Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've gotta say...

He really does look bleeping miserable.... really, really, bleeping miserable. I know he's done it to himself, but it does rather make me feel sorry for him and hope that he does end up away from her and back under the watchful gaze of the grey suits (where he never looked as despondent as this).

I will, of course, get over this brief moment of pity but I wonder what William will think when he sees this photo.
Don't feel sorry for him Dan, not for one second. Just remember his, and her, treatment of his grandparents

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
All the pictures I could find...

View attachment 2421176

View attachment 2421164
View attachment 2421168
View attachment 2421161

Not sure about the sequence here but it seems like this woman was taking pictures of them. At some point Harry noticed. Meghan started to dance and act up... He moved away and went on his phone.

View attachment 2421169View attachment 2421163View attachment 2421166
I can’t wait to see what Jesus makes of the body language here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2421176

View attachment 2421164
View attachment 2421168
View attachment 2421161

Not sure about the sequence here but it seems like this woman was taking pictures of them. At some point Harry noticed. Meghan started to dance and act up... He moved away and went on his phone.

When he saw the woman taking photos of them instead of acting up like Meghan he decided to detach himself completely which is quite telling IMO as it shows that he is completely fed up with her and that he did not even want to go to the concert.

Reactions: 54
Thank you Dan Dan and Sweet Summer Child.

Lots of favourable comments on Al-Fayed, how he was a good employer who treated people kindly. Sad that he never gave up trying to find out the truth about the Paris tunnel crash, and died still not knowing.

The crash was ruled an accident after lengthy investigation. Years ago I dismissed the conspiracy theories, and when the Met Police produced Operation Paget in 2006 that was that for me, it was just a tragedy. I didn't know until today that PC was interviewed by John Stevens of Scotland Yard about Diana's note that "her husband was planning an accident...brake failure and serious head injuries...so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke" (not true).
Prince Philip declined to assist in the investigation, "No, thank you" he told Stevens.

Now, I don't know. We saw only the other day with Mahfouz that the police will cover things up on Palace orders. How Harold's crimes have been covered up, how the Flatpacks have been covered up, the truth suppressed over how much more we don't know?

Dishonesty is retrospective. You find out someone lied today, and wonder what they lied about in the past.

Before, I'd have never believed these things could happen, but now I think the Establishment collectively are capable of anything.
One reporter commented that despite his wealth, influence and determination, Al-Fayed was no match for the Establishment (MI6, the Met Police and the Palace) and was bound to fail.
Cinny, at our age life's too short to worry about things that happened years and years ago. There was lots of investigations and theories about what could or didn't happen but that is all water under the bridge now and I can't see any way it will be opened up again.

Yes the Establishment are capable of lots of things which we don't like and many we don't even know about, but my way of thinking is that it is them who have it on their conscience, them who lie awake at night. Nothing of what I have done keeps me awake so I'm certainly not going to loose sleep over others actions.

One day H's crimes may come out into the open, the truth about the flatpacks will be known (which I still say has to come from the Harkles and is not the duty of the RF to disclose) but until that time comes we just have to go with what we know as fact and not stuff that is made up by any Tom, Dick or Harry and put out into the media.

One thing I would like to know is, and I hope to get this direct from the horse's mouth, are you still hankering after Neil or Paul or have you given up on both and packed your best nighties away until another hunk takes your eye - you brazen hussy! 😉 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
He's talking wank today.

The idea that mother/daughter combos out together being creepy is bollocks.
I say that as a soon to be 50 yr old who goes to concerts with her adult daughter on the regular.
Life doesn't end as soon as you pop out a sprog.
Definitely. I take mum out, not to fun stuff like concerts etc, but movies, exhibitions and shopping, and we travel together, otherwise she (and I!) wouldn't get to go anywhere. Really helps our relationship because she realises that she doesn't like having been deprived of certain experiences and the pattern is repeating with me as well. And in fact, these years are pretty crucial for bonding experiences and evolving the relationship from parent-child to co-adults.

That being said, Smegs and Dorina are definitely creepy.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hot off the press......... a sneak preview of Hazbeen's outfit for his final speech at the closing ceremony of the Invictus Games .......

images.jpg

He's getting to like 'the silver look' so I'm told 😁
images.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you Dan Dan and Sweet Summer Child.

Lots of favourable comments on Al-Fayed, how he was a good employer who treated people kindly. Sad that he never gave up trying to find out the truth about the Paris tunnel crash, and died still not knowing.

The crash was ruled an accident after lengthy investigation. Years ago I dismissed the conspiracy theories, and when the Met Police produced Operation Paget in 2006 that was that for me, it was just a tragedy. I didn't know until today that PC was interviewed by John Stevens of Scotland Yard about Diana's note that "her husband was planning an accident...brake failure and serious head injuries...so he could marry Tiggy Legge-Bourke" (not true).
Prince Philip declined to assist in the investigation, "No, thank you" he told Stevens.

Now, I don't know. We saw only the other day with Mahfouz that the police will cover things up on Palace orders. How Harold's crimes have been covered up, how the Flatpacks have been covered up, the truth suppressed over how much more we don't know?

Dishonesty is retrospective. You find out someone lied today, and wonder what they lied about in the past.

Before, I'd have never believed these things could happen, but now I think the Establishment collectively are capable of anything.
One reporter commented that despite his wealth, influence and determination, Al-Fayed was no match for the Establishment (MI6, the Met Police and the Palace) and was bound to fail.
I really don't think that anyone in the RF wanted Diana to die. They just hoped that post divorce her influence and the crazy press attention on her would fade away.

I don't believe that they wanted to deprive those boys of a mother that they loved, and had Diana lived she would have had less influence and media attention as she got older.

Martin Bashir stitched her up and Diana (who was not very bright and mentally unwell) fell for it. It's a great shame that she died when she did and that she didn't get a chance to fully recover from her divorce, to build a new life and to find happiness with a new partner.

Fayed fantasised that his son would marry a Princess but although she obviously enjoyed his company Dodi was basically a rich playboy who already had a fiance. I don't believe that she would have settled down with him, it was just a fling, one of those rebound relationships that women use after a break up to make them feel loved again. As soon as the fiance popped up (and his other women) Diana would have moved on to someone else.

Diana's death is totally different to the situation with the flatpacks. Something is definitely being covered up there and in all likelihood the flatpacks shouldn't be in the line of succession. I think that because it's extremely unlikely that Harry and his offspring would ever become next in line they are covering for him to save face because they don't think that revealing all would benefit anyone and it would seem cruel to the children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Big news - the Daily Mail have actually allowed one of my comments on the Harkles 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
I can’t wait to see what Jesus makes of the body language here!
miserable,sullen,juvenile,ginger gopher gobshite.

I hope the bleep is miserable for the rest of his days and the slapper in her tin foil skirt ready to be stuffed and trussed like the old boiler she is.

Doria the Mother of the whoria

What a bunch of childish,cretinous cunts they all are and Meggy with her tb!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths tit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
miserable,sullen,juvenile,ginger gopher gobshite.

I hope the bleep is miserable for the rest of his days and the slapper in her tin foil skirt ready to be stuffed and trussed like the old boiler she is.

Doria the Mother of the Whoria

What a bunch of childish,cretinous cunts they all are and Meggy with her tb!!

This needs to be the next thread title...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
and why was that pray? it wouldn't by chance have anything to do with the campaign of Martin Bachir feeding her paranoia by falsifying every kind of documents and isolating her from her brother once he started asking uncomfortable questions, by producing more falsified documents "proving" Earl Spencer was "bought" by the palace and MI5. if there is one person guilty of Diana's death, that's Martin Bachir.
"Stevens regretted that he and his officers did not interview Bashir."
"If there'd been an allegation then that Bashir had produced allegedly fake documents to Princess Diana, which is a criminal offense, we'd have investigated it. My goodness me, we would have done," he said. "But this has only come out recently, which is unfortunate."

Reactions: 36
It's certainly noticeable that the awful Doria has managed to garner a position as a celebrity herself now. She has done nothing to warrant being in the public eye (bar one appearance at the Harkles wedding). She's certainly played the long game well and it wouldn't surprise me if she ended up becoming a panellist on a daytime show or something like that.

This woman is not quiet and unassuming at all, she's just as much of a grifter as her daughter.
Why does nobody ask questions about why she was absent from Meghan's childhood for 9 years? 😤
---
Daily Express.
Surely not "what HM would have wanted"? Ths tit-show endlessly dragging on with nobody at the helm to take control?
Catherine shouldn't be taking the lead anywhere near this. She's not in charge and shouldn't be getting involved as the Harkles are not her responsibility.
Even if the article is false, (New Idea rubbish) it doesn't look good.

"Princess Kate is said to be taking the lead in reuniting the estranged brothers, with New Idea magazine reporting it has been told she is "urging" King Charles to extend an invite to Harry to attend his Scottish highlands estate next week."

"The source said: "It’s been a year since the Queen passed, and it’s more than overdue that they work on healing this terrible rift."

"It’s what she would have wanted and Charles is reminding people of that. William is still angry though, and struggles with the idea of making any concessions towards Harry."

This comes with an insider claiming Harry "doesn’t want to leave" Meghan Markle out of a meeting with King Charles as the two sides reportedly thrash out a plan for peace talks
Sorry don't believe this crap. Kate will not go against William and if he doesn't want to talk to Harold then neither will Kate.
Charles is another matter but why would any of them want to ruin a trip to Scotland by inviting the ginger turnip?
It's utter garbage.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

View attachment 2421176

View attachment 2421164
View attachment 2421168
View attachment 2421161

Not sure whether this is the Ho, but I definitely don't think it's the Stoat. The ears are completely different to Harald's , but are a match for the stand-in Harald at Jackson Hole Wyoming last year.
Dan Dan says the Stoat's looking miserable, so does this mean that if it IS the stand-in Stoat, he's been told to look miserable?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When he saw the woman taking photos of them instead of acting up like Meghan he decided to detach himself completely which is quite telling IMO as it shows that he is completely fed up with her and that he did not even want to go to the concert.
"Acting up? She's at a pop concert. Most people at a pop concert are at times dancing a little, waving their hands sometimes, bopping along, clapping, and at times singing along. In other words, enjoying an effin' pop concert. She's acting normal. I'll give her that. She's actually showing some energy and enjoyment of Beyonce's performance.

Him? Harry is acting like a pissy bleep. It looks like he showed up to the concert in that mood and continued throughout. Shades of Ben Affleck when he's not happy. In order words, he refuses to even put on the pretense in public that he's enjoying it or that they aren't fighting, like a normal person would. Instead Prince Harry, just like Ben Affleck, is wearing his misery on his face the whole night. That one photo where Meghan is looking at him is telling. I can just see her thinking, "What a bleeping baby. Keep on sulking all night, asshole." For such a handsy couple, there is distance between them in all the photos. It's hard to explain that away, especially at a music concert where couples are usually affectionate while listening to the music. So they are obviously not getting along that night, at the least. Wait till Beyonce sees his attitude. Jay Z and Beyonce are going to say, "duck them. We've stood up for them. We gave them primo box seats. Yet, basic white boy can't even pretend to enjoy the concert." LOL Meghan is going to be so furious with these damning photos showing the perfect couple isn't so perfect and connected after all. He's pouting, and sulking, and his mummy (Meghan) is ignoring it. I predict they ended up in separate bedrooms that night.

Edit: Even if her music isn't his thing, that doesn't explain away his distance from Meghan and no affection between them, since they always make a show of being joined at the hip, holding hands, and all touchy-feely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.