Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thalia

VIP Member
SONG TIME 😁

It's a very sad tale...

Folks, here's a story 'bout Meggie the Moocher
She was a white black hoochie-coocher
She had the roughest, toughest fails
But Meggie had a heart as hard as a nail

Hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-hi (hi-de-hi-de-hi-de-hi)
She's-a-ho-ho-ho (She's-a-ho-ho-ho)
Hee-de-hee-de-hee-de-hee (hee-de-hee-de-hee-de-hee)
Hey-H-H (hey-H-H)

She messed around with a bloke named Harry
He was rich so they did marry
He took her down to London town
And she showed him how she merched her clothes around

Hee-de-hee-de-hee-de-hee (hee-de-hee-de-hee-de-hee)
Hey-H-H (hey-H-H)

She had a dream about the Duke of Sussix
He gave her things, she got on Netflix
She wanted a home built of gold and steel
A diamond car, with the platinum wheels

Skip-a-bibby-goop-a-bibby-give-a-bibby, bubly-bop
(Skip-a-bibby-goop-a-bibby-give-a-bibby, bubly-bop)
Ah-brr-iggy, brr-iggy, brr-iggy, haw (ah-brr-iggy, brr-iggy, brr-iggy, haw)*

She wanted his townhouse and his polo horse
Each dress she wore was a Dior of course
She had several dollars worth of nickels and dimes
She sat around and counted them all a million times

Oooh (ooh)
Hey-H-H (hey-H-H)
Oh-oh, oh-oh (oh-oh, oh-oh)
Poor Meg, poor Meg, poor Meg

tumblr_mvkb7pyJdJ1rjkuv5o2_500.gif

*sweet nod to her word-salading 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Equerries at Ascot today

1687526787837.png

EDIT to add Catherine because girl is looking fine (as always, but y'know, I'm being cool...or something...)

1687527472728.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
I was just thinking about this earlier

Lie-packin
Lust-quenchin
Poor-tastin
De-motivatin
Mood-killin
Shit-talkin
Pap-walkin
Ever-griftin
Never-givin
Piss-takin
Meghan

Don’t forget-
Shoe-stealing
Dad-Using
Sister-Trashing
Crab-Scratching
Child-Hating
Toddler-Pushing
Cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
OT, but…
So sad that the five aboard the submersible did not make it. The world was hoping the ending would be a happier one. Instead, five families are grieving the loss of their loved ones… 😢 I’m very sad and hope their families will find solace where they can.

• Sad
  • Heart

Mancunian

VIP Member
Dior? The House of Dior is in decline. Would be risky move to use Smeg as she is controversial. Trying to make a link with Johnny Depp but JD is a huge star whose repuation was trashed by Amber Turd. No comparison. A sad reflection on once fabulous house of Dior if associating with disgraced dukes and duchesses and supplying tacky, ill-fitting clothes. Dior will get good publicity and attract interest from people who want to be classy.
I think Dior have played a blinder here, in terms of PR.

They've allowed the (clearly just WME puff PR) story to hit the headlines, which included their brand name., giving them free publicity. That level of press coverage would have cost millions.

Then they allowed the story to just sit there (no confirmation or denial), which got people talking about their brand. Are they really going to link themselves with this toxic individual ???

A few days later, everyone heaves a sigh of relief when Dior distances themselves from the story (and, simultaneously, Meghan). This puts them in a positive light in everyone's mind. Positive PR for free.

In the end, it was just another 'she's going to present an Oscar', 'she'll be at the Met Gala', 'she's invited to the Beckham Wedding' type story

Pom Bear

VIP Member
An old pic I made properly around 2020 or 21.. Meghan in her banana 'You are brave' dress lol.
More catching up later 😀💖 x..

Resizer_16874772915511.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member

Well guys, I guess we're fugly.;)
Nothing good happening so resorting to insults, no where else to go eh Myra, if she isn’t Markle what a pathetic existence. If she is Markle this confirms everything we think about her. She’s truly pathetic either way.

• Heart
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member

Well guys, I guess we're fugly.;)
I might be fugly but I've got my own hair, my own teeth and my own original first edition nose.

I inherited my looks from dear late dad and I would never try and obliterate him from my face.

Also Myra, all that money spent and Rachel has never looked better than ordinary on the outside and the whole world knows she's fucking ugly on the inside 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Shushex

VIP Member
What a boring twat he is. Like a stuck record, childhood trauma and therapy is a bloody obsession with him. He's literally got nothing else. Smegz is obsessed with being seen as a social justice leader (but of course without any solutions). They are actually the most boring people in the world. No humour or creativity between them.

I bet the reason people don't want to hang out with them is because they are so fucking dull 😄

The funniest part of that is that Hazno thought Putin would want to be interviewed by him 😆
was watching the Palace Confidential posted on the other page, and Richard Eden was talking about how Harry could have made a podcast about the invictus athletes, and, tbh, i would have listened to such a podcast: interesting people that overcame their physical and mental trauma and found their therapy in sports. all Harry would have had to do is contact these invisible heroes and encourage them to tell their stories. but i guess the war veterans aren't A-List enough to Madam nor her stoopid prince.

• Sick
  • Sad

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member

I have an unpopular opinion.

Really, no one was giving this any attention except for royal watchers on Twitter. It would have been ignored, especially being announced on WIlliam's birthday. Actually, I haven't seen any articles about it at all. But some people are so ready to be outraged at all times and just use William as an excuse to do so. Prince William was at Eton with his son and wife, and I am sure spent the rest of the day with his family. He doesn't care about what Sentebale announces on his birthday.

People really need to learn to ignore some stuff. Even Baroness Bruck and her friends should be ignored. Really, commenting on their posts, and all this outrage only gives them the attention they crave.

Also, personally, I think attacking charities really makes royal watchers look unhinged.

Chita

VIP Member
I don't really understand spotify.
I have a vast music collection which I have collected over the years. I have copied all my CDs to computer and I have MP3 players that will shuffle and play music that I like.
So I'm not going to pay a service to do that.

And if I want to hear people talking about stuff I listen to the radio. My radio is a wifi one and I can listen to stuff from all over the world if I want to.
So Spotify isn't for me.

I did enjoy Netflix for a while but when they signed the Harkles I cancelled my subscription.
Had I been a spotify customer, I would have cancelled it.

• Heart