Harry & Meghan #377 Wife’s a witch, and then you lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRG. PR stunt backfires...again

Wherever the Stoat is "being miserable", he's being miserable somewhere else imo as I'm sure that's not him. It's Substitute Stoat, with grainy photos to conceal the fact.

On Al-Fayed, his friend Chester Stern said that his (Fayed's) body began to weaken, his stance on what he had for decades believed to be the murder of his son and Diana "began to soften".
Unlikely imo for a man like that, and this statement was rather undermined by the claim that Al-Fayed had dementia.
He applied for British citizenship in 1995 but was turned down. Again in 1999, turned down, appealed but failed.
There were no dignitaries at his funeral, not even the Egyptian Ambassador.
The Clowneys haven't been seen allegedly at their Thameside pile for about 2 years. They both give me the creeps, but I thought a little Sunday palate-cleanse would be nice for my Tattler friends, a change from the Ho - though just as phony and dirty.
I think Clowney's got high heels on.

74997527-12474203-image-a-1_1693686404210.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
On that Hugo Vickers piece I picked up on this part:

“I detect great humanity here. It is no secret that the King and Prince Andrew are not close, but it falls to the King to take care of his brother. He will have to provide for him. Apart from any other considerations, he is fulfilling what the Queen would have wished.”

I imagine when the time comes Charles will ask the same of William regarding his brother.
Taking care of his brother could mean a cottage in the Outer Hebrides and a Supermarket delivery each week. And that's more than Sparry deserves. If he fritters all of his money away, then tough tit.

Reactions: 40
She obviously thinks she looks great here as she must have sanctioned the clips and photos being released
Sanctioned??? How about paid for. There's no doubt in my mind that she paid people to do it. All of the clips, photos and videos were clearly pre-meditated, staged and with her full consent.

And the "There's Meghan Markle! There's Meghan Markle! LOOK!!!! OMG LOOK!!!! Conveniently after she walks to the window and appears to lock something. (There's your cue you peasants: Start screaming my name and taking pictures of me! I paid each of you $50 bucks to do this!) 🤮

And as an afterthought and clearly in a supporting role to the main star (ie herself) they've been instructed to say: And there's Prince Harry. 😂

Hazno must be miserable. After a lifetime of being waited on and adored by the public he's been reduced to this. I think it's starting to slowly dawn on him his life will never be the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Sanctioned??? How about paid for. There's no doubt in my mind that she paid people to do it. All of the clips, photos and videos were clearly pre-meditated, staged and with her full consent.

And the "There's Meghan Markle! There's Meghan Markle! LOOK!!!! OMG LOOK!!!! Conveniently after she walks to the window and appears to lock something. (There's your cue you peasants: Start screaming my name and taking pictures of me! I paid each of you $50 bucks to do this!) 🤮

And as an afterthought and clearly in a supporting role to the main star (ie herself) they've been instructed to say: And there's Prince Harry. 😂

Hazno must be miserable. After a lifetime of being waited on and adored by the public he's been reduced to this. I think it's starting to slowly dawn on him his life will never be the same.
it is rather interesting that from what I've seen (my tiktok feed is plentiful) that the screaming is mainly for M over H.

I don't think they were necessarily paid though, I think M was putting on much more of a performance than H.

Still interesting though.

Reactions: 30
Wherever the Stoat is "being miserable", he's being miserable somewhere else imo as I'm sure that's not him. It's Substitute Stoat, with grainy photos to conceal the fact.

On Al-Fayed, his friend Chester Stern said that his (Fayed's) body began to weaken, his stance on what he had for decades believed to be the murder of his son and Diana "began to soften".
Unlikely imo for a man like that, and this statement was rather undermined by the claim that Al-Fayed had dementia.
He applied for British citizenship in 1995 but was turned down. Again in 1999, turned down, appealed but failed.
There were no dignitaries at his funeral, not even the Egyptian Ambassador.
The Clowneys haven't been seen allegedly at their Thameside pile for about 2 years. They both give me the creeps, but I thought a little Sunday palate-cleanse would be nice for my Tattler friends, a change from the Ho - though just as phony and dirty.
I think Clowney's got high heels on.

View attachment 2423045
Another pair of weirdo's

Reactions: 25
I wonder how much the Royal Family, Crown Holdings, or whatever the investment company they use, has invested in Netflix.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Taking care of his brother could mean a cottage in the Outer Hebrides and a Supermarket delivery each week. And that's more than Sparry deserves. If he fritters all of his money away, then tough tit.
He’ll be lucky with the supermarket delivery once a week ….delivery slots are like gold dust and his hired help will have to be online and ready as soon as they are released. And, it will be even worse during the holiday season. Mind you, given the scarcity of spaces on the boats during holiday season, he’ll likely be stuck at home for months on end🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Nice article in D Express today by Russell Myers and Clive Irving about William and Catherine's image in the US.

"William understands the 'mood and the reality' ... they do have the capacity to connect. And Kate does in particular."
Evidence on the ground suggests Mr Irving is on to something. Kate and William were recently voted the favourite members of the family in US.
Prince Harry and Meghan 'dividing' America as they are branded 'hypocrites
'
Royal editor Russell Myers suggested Kate and William's strategy since taking over as the Prince and Princess of Wales last year has rewarded them." "He said: "I think that the markers of what makes people a success in America is loyalty to your family and dedication to your love for your country and that’s the embodiment of these two, whilst keeping your counsel and not being rude about people.
"Mr Myers noted the Waleses' approach was starkly different from the strategy Prince Harry and Meghan deployed."
"He noted that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had extensive support immediately after announcing their departure from the Royal Family – which they stated was partially influenced by their desire to focus more on their own family."

This last bit's interesting. The Stoats had a spike of support in the US when people believed that they wanted to manage on their own and have privacy for their children. Good for them, wanting to break away and do their own thing and not be beholden etc.
("Focus on their own family?" What family, Snakebite?)

Fast-forward a couple of years and everyone can see that this was another lie. The Stoats always intended to leech onto the RF, unable and unwilling to work, clueless and drugged, ducking and diving with their dolls, trashing everyone while demanding compensation for their failures. Professional victims latching on to any cause going, death, disaster, disease or injury. It's all grist to their mill, and the world is sick of them.

Harald made a big mistake bringing self-pity into his time as a soldier and using IG as a vehicle for his victimhood, as Americans honour and respect their veterans.

I'm happy though that the Monarchy will be in safe hands with William and Catherine.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
[/QUOTE]
I googled butt worms. I shouldn't have done that.
Ugh. So did I. I think I’ll skip breakfast thank you. So I manage to avoid the naked pictures of Rachel, but I fell right into those buttworms. I cant unsee it now. Anyone got some eye and brain bleach handy?

Thanks for the magnificent thread title @SweetSummerChild and the great new thread @DanDanTheIceCreamMan! Happy Sunday.

Ps to remain on topic - Rachel and Dorito are low class hustlers and need to go far faraway..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just got this ad on my fb feed. If they do a ginger version it would be perfect for Sparry

Screenshot (165).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Oh well they won’t be missed at all by any of us Brits or the Royals will they. I’m sorry America that you have to be stuck with these two obnoxious knob heads for the foreseeable. You know he will come back to hear what and if KC ever leaves him anything in his will. Oh and his money pot that The fantastic Princess Anne has of his.
That hasn’t been paid out yet as it?

Harry will still have to bow to The Wales’s anyway when that day comes. Oh I can’t wait!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I love Maria Callas
I knew as soon as I saw your photo that you were a cultured lad from Yorkshire, and so it has proved!
You mentioned in an earlier post that the photo below was taken during a performance at La Scala Opera House Milano featuring Il Divo and Maria Callas. Remember? You were in the "Palco Reale" best seats, drinking your favourite warm beer out of a plastic cup, and became emotional (pictured below) when Il Divo soared to the top notes of "La Flattulencia Trattorini".
Thank you for sharing. 🥰
372916.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
There was the story of her attending Taylor Swift and there was no documented proof she was there. Compare that with being spoiled for footage confirming her Beyonce attendance. All a coincidence eh WME? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.