Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a box in a storeroom along with 2 flatpacks.;)
they should be made to give them back - the Gracie award was for the podcast specifically and surely it devalues those who have actually earned it?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
they should be made to give them back - the Gracie award was for the podcast specifically and surely it devalues those who have actually earned it?
It disgusts me she ever GOT a Gracie award! Why? Because the award was in honor of Gracie Allen (George Burn's lifetime partner!) She truly was an amazing woman and very hard-working singer, actress, comedienne, and vaudevillian, so for Smegs to be the recipient of the award makes me want to witch-slap her along with the person/persons who decided she warranted one...It's disgusting!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Patrick on gb news talking about smegz now. Good point if she didn't actually interview, then she's just done a voice over, like loads of others

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I sometimes think did he have something written into a prenup of sorts regarding future children and the press, and like if she breaks it he gets to divorce her and full custody of them etc?! There has to be something that is keeping her from pulling her usual shady stunts and just doing it, and it's not maternal instincts thats for sure!
There HAS to be
We know damn well she would've been out merching them round hollywood her Prince and Princess she just WOULD if she could
Theres no way she would keep them hidden away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Now I want to hear from these poor guys who were in the movie with her!

OMG…the Sun has posted the entire promo for M’s cheesy ’starring’ role in this film.
“I’m glad you don’t hang out with your brother and those dudes.”…did she dredge up that line again for Harry?
Check out the expressions…we have seen them all…many times!
What did I just watch?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Re: The RF of Monaco - they were (and are still to some extent) a Eurotrash mess after Princess Grace's death-particularly Princess Stephanie, who was with her in the crash and had to endure (to this day) of being accused causing her mother's death. She married her bodyguard (who she only married to get their two children into the line of succession) and then an elephant trainer. One of her children is not in the line of succession because she never married her father. Princess Caroline's children watched their father die in a boat crash. She has been separated from her third husband for something like 14 years. Albert has several acknowledged illegitimate children and his realtionship with his wife appears troubled.

Princess Grace's death deeply affected all of them (she may be the only "royal" more iconic than Diana) and they have all had issues. What they don't do is whine and whinge and blame. They embrace their chaos and serve their country as best they can.

ETA: OOOh, I found this - apparently Caroline hates the press as much as Harry:

Caroline has had a bad relationship with media and paparazzi since her youth, when she complained she "could not live the life of a normal student".[41] On 24 June 2004, the Princess obtained a judgement from the European Court of Human Rights condemning Germany for non-respect of her right to private life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.[42]

Caroline invoked the judgment in combination with articles 1(1) and 2(1) of the Basic Law (human dignity and personal freedom, respectively) as well as § 22 of the German Art and Photography Copyright Act or KunstUrhG (no publication of personal images without permission) in a new domestic case, attempting to get the courts to prohibit publication of certain images of her in a private setting. The Supreme Court accepted her claim with regard to two images, but did not prohibit publication of a third, stating that the image accompanied an article about a subject of public interest, which allows publication without permission per § 23 of the KunstUrhG. Caroline appealed to the Federal Constitutional Court, which affirmed the Supreme Court's judgement.[43] Unsatisfied with this result, Caroline filed a new complaint with the European Court of Human Rights. This time, the court found that the domestic courts had properly weighed the competing interests of Caroline's privacy and the press' right to freedom of expression, and thus found that there had been no violation of Article 8.[44][45]
I actually remember seeing all kinds of stuff about Princess Grace and her family when I was growing up in the gossip magazines at the supermarket this would have been in the seventies
Don’t remember ever seeing anything regarding the British royals but of course I grew up in the United States and Princess Grace was up there with Jackie Onassis, and Elizabeth Taylor in being of public interest.

Reactions: 25
I was chatting with a friend on Sunday about Andrew giving up his house or rather not giving it up as I am sure a lot of this is tabloid crap. So she said surely the POW need a bigger house as in theory their current one only has 3 bedrooms. My theory is they will get Frogmore House eventually but my friend then said something I had not considered. Where does Catherine keep all her dresses? She must need at least three large rooms for all her outfits. I think they must be somewhere like Windsor Castle, but surely not in their current house. Or do they keep them at Kensington palace? To keep this on topic, if I am right about them getting Frogmore house I would love to see the reaction from the rancid couple since she thought she was getting it rather than the Cottage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I saw something along these lines yesterday but forgot to screenshot, glad I found reference to it again...
View attachment 2253974

Baroness Bruck seems to be a KC lover & a Wills & Catherine hater.
View attachment 2253978
Catherine is taking a lot of criticism on social media at the moment regarding her spending. On one hand I do see their point, it seems excessive especially when a lot of other royals are doing a lot of rewearing at the mo. She has been in 2 (and probably a third for Ascot) new outfits this week. The optics aren’t great. But I do like seeing a new outfit! Plus she got a promotion so that deserves some new clothes :LOL: But yeah wish she would rein it in a little to stop them going on about her not reading the room!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.