Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
She hustled in Hollywood for 14 years with marginal success. From what people have said, she only got Suits as a favor to her then-husband

At any point did she ever have enough self-reflection that maybe she just wasn't any good and should give it up? This woman has never held a real job in her life, and she failed at the RF one as soon as it was clear that it was actual work

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member

Lets just have a minute of silence for all of those who were screaming about King Charles and Prince William being at odds about the Coronation (and inviting Hazno to it).

This was the mood on the rehearsals.

Edited to correct the link.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
I think it's just the expectation that megamind Hazno is going to interview and analyze Putin face to face and trace back his warmongering behaviour now to that moment in his childhood where little Dmitry and Nikolai stole his place in the Soviet queue for a bread roll or something.

Shame the series never came to fruition, Hazno could also have interviewed David Furnish and gone back over his childhood to find the point where he turned into a talentless golddigger with an opinion worth jack all
If only Vlad had got the help he needed from Haz to heal his childhood trauma, we could have world peace!

Oh wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
I was chatting with a friend on Sunday about Andrew giving up his house or rather not giving it up as I am sure a lot of this is tabloid crap. So she said surely the POW need a bigger house as in theory their current one only has 3 bedrooms. My theory is they will get Frogmore House eventually but my friend then said something I had not considered. Where does Catherine keep all her dresses? She must need at least three large rooms for all her outfits. I think they must be somewhere like Windsor Castle, but surely not in their current house. Or do they keep them at Kensington palace? To keep this on topic, if I am right about them getting Frogmore house I would love to see the reaction from the rancid couple since she thought she was getting it rather than the Cottage.

• Haha
  • Heart

sevcive

In

These 2 are a couple of cunts. But they've given the most royal entertainment since big Henry the 8th.

What a time to be alive.

• Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
I think we missed a huge opportunity not getting the podcasts Harold wanted to do. He'd be like a real-life Ali G...

"If you iz listening to dis in da UK, you may remember me from da royal family. If you iz in Belgium... you iz living in a shit hole."

On his speech to the UN: "I is here standing outside the United Nations of Benetton. Which is where representatives from the three corners of the world come to end wars, international drug trafficking, and everything else that is a bit of a laugh."

On the USA: "And what date does you hold the Fourth of July on?"

On his career: "Me want to work when me want to work. Most of the time me want to just chill or whatever, or just hang with me beetches."

To the Pope: " So does Jesus really exist, or is he just your father dressed up"

On his wife: "Is it 'cos she's black?"

ali-g-indahouse.gif

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Just watching Princess Anne presenting the trophies at Ascot.
The owners and trainers held the cup and held it high while a photo was taken.
And what did Anne do, she stepped right back so that she wasn’t in the picture and let them have their moment.
You're telling me she didn't grasp the trophy handle with her claw like mitt? Didn't elbow the winning trainer / owner out of the way and take centre stage? . . . But did show grace and elegance? And all with a smile on her face and genuine appreciation. Did she get paid though? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

kev1974

VIP Member
I feel this headline needs to be captured in its full glory

What an absolute potato brain. He is either permanently high or so far from reality that you could park a cruise liner in the gap.

If Spotify want to make some money back they should release audio recordings of any meetings where they discussed the tosspot. The executives must have been permanently head in hands with him.

1687500610961.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Shushex

VIP Member
I think it's just the expectation that megamind Hazno is going to interview and analyze Putin face to face and trace back his warmongering behaviour now to that moment in his childhood where little Dmitry and Nikolai stole his place in the Soviet queue for a bread roll or something.

Shame the series never came to fruition, Hazno could also have interviewed David Furnish and gone back over his childhood to find the point where he turned into a talentless golddigger with an opinion worth jack all
little Dmitry and Nikolai got two bread rolls and little Vlad only got one *WAAAAAGH!-s in Russian

• Haha
  • Heart

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I could only last 4 of the 6 Netflix episodes and hadn't seen the Beyonce text scene before. How staged was that? Perfect timi g with Harry Jazz Hands knowing exactly where the camera was placed. Embarrassing but what damns them in a way, what makes A listers cool on them is that any private texts can potentially be used as content. No wonder they can't bond with such people.

Chita

VIP Member
Just catching up....
I don't think Diana is alone on that island either. She is in the vault surrounded by family.

Beatrice is a counsellor of state and I think she has developed into a good egg. She is different to her sister, who I think is a beastly little sneak.

• Heart