Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that Hugo Vickers piece I picked up on this part:

“I detect great humanity here. It is no secret that the King and Prince Andrew are not close, but it falls to the King to take care of his brother. He will have to provide for him. Apart from any other considerations, he is fulfilling what the Queen would have wished.”

I imagine when the time comes Charles will ask the same of William regarding his brother.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

“I detect great humanity here. It is no secret that the King and Prince Andrew are not close, but it falls to the King to take care of his brother. He will have to provide for him. Apart from any other considerations, he is fulfilling what the Queen would have wished.”

I imagine when the time comes Charles will ask the same of William regarding his brother.
And I bet William says No. 😃😎😎

Once they are divorced, William * might* offer professional assistance for him , medical services etc ......

But then again- perhaps not.

I reckon they've washed their hands of him. William and Catherine are now Prince& Princess of Wales. They will be King & Queen .
I think they've all moved on emotionally and Destiny.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Just noticed in this clip, m dancing away and woman down in front of her runs fingers through hair and lifts it up, and what does m do next :ROFLMAO:

In Bollywood, those would be considered as 'item number' (a song/dance that has been included mainly just to titillate) moves (bit of a stretch since Smegs looks more like she's getting electrocuted). Most item dancers are not really respected, and while some A-list actresses have started performing such dance numbers, it has led to a shift in their image. The dances have far more acceptance now, but are still pointed out as such.

Of course, none of them flail and jerk around and call it dancing.

Don't really want to post this because I love this song and movie and Nora Fatehi deserves better than a comparison to Smegs and her flailing, but this is how the more decent item numbers look.

In short, Smegs is not welcome in Bollywood unless maybe she's willing to play a hag or reprise her Suits scenes in a C-grade regional language movie (there's a certain type).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And I bet William says No. 😃😎😎

Once they are divorced, William * might* offer professional assistance for him , medical services etc ......

But then again- perhaps not.

I reckon they've washed their hands of him. William and Catherine are now Prince& Princess of Wales. They will be King & Queen .
I think they've all moved on emotionally and Destiny.
I think William has cut ginger out and there’s no chance of ginger ever worming his way back in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lols, they are the sort of pair who, years ago, after putting out a film or something; it went " straight to video" 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hidden camera footage from Montecito has leaked of Harry getting ready for the Beyonce concert...

(footage may not be real)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry don't believe this crap. Kate will not go against William and if he doesn't want to talk to Harold then neither will Kate.
Charles is another matter but why would any of them want to ruin a trip to Scotland by inviting the ginger turnip?
It's utter garbage.
Am way behind, as usual, but I 100% agree.
Obviously I don't know her personally 😁 but imo, Kate is the type of person who has the attitude of - 'hit me all you like with your rubbish and made up stories, it won't bother me much, but go for someone I love ie William or the children and you're as good as dead to me.'

Not a snowball's chance in hell will she ever try to have any kind of peace-keeping role involving Harry. Not a chance. I also think that William respects her opinions hugely. I would say she has the respect and trust of Charles also. She has taken up her role with great dignity and responsibility from the start. And that pair crossed her, at their peril. They thought because she was pleasant towards them, at the start, that she was a soft touch. Anything but, imo.

PS 'ginger turnip' 🤣🤣🤣🤣 At least a turnip is useful!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think William has cut ginger out and there’s no chance of ginger ever worming his way back in.
And good for William!
The ginger thundercunt is no longer a 12 year old (despite acting like one) he's a grown man and should be responsible for his own actions. He's brought everything on himself so serve the prick right, leave him to it!

• Sick
Reactions: 41
He can’t stand her. This is not a fake narrative. Watch the difference in him when he comes for the Wellchild event &/Invictus esp if she is not there. I expect to see a relaxed, smiling Hasbeen.
He did not enjoy the hug that Meghan gave him as it looked like he wanted to get away from her and in all the video clips and photos that we have seen he looks very uncomfortable which tells me that he was not enjoying himself at the concert.

Reactions: 40

William might support Harry.
He will support the children, probably by paying school fees, etc.
He will not do anything that will support or benefit Meghan

Reactions: 35
Bookworm. Spare us the cringe, Ginge

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
One of BookWorm 's commentators asked why the Harkles haven't been stopped yet? Surely MI5 or MI6 could say Shut Up Or We'll Expose You? Surely KC should do something about the Stoat lying on his visa application?
If KC or William wanted it BookWorm believes that Biden would release the information about the visa application, not necessarily to the public but to the Heritage Foundation.
So the Biden administration is protecting the Harkles.

There are powerful forces behind them, much more powerful than the Harkles themselves. The question is Who?

Looking at what the Stoat said in the Invictus documentary:
He had PTSD and no support
His Army trauma triggered memories of Diana's death
The British media ignored stories about wounded soldiers in Afghanistan
The British press ruined his deployment in Afghanistan

Using newspaper articles and the Stoat's own words in Spare, BookWorm proved these allegations to be lies. Many RF members saw psychiatrists and therapists for MH isdues including KC who saw a psychiatrist for 14 years. There is no stigma to this and never was.

BookWorm pointed out that although Harald is always referred to as being 12 years old when his mother died, he was actually 15 days short of his 13th birthday and she thinks there's a difference.

It is time that KC as Head of our Armed Forces stopped this harassing of journalists, the media and the public with his lies. She showed photos of the many journalists from all over the world who died in Afghanistan. Harold is not speaking through ignorance, he is lying to stir up trouble. He calls himself an Apache pilot but he never flew anything and was a gunner according to what he himself said in Spare.

He has now overshadowed the Veterans. The press should sue him for defamation. We're bored with the Harkles but don't understand why they're still on the Palace RF website, why they still have their titles, and why nobody lifts a finger to stop them. It makes no sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
You'd need to pay me $77k to go to see Beyonce. 😀
hahaha same but it is more to do with stadium gigs absolute rip off paying sevral 100s to be stuck at the back surrounded by loud insane people where yyou have trouble even seeing the video screens nope not for me

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.