Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Yeahhh, why is Tyler so pressed about people speaking up? Why does he defend Meghan?! He's at risk of Markling himself by association.
Meghan lovebombs. She flatters. She is an expert at emotional manipulation IMO.

Look at the stuff she wrote about Mulrooney, about her own Father on Tig…when they were useful to her. i can only imagine the adoring sycophant Meghan, playing the sad little victim of racism to Oprah, Gayle and Tyler. The whole godparents ‘schick…one more ‘family-she-never-had.’

It’s my opinion that Oprah and Tyler are still trying to ‘save their Baby Meghan.‘ My guess is that they are still opening doors and shutting mouths on her behalf. If we need any insight into where how Oprah is ‘blowing in the wind’ on the Harkles…just watch Gayle…she’s the weathervane.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

D. A.

VIP Member
Catherine is taking a lot of criticism on social media at the moment regarding her spending. On one hand I do see their point, it seems excessive especially when a lot of other royals are doing a lot of rewearing at the mo. She has been in 2 (and probably a third for Ascot) new outfits this week. The optics aren’t great. But I do like seeing a new outfit! Plus she got a promotion so that deserves some new clothes :LOL: But yeah wish she would rein it in a little to stop them going on about her not reading the room!
I get your point but she's known as the Queen of Rewear?! Also, when she wears new, it really promotes who she's wearing.
It's a tricky line to walk.....I'll happily walk it 😉😂

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
You’re sounding very Mallory Towers there, Chita😂. Just need a few “Cripes” and the odd “What ho!” 😂😂😂

I am planning a midnight feast as we speak. Anchovy paste and a box of crackers hidden in my lacrosse net with a small tin of toffees Nanny gave me for Cristmas. Then some ginger beer is stashed under my gym knickers in my bedside locker.
I've bribed the prefects with cheesy poufs to turn a deaf ear.

11pm tonight in Wisteria dorm.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone ❤

I wanted to go to St Clairs, Mallory Towers, and The Chalet School.
Of the three the Chalet School won out because you got to live in the Alps and spoke 3 languages. Plus you had kaffee und kunchen every day and got to go for rambles instead of walks. Occasionally you might find yourself clinging to a precipice. It all sounded very exciting. The most you got to do at St Clairs and Mallory Towers was to win a lacrosse game.

Did hazbeen mention Joe Rogan? He wouldn't last two minutes with Joe Rogan but I'd have loved to have seen him try. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have an unpopular opinion.

Really, no one was giving this any attention except for royal watchers on Twitter. It would have been ignored, especially being announced on WIlliam's birthday. Actually, I haven't seen any articles about it at all. But some people are so ready to be outraged at all times and just use William as an excuse to do so. Prince William was at Eton with his son and wife, and I am sure spent the rest of the day with his family. He doesn't care about what Sentebale announces on his birthday.

People really need to learn to ignore some stuff. Even Baroness Bruck and her friends should be ignored. Really, commenting on their posts, and all this outrage only gives them the attention they crave.

Also, personally, I think attacking charities really makes royal watchers look unhinged.
I agree. All the tit for tat stuff on Twatter is pretty pathetic on both sides.

I really don't care much about the Harkles anymore because they've now exposed themselves to the world as lying whingeing grifters and have lost their power. I'm only still here because I enjoy the company on this thread and I'm waiting for the truth to be revealed about the kids. Of course it might turn out that there is no mystery over the kids at all (which will be a disappointment 😆).

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Gb news just made a good point re Martin Bashir and bbc cover up, why hasn't H sued over this? Instead he's quiet as a mouse. Gb news said its cos there's no cheque

• Wow
  • Sick

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I feel like everything is churning quietly underneath at the moment. If you know what I mean. There's no real news, it's just crap put out by Meghan. I think Haz is in a blissed out state brought on by drugs (and who knows what drugs he's taking now) But all their problems are sitting quietly getting hotter and hotter. And one day it's all going to blow. All at once. But not yet. It's all bubbling away quietly. And getting hotter and hotter.

Sorry everyone, I'm waxing lyrical today. You'll have to forgive me, it's my birthday. :LOL:
Happy Birthday @Cassandra333
I hope you have a lovely day
1.jpeg.jpg

Groan... I've got a horrible hangover 😫 and have to do some work now

• Heart
  • Haha

Chita

VIP Member
How's Meghan's dad doing?
How's her half-sister's health and what's happening with her defamation case?

Is Harry still a CHIMPO and working at Better Up?
Is Invictus still involved with him or are they dumping him too?
Will there be more books via Random House?
Anything else with Netflix or is that all fizzled out?

So many questions.

shellie

VIP Member
I see the Meghan-sponsored SugarThugs are now attacking Kelly Osborne, because of her anti-Hazbeen stance. They love to dish it out, don't they?

I'm not a huge fan of Kelly but the difference between her and those two is she puts her hand up and admits when she is a twat.

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
Harry has been an idiot, desperate for a wife and family, he grabbed at the first narc that would take him on, who wanted the publicity and trappings which would escalate her out of obscurity. He still has feelings for Chelsea and she is the one he wanted.

Megs has been the ruination of him and his life is going to be tainted forever. These two will never stay married, she is too difficult, she will dispose of him as soon as she has wrung every ounce of the benefits of titles and RF have provided.

Would give Harry the benefit of the doubt that she is the engine driver and he is the mere passenger giving her the platform to do what she is doing. She deserves to be ostracised forever, the only person she cares about is herself, wouldn't even let her alone with the children, wherever they may be, but they are certainly not hers.

His father HMTK will always love him, probably forgive him, but it will always hurt for the damage he has done. As for PoW, it has hurt him tremendously, imo it will be more difficult for him to forgive his brother.
bib: I wouldn't and don't. He is a nasty, spoiled, entitled, workshy self indulged idiot.

His numerous failings were well hidden by the Palace and the Royal family themselves. Left to his own devious devices he has shown just how monstrous he really is.

His wife of course doesn't help as she is a total narcissist and fantasist and I concur that she enables and encourages him, however I don't lay all the blame at her door.

He was a nasty git well before she came on the scene. Just a shame that his myriad of problems weren't dealt with when he was younger. He has now emerged as a thoroughly unattractive and bitter man.

Did I mention, I cannot stand him;)

• Heart

jkroche95

VIP Member
OT, but…
So sad that the five aboard the submersible did not make it. The world was hoping the ending would be a happier one. Instead, five families are grieving the loss of their loved ones… 😢 I’m very sad and hope their families will find solace where they can.
it's sad to say but it was probably the best outcome (apart from being saved of course). I'd rather i died instantly than spend 4 days in the pitch black and running out of air.

• Sad
  • Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
Meghan and Harry #362 She can change her name to Spencer, but Dior still won't want to dress her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

VC10

VIP Member
WOW She looks AMAZING.
Flame red.

And that earlier pic of her giving Sophie a thumb's up signal made me feel a sense of relief.
These "commoner" women are just what our Royal family needed.
What a team.

Well chosen Princes William and Edward.
Sophie and Catherine make a superb doubling ; both hard - working , with panache and prepared to go the extra mile for charity , or attendance somewhere .
With The Princess Royal standing right behind the King & Queen , the Women provide sterling , caring backbone to the United Kingdom & the Commonwealth's Royals.

What the fucking hell has that old slapper and the ginger whinger ever done? Fuck-All.

• Heart
Thanks for the new thread @London Hung Guy 👏

A few things I wanted to bring across here that am too late to reply on the old thread.

- we all require an Equerry. ;)
- 'I'm Barry from Eastenders' 🤣 - the four words her dad said that will stay with her forever.
- Imarn Ayton's u-turn is a real moment. Nothing shouts 'grifters' more than this.

Thanks all for your input, have had a right laugh this morning!!

• Heart
  • Haha