thread and recap and congrats to @SweetSummerChild for the brilliant title.

Why is it all Dorito recently? We saw neither hide nor hair of her for years and now she is popping up everywhere. Is she going to be chief witness in the divorce? Will she be 'holder of the receipts' magically pulled from up her sleeve as the trial proceeds? Her presence is definitely part of a Smegaplan and H is being led like a lamb to the slaughter! This is not going to end well for him unless dear Papa opens his wallet very wide to satiate her appetite for money.

images-2.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 47
I was wondering if it is the same box/ location as the basketball game they attended that is leased by the pr firm
The Basketball game they attended was at the Crypto.com Arena whilst the Beyonce concert was at the SoFi Stadium.

Reactions: 29
He's talking wank today.

The idea that mother/daughter combos out together being creepy is bollocks.
I say that as a soon to be 50 yr old who goes to concerts with her adult daughter on the regular.
Life doesn't end as soon as you pop out a sprog.
Completely agree Dan! I’m currently having a pamper day with one daughter then out for dinner and I go to concerts etc regularly with both of them! Next one is a live post mortem with them both.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn't know until today that PC was interviewed by John Stevens of Scotland Yard about Diana's note that "her husband was planning an accident...brake failure and serious head injuries...so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke" (not true).
and why was that pray? it wouldn't by chance have anything to do with the campaign of Martin Bachir feeding her paranoia by falsifying every kind of documents and isolating her from her brother once he started asking uncomfortable questions, by producing more falsified documents "proving" Earl Spencer was "bought" by the palace and MI5. if there is one person guilty of Diana's death, that's Martin Bachir.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you for the lovely new thread and title ❤

Smegs really can't wear proper lingerie, can she? 🤦 And it's not like she has such huge boobs that only an industrial-strength brand new bra can support for like, half an hour. Sparry's are bigger, in fact.

I still don't have any new pretty flowers to share, so here's a little pre-embellishment festive set that I've been working on. Happy colours!

IMG-20230902-WA0001.jpg

Match is finally going uninterrupted for a bit but my plants await! 😂

ETA: we finally have some clouds here! The heat was killing me today!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
All the pictures I could find...

1693659893154.png

1693659474848.png

1693659529542.png

1693659435007.png

Not sure about the sequence here but it seems like this woman was taking pictures of them. At some point Harry noticed. Meghan started to dance and act up... He moved away and went on his phone.

1693659587675.png
1693659460015.png
1693659491318.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I've gotta say...

He really does look bleeping miserable.... really, really, bleeping miserable. I know he's done it to himself, but it does rather make me feel sorry for him and hope that he does end up away from her and back under the watchful gaze of the grey suits (where he never looked as despondent as this).

I will, of course, get over this brief moment of pity but I wonder what William will think when he sees this photo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Smegz in her white vest again. She needs to wear bra, they're almost down to her waist. Like mine lol

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.