Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

William's out and about today, presenting a CBE to the manager of the Lionesses.

And having a go himself.

Which is a much nicer sight than last year, when Hazbeen showed us his moobs at polo.
:p

Screenshot_20230620-164353_kindlephoto-372644265.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
The more I read, the more I am starting to believe this Berberine tit. It appears as though Smegs does indeed, have some powerful rich investors who are sinking their money into this. Seems like Paltrow may just lose out on the opportunity to merch it, but I guess only time will tell. It's a product that's most likely going to just sell itself (which bodes well for Smegs) since she has some pretty wicked work allergies. (Translation: She's lazy as F**K!!!) Something also tells me this is going to be timed to coinside with the relaunch of The Tig. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but maybe I'm right.

I'm back in Cubicleville. It's NOTHING like Margaritaville as there's no drinks. 🍸
(I think I'm going to revolt.)

:LOL:
I do NOT miss Cubicleville Orfice Life 💔 Poor you!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lady C plunging right in

Desperate Smeg? Deflection from Spotify dump with poor me pap shots. İnelegant and vulgar. Succeeded in grabbing attention and being commented on.

Dior? The House of Dior is in decline. Would be risky move to use Smeg as she is controversial. Trying to make a link with Johnny Depp but JD is a huge star whose repuation was trashed by Amber Turd. No comparison. A sad reflection on once fabulous house of Dior if associating with disgraced dukes and duchesses and supplying tacky, ill-fitting clothes. Dior will get good publicity and attract interest from people who want to be classy.

WME? Ari Emanuel's motives for taking on Smeg as a client given the uphill struggle to market her successfully? He took her on for colour solidarity (woc). Highly politicised and feather in his cap if he succeeds.

Why media ignores Smeg's delusionalism? Smeg is nuts. She is a vehicle for the media to make money even though she is a broken down jalopy when they thought she was a Rolls Royce.

The Harkles standard of living under threat?. The Harkles are functioning from a position of weakness. Chickenfeed offers. Bill Simmons has revealed their true colours as frauds, phoneys and fools.

Rumour that Haz collapsed and was taken to a local clinic? After a strained conversation with Smeg and drinking beer. Another ploy to gain sympathy perhaps.

Appearing at events separately? Are they stoking the divorce fire to keep themselves newsworthy? Smeg is a shameless hussy and Harkles' world is curated and artificial. Marital disharmony generally follows financial trouble. They have dissipated any prestige that being royal afforded them.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The more I read, the more I am starting to believe this Berberine tit. It appears as though Smegs does indeed, have some powerful rich investors who are sinking their money into this. Seems like Paltrow may just lose out on the opportunity to merch it, but I guess only time will tell. It's a product that's most likely going to just sell itself (which bodes well for Smegs) since she has some pretty wicked work allergies. (Translation: She's lazy as F**K!!!) Something also tells me this is going to be timed to coinside with the relaunch of The Tig. Maybe I'm completely wrong, but maybe I'm right.
I think the Meg link will kill the demand though.

If you want Berberine, you can get it elsewhere. (I just looked online and you can get 90 capsules for £7.49). I think people who want it will do just that.

If you saw Amber Heard selling a supplement you wanted, you'd probably pay more to get it from somewhere else - where you know she doesn't profit from your purchase.

Funny coincidence - I saw someone mention it on TV this morning. Totally unrelated, I'd never even heard of it before that.

Reactions: 29

If you want Berberine, you can get it elsewhere. (I just looked online and you can get 90 capsules for £7.49). I think people who want it will do just that.

If you saw Amber Heard selling a supplement you wanted, you'd probably pay more to get it from somewhere else - where you know she doesn't profit from your purchase.

Funny coincidence - I saw someone mention it on TV this morning. Totally unrelated, I'd never even heard of it before that.

I saw that as well.
Then I looked up the side effects. It ought to come with a free toilet roll with every purchase.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So according to the NYPost these pics posing with the scent bottle were taken from a 2015 film called “Anti-Social” ……

“Anti-Social” was released in Hungary and the United Kingdom and has a 25% rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
Many people on the social media thread couldn’t help but criticize the “Suits” alum, commenting on her acting skills as well as her makeup look in the thriller.

So not her finest hour by all accounts ……. Come to think of it, 🤔 has she ever had a ‘finest hour’?
Her finest hour was 3 days before the news broke of their relationship.
After that it's been pure tit mixed into a piss smoothie. Perfectly organic 👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
A peek at sugar Twitter is comedy gold [paraphrasing] "Kate wishes she could wear clothes half as well as Meghan does" "Anything she wears sells out instantly, guaranteed" "Style icon" "Everything she wears is impeccably fitted" "She elevates everything she wears" "It only makes sense because she wears clothes so well" "She shows them how fashion should be done"

They clearly have the good drugs there!
The trouble is Myra believes them 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If it does turn out that 43 didn’t do the Arsewipe podcast interviews, what happens to the awards?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Excellent points. Plus…this is a supplement, right? ( I had to look it up, lol)

M wears wigs, allegedly takes pharmaceuticals to be slim, allegedly uses fillers, botox and surgery, and fake tanners. What about her is natural or healthy?

She allegedly does not have the energy to fulfill her work commitments. So what about HER would inspire me to buy this supplement?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Me, too @Mancunian I'd never heard of it, either. So, I looked it up, and it has been around for a long while. I guess sometimes it's all about marketing. I think Smeg's name attached to the brand will deter sales some, but overall, she and the investors could stand to make a LOT of money. I'd be curious to see how it's packaged/promoted/marketed. We all know how Herbalife turned out, along with Ephedra so there's that.
I'm just gonna be a dick though, and just say I want her to fail. She doesn't deserve success, and while I'm really not the one to make that call, she's a grade-A bleep, and I hope her launch is a total disaster!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Dior? The House of Dior is in decline. Would be risky move to use Smeg as she is controversial. Trying to make a link with Johnny Depp but JD is a huge star whose repuation was trashed by Amber Turd. No comparison. A sad reflection on once fabulous house of Dior if associating with disgraced dukes and duchesses and supplying tacky, ill-fitting clothes. Dior will get good publicity and attract interest from people who want to be classy.
I think Dior have played a blinder here, in terms of PR.

They've allowed the (clearly just WME puff PR) story to hit the headlines, which included their brand name., giving them free publicity. That level of press coverage would have cost millions.

Then they allowed the story to just sit there (no confirmation or denial), which got people talking about their brand. Are they really going to link themselves with this toxic individual ???

A few days later, everyone heaves a sigh of relief when Dior distances themselves from the story (and, simultaneously, Meghan). This puts them in a positive light in everyone's mind. Positive PR for free.

In the end, it was just another 'she's going to present an Oscar', 'she'll be at the Met Gala', 'she's invited to the Beckham Wedding' type story

Reactions: 47
Excellent points. Plus…this is a supplement, right? ( I had to look it up, lol)

M wears wigs, allegedly takes pharmaceuticals to be slim, allegedly uses fillers, botox and surgery, and fake tanners. What about her is natural or healthy?

She allegedly does not have the energy to fulfill her work commitments. So what about HER would inspire me to buy this supplement?
What??? You don't want crepey dehydrated skin, manky fake hair, crusty eyelash glue, chicken legs, bunions & a SpongeBob figure?
QUICK someone call Better Up; we need an intervention w/ Ayuascha and Magic Mushies STAT!
WTF is Berberine (paging Dr. Google)?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.