Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The media especially the DM seem to be setting up headlines only to then withdraw them intentionally. Making the grifters look even worse. Dior had no intention of signing the Harkles but by headlining that they COULD be, just made them look worse by then printing headlines that they were NOT.

I totally agree.

Now if she signs with a lesser fashion house they are going to say WHAT A DOWNGRADE from Dior to Reitmans!

Same as all the articles saying she could be worth hundreds of millions by next year.

They are setting them up for failure no matter what she does.

Reactions: 24
What fashion house would sign her up though?

She has an uncanny knack for making all clothes look rubbish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Catherine is taking a lot of criticism on social media at the moment regarding her spending. On one hand I do see their point, it seems excessive especially when a lot of other royals are doing a lot of rewearing at the mo. She has been in 2 (and probably a third for Ascot) new outfits this week. The optics aren’t great. But I do like seeing a new outfit! Plus she got a promotion so that deserves some new clothes :LOL: But yeah wish she would rein it in a little to stop them going on about her not reading the room!
I get your point but she's known as the Queen of Rewear?! Also, when she wears new, it really promotes who she's wearing.
It's a tricky line to walk.....I'll happily walk it 😉😂

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Catherine is taking a lot of criticism on social media at the moment regarding her spending. On one hand I do see their point, it seems excessive especially when a lot of other royals are doing a lot of rewearing at the mo. She has been in 2 (and probably a third for Ascot) new outfits this week. The optics aren’t great. But I do like seeing a new outfit! Plus she got a promotion so that deserves some new clothes :LOL: But yeah wish she would rein it in a little to stop them going on about her not reading the room!

She rewears plenty of things and every time she wears (usually) a British designer, they sell out that item. Every item she wears means money for the designer and the people that work for him/her

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She rewears plenty of things and every time she wears (usually) a British designer, they sell out that item. Every item she wears means money for the designer and the people that work for him/her
Exactly.

Plus I am sure we can all guess who the criticism is coming from, or started by. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 52
Forget about Dior!

ILBW *could* be signing up to be the new face of...

funny-name-brand-imitation-67__605.jpg

She's known to be a fan of their bags:

meghan-markle-5-1-a028bb63c8474fdfb30df927b9492867.jpg

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I actually remember seeing all kinds of stuff about Princess Grace and her family when I was growing up in the gossip magazines at the supermarket this would have been in the seventies
Don’t remember ever seeing anything regarding the British royals but of course I grew up in the United States and Princess Grace was up there with Jackie Onassis, and Elizabeth Taylor in being of public interest.
This is what we had in the UK - Princess Margaret's love life. See below for a photo of her with gangster, John Bindon, whose party trick was to hang 5 half-pint beer tankards on his todger. Don't know if that's better or worse than Harold putting 8hr cream on his.
1_John-Bindon-with-princess-margaret-on-the-island-of-Mustique.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Off topic…

i see the Biden administration is approaching this rescue operation with it’s trademark level of excellence… as forever signified by its cracker-jack Afghanistan withdrawal.

The US Coast Guard has repeatedly stated that its main focus at the moment is to first locate the submersible before deploying any vessel capable of rescuing those who vanished 370 miles off the coast of Newfoundland, Canada.

And then how many hours until you can get the necessary equipment, that is NOW sitting on the tarmac, OUT THERE…while their oxygen runs out?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Exactly.

Plus I am sure we can all guess who the criticism is coming from, or started by. 🙄
Some of the RRs are behaving weirdly towards both W and C right now.

Richard Eden has got a bee in his bonnet about the Father's Day pic getting more coverage than Trooping. Acting like the Waleses released it deliberately. :rolleyes:

And he used to be one of the more reasonable ones.

Aside from all the "overshadowing KC3/Cam" and "sweet nod to Diana" crap, some of the alleged Catherine fans are having a go as well.

"Too many polka dots...."
"Too many green coats.... "
"Today's suit looked too much like one she wore before....."

And so on.

It's like a few of them have never grown out of playing with dolls and Catherine's their Barbie.

So what if she likes polka dots?

She's meant to promote and wear British fashion, both designer and High Street. She's the best advert on the global stage we've got.

And today's suit was by Self Portrait. At the National Portrait Gallery.

Catherine knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to selecting her outfits for patronage visits.

Talking of fashion, I thought Hazza's long-standing relationship was with the clearance racks at TK Maxx, as detailed in Waaagh.

Surely the grubby grey shirts he seemed to live in until recently aren't Dior?????

Screenshot_20230620-193429_kindlephoto-382878263.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.