Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what we had in the UK - Princess Margaret's love life. See below for a photo of her with gangster, John Bindon, whose party trick was to hang 5 half-pint beer tankards on his todger. Don't know if that's better or worse than Harold putting 8hr cream on his.
View attachment 2254352
Yes, but I really need to know if those five, half-pint beer tankards were full of beer, or is that five empty tankards?
Also, either way, is he still alive and does anyone know his phone number? (Asking for a friend) 😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Maybe QC’s wearing of Dior today was a subtle ‘thank you’ to them for not hiring M.
I think she was always wearing Dior and the reason we had the spurious leak was because the harmless knew and wanted to rock the boat by forcing Dior to take her on by manifesting

Reactions: 18
This is what we had in the UK - Princess Margaret's love life. See below for a photo of her with gangster, John Bindon, whose party trick was to hang 5 half-pint beer tankards on his todger. Don't know if that's better or worse than Harold putting 8hr cream on his.
View attachment 2254352

And Bindon's girlfriend at the time was Vicki Hodge who went on to allegedly shag Randy Andy in the 80s.

Small world. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dior surely have enough sense to know that they can either dress the WORKING royals or make a deal with the shirking royals.

either but not both. They know who has the biggest draw and pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Dior surely have enough sense to know that they can either dress the WORKING royals or make a deal with the shirking royals.

either but not both. They know who has the biggest draw and pockets.
Gotta be a thread title to be made from the bits in bold.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That colIar is still giving me Harry Hill vibes..and the hat. I had a hat like that as a child bought in Blackpool. We lost it on the way home when someone accidentally kicked it out of the minibus. I still haven't quite gotten over it. Mine even had a blue flower.

ETA.....mine was as cheap as chips and still looked better than hers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?
I like to think Team X is Karma. More powerful than media, or MiGs (men in grey suits). Karma is relentless. Karma knows where you live. And Karma knows all your secrets. o_O
Thanks for the great new thread and title

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Re: The RF of Monaco - they were (and are still to some extent) a Eurotrash mess after Princess Grace's death-particularly Princess Stephanie, who was with her in the crash and had to endure (to this day) of being accused causing her mother's death. She married her bodyguard (who she only married to get their two children into the line of succession) and then an elephant trainer. One of her children is not in the line of succession because she never married her father. Princess Caroline's children watched their father die in a boat crash. She has been separated from her third husband for something like 14 years. Albert has several acknowledged illegitimate children and his realtionship with his wife appears troubled.

Princess Grace's death deeply affected all of them (she may be the only "royal" more iconic than Diana) and they have all had issues. What they don't do is whine and whinge and blame. They embrace their chaos and serve their country as best they can.

ETA: OOOh, I found this - apparently Caroline hates the press as much as Harry:

Caroline has had a bad relationship with media and paparazzi since her youth, when she complained she "could not live the life of a normal student".[41] On 24 June 2004, the Princess obtained a judgement from the European Court of Human Rights condemning Germany for non-respect of her right to private life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.[42]

Caroline invoked the judgment in combination with articles 1(1) and 2(1) of the Basic Law (human dignity and personal freedom, respectively) as well as § 22 of the German Art and Photography Copyright Act or KunstUrhG (no publication of personal images without permission) in a new domestic case, attempting to get the courts to prohibit publication of certain images of her in a private setting. The Supreme Court accepted her claim with regard to two images, but did not prohibit publication of a third, stating that the image accompanied an article about a subject of public interest, which allows publication without permission per § 23 of the KunstUrhG. Caroline appealed to the Federal Constitutional Court, which affirmed the Supreme Court's judgement.[43] Unsatisfied with this result, Caroline filed a new complaint with the European Court of Human Rights. This time, the court found that the domestic courts had properly weighed the competing interests of Caroline's privacy and the press' right to freedom of expression, and thus found that there had been no violation of Article 8.[44][45]
mmmm I wouldn't call them all trash.

- Albert the heir is weird, as a lot of illegitimate children and his wife tried to fled the wedding and never ever looks happy;
- Stephanie, the youngest, was a mess: married the bodyguard that was caught on camera with a stripper, then the circus owner. She tried singing, a whole mess;
- But Caroline... She had a not linear path: she married a French playboy while very young, divorced, had a beautiful family with Casiraghi and then he died. She lived away from everything for years, raising her 3 children in a small town in France. She was - and to be fair, still is - one of the most elegant and tasteful women in the world, a muse for Lagerfield, Helmut Newton and many others. She then married to a woman beater German prince which was not great, but still, not Dorito. Her children, the 3 of them, are incredibly stylish and are married to:
a) one of the richest heiresses from South America, a lady that has her own fashion brand and is invited for all the jet set parties around the world;
b) one belonging to one of the richest families in Italy (they own the Borromean Islands - google them, seriously - since the 16th century), a journalist and director, beautiful and guess what - sponsored by DIOR;
c) and Charlotte, besides being a face for Chanel (after being the face of Saint Laurent) she is married to a French director.

So, the Casiraghi ones are not only the opposite of trash but they move in a world where the ILBW will never have a place in.
c)

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Some of the RRs are behaving weirdly towards both W and C right now.

Richard Eden has got a bee in his bonnet about the Father's Day pic getting more coverage than Trooping. Acting like the Waleses released it deliberately. :rolleyes:

And he used to be one of the more reasonable ones.

Aside from all the "overshadowing KC3/Cam" and "sweet nod to Diana" crap, some of the alleged Catherine fans are having a go as well.

"Too many polka dots...."
"Too many green coats.... "
"Today's suit looked too much like one she wore before....."

And so on.

It's like a few of them have never grown out of playing with dolls and Catherine's their Barbie.

So what if she likes polka dots?

She's meant to promote and wear British fashion, both designer and High Street. She's the best advert on the global stage we've got.

And today's suit was by Self Portrait. At the National Portrait Gallery.

Catherine knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to selecting her outfits for patronage visits.

Talking of fashion, I thought Hazza's long-standing relationship was with the clearance racks at TK Maxx, as detailed in Waaagh.

Surely the grubby grey shirts he seemed to live in until recently aren't Dior?????

View attachment 2254380
The critics of what Catherine is wearing are probably jealous because that woman could wear a refuse sack and manage to look gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
The fake interview one. And…a new ‘cringey’ one with this new angle of the perfume photo:

[/QUOTE]
Everything about that perfume ad is wrong. She's got the eye bags and shiny pale face reminiscent of someone with a bad head cold and the backdrop washes her colour out. And she's holding out the perfume bottle like Mark Lester held out the porridge bowl in 'Oliver!'
I mean, seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
____

Oo Tom Bower on gb news later with explosive revelations!

Also Nile Gardiner and Ingrid Seward on later about Spotify cancellation and Kelly Osborne rant!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.