Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww - too bad - KC and PoW have both found that they have urgent subsequent engagements 🤣 🤣 🤣

So much for all of the Harkles' paid PR about "peace talks" ... more like the Cold War

It's quite possible that they could have a meeting of some sort but we might not know. After all it's a private family matter, and if they announced it imagine the press speculation and cameras at Balmoral and staking out the nearest airport. KC and Harald could easily meet privately, and it's not really our business.
The Daily Mail says KC has no time to meet, but this hasn't come from BP so can't be taken as Gospel. How do they know? It's as believable as all the other rubbish we read.
Maybe we'll only know from picking up on any repercussions that follow.

Reactions: 21
I knew as soon as I saw your photo that you were a cultured lad from Yorkshire, and so it has proved!
You mentioned in an earlier post that the photo below was taken during a performance at La Scala Opera House Milano featuring Il Divo and Maria Callas. Remember? You were in the "Palco Reale" best seats, drinking your favourite warm beer out of a plastic cup, and became emotional (pictured below) when Il Divo soared to the top notes of "La Flattulencia Trattorini".
Thank you for sharing. 🥰
View attachment 2423214
That's my most emotional look, here's my surprised face :ROFLMAO:

Beaker_(Muppet)-en.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I do wonder why Harry went to the Beyonce show. He certainly doesn't strike me as a Beyonce 'fan' and doesnt look to be enjoying it. He could have just let Meghan and Doria go along together (like my husband would!) Either she persuaded/bribed him telling him they are in a private box and it will be safe or they decided between themselves to go together to hush up the rumors of a divorce. Either way I don't believe a divorce is on the cards and the press needs to stop with that narrative unless there is solid proof because its making us in the UK look bitter. Just my opinion but I wish they would stop reporting on them altogether!!!

Reactions: 42
Shamelessly stolen from a comment on Reddit:

"Stick to being a 'Mommy' maybe as you have failed as a daughter, sister, sister in law, actress, duchess, daughter in law, model, podcaster, writer, blogger, humanitarian, activiist,. She must have learned her moves from those seals she sang to when seducing that junkie ginger twit."

Except I would argue that she isn't even a 'Mommy.' Wow. I have never seen one person so spectacularly and publicly fail at, well, everything! :unsure:

:cry:

NOT.

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Loving the comments in the Telegraph article - been reading through and no-one it seems has fallen for it and see it as the PR briefing that it is - loved someone's comment saying Harry's using the Vindictus games for his usual self-pity moaning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I don’t know how Victoria Ward could submit that article , where is her shame 🤣🤣

“It’s not Goop – but it is something that is “genuine to who she is”. Her imminent return to Instagram is surely connected. Having amassed more than 110,000 followers (including Mandana Dayani, former president of Archewell, and Kadi Lee, her hair colourist) without making a single post, she has already proved her pulling power.”

Yay!! Mandana and Kadi the hair colourist , put up the bunting .🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
This is on X again. Some newer tattlers might not hare read it.

Link to blind.

This happened in his UK barracks too with local women and was hushed up. Just like his drug use at barracks was covered up and be was quickly removed to safety when there was a drugs check team on its way. Told he had to "go to the Palace for an urgent meeting". Whisked away, and I wonder what the other soldiers thought as his use of drugs was well-known. Tolerated it seems, like his mangy red beard.

He was according to officers roughing up the Afghani sex workers, and iirc local police or elders were informed. The last thing the British Army needed, village elders with proof that one of their soldiers was abusing their women. So they got him out. His own fault again, but of course he blamed the Australian leak. I think this was why he was pulled out of Afghanistan, not because an Australian magazine outed his presence there. It was a cover story for his vile conduct, it suited him because he could be brave and outraged that his presence had been blown.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Meghan Markle

Where would she be now without Harry? A question often considered and here on Tattle it’s imagined she’s a penniless, houseless grifter begging for crumbs as someone’s walk on Aunt in a Hallmark show or better still serving tables in Las Vegas.

Here’s her previously much more famous SUITS cast mate #PatrickAdams. I came across this annoying pop-up ad on my online Scrabble game. He’s advertising a click and slide game called Royal Match. Oh dear. Wonder how the Dutcharse feels about that trading on his online marriage? Surely that’d pay mere pennies !
Reduced to pop up ads on games, what a come down.
😳🤔😉
IMG_0980.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
‘He’s nervous because he’s an empath’ 😂😂😂😂

what a load of utter💩. I wonder who could possibly have been the source of that quote 🤪
“Empath” what a joke.
Anyone less of an empath would be hard to imagine. Every page of SPARE proves that. Entitled, narcissistic, upper class twit though? Yep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
43's skirt USD $675, on sale for $405

$675 for that too-short saree petticoat? Wish Smegs would grift some sense for once 🤦

That material looks quite tacky IRL although it photographs well, but only if the colours and materials are of higher quality. I have a designer dress in this material gifted by my cousin. Nice colour on the sequins, base material is good as well. Works for the sort of functions our mutual relatives hold, but that's about it. Would never wear it elsewhere. Had bought mum much better versions of the cloth for her saree blouses - those look nice. Former BFF wanted her bridal gown in the material but changed her mind after seeing it IRL - it was that bad (sometimes she doesn't choose well).

Did anyone notice those shots of Smegs from behind? She had the same shape mess going on as she had with the green Goblin dress 😂 calls herself a supermodel 🙄 my neighbour's arthritic old dog has better posture.

I've seen Abigail Spencer only in the Burning Love series. Felt that something was off even though she started off playing a goody-goody, was proven right as the series progressed. Didn't realise she was playing what appears to be herself 🙄 Perfect match for Smegs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We all know Harry and Me-gain are split-ish. I suspect Harry is hanging in there "for the kids" at the moment, who I have no doubt exist, but ages and birthdays, who knows....

The crucial thing though is that they won't be completely split until we start seeing Haz associating with his old friend group again, and I have no doubt they will flood back once he's let Me-gain fully go. Same with relations with Willy....and KC and Kate, suddenly things will thaw when they know Me-gain is fully gone.

I'm suspicious about all the negative press on Harry atm. I think he probably isn't sure where it is coming from, we all know it's Me-gain but she'll be blaming the palace....

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Neil Sean

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Snakebite seems to be a fixture whether Harold likes it or not.
Not all Beyonce's concerts are sell-outs, and tickets are very expensive not affordable to everyone.
The Harkles weren't on the ticket list 3 days ago. Neil thinks that their presence there is a deal to get publicity for Beyonce, and in return hopefully Beyonce might praise IG or be seen mooning at footage of it. Neil says it remains to be seen if she'll reciprocate.
How the Ho can think her scrag-end inmate mom is an asset beats me. She's ugly inside and out and totally corrupt.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.