Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nuttynana

VIP Member
The media especially the DM seem to be setting up headlines only to then withdraw them intentionally. Making the grifters look even worse. Dior had no intention of signing the Harkles but by headlining that they COULD be, just made them look worse by then printing headlines that they were NOT.
The Ginger Gopher and the gurning,greedy gaslighting,,ghastly gobshite are getting their just desserts and, they have done it all by themselves.

I am so enjoying this and she will be flogging her rancid,repulsive, rivet minge to all in Hollyweird for some dosh and the ginger Cunt will be holding out the begging bowl to Daddy and I hope he shits in it.

This has been a long time coming folks,enjoy.

I say fuck em shi t always sticks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Desperate Smeg? Deflection from Spotify dump with poor me pap shots. İnelegant and vulgar. Succeeded in grabbing attention and being commented on.

Dior? The House of Dior is in decline. Would be risky move to use Smeg as she is controversial. Trying to make a link with Johnny Depp but JD is a huge star whose repuation was trashed by Amber Turd. No comparison. A sad reflection on once fabulous house of Dior if associating with disgraced dukes and duchesses and supplying tacky, ill-fitting clothes. Dior will get good publicity and attract interest from people who want to be classy.

WME? Ari Emanuel's motives for taking on Smeg as a client given the uphill struggle to market her successfully? He took her on for colour solidarity (woc). Highly politicised and feather in his cap if he succeeds.

Why media ignores Smeg's delusionalism? Smeg is nuts. She is a vehicle for the media to make money even though she is a broken down jalopy when they thought she was a Rolls Royce.

The Harkles standard of living under threat?. The Harkles are functioning from a position of weakness. Chickenfeed offers. Bill Simmons has revealed their true colours as frauds, phoneys and fools.

Rumour that Haz collapsed and was taken to a local clinic? After a strained conversation with Smeg and drinking beer. Another ploy to gain sympathy perhaps.

Appearing at events separately? Are they stoking the divorce fire to keep themselves newsworthy? Smeg is a shameless hussy and Harkles' world is curated and artificial. Marital disharmony generally follows financial trouble. They have dissipated any prestige that being royal afforded them.

• Heart

Bolus

Hands up... boarding school survivor here, as is Mr J. If you dont have to do it (eg military/diplomatic) then I think there are very few excuses. My dad was Navy, so there was an excuse, Mr J's had zero excuse imo. I went at 10 (far too young), 13 is better and maybe George is the right fit. And they are very close to Eton so I will try not to judge too hard.
My brother attended Eton from 13. It provided him with an excellent education and career prospects. However, his leaving our home at that age (I was two years younger) left a huge hole in our family life. Now, years later, he still calls it a huge decision in which he had no part, and in retrospect, he would have preferred a more normal teenage life. My parents made the choice because he was clearly brilliant. It has given him a spectacular career, but from my point of view, left him emotionally bereft — he is ‘all business’ but has never truly relaxed and enjoyed his personal life. I have spent years trying to assure him that the alternative for him would have been perhaps unstimulating intellectually - but I do agree he likely missed out on the emotional support he would have had at home. Poor little Prince George has no alternative, he was born into his career.

• Heart
  • Sad

Fredsnail

VIP Member
bib: I wouldn't and don't. He is a nasty, spoiled, entitled, workshy self indulged idiot.

His numerous failings were well hidden by the Palace and the Royal family themselves. Left to his own devious devices he has shown just how monstrous he really is.

His wife of course doesn't help as she is a total narcissist and fantasist and I concur that she enables and encourages him, however I don't lay all the blame at her door.

He was a nasty git well before she came on the scene. Just a shame that his myriad of problems weren't dealt with when he was younger. He has now emerged as a thoroughly unattractive and bitter man.

Did I mention, I cannot stand him;)
I agree - but I think he wasn't as bad whilst on proper prescribed medication and decent therapists who weren't chasing money and surrounded by normal family who loved and cared for him and his best interests and tried to support him (well as normal as the RF is). They knew he was damaged and tried to protect him as much as they could - which is what they have done wrong - but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Now he's free - what he said he wanted - but being stoked by self medicating God knows what, shite therapists, a wife who is only interested in what anyone can do for her. His paranoia, jealousy and bitterness of trivial things that all siblings deal with growing up are off the scale.

Along with the outrageous sense of entitlement which is being "encouraged" by his wife.

He is not as empty as his wife - but only because he is now full of bile and hatred.

His life is empty which is giving him too much time to think about the past instead of looking to the future - and the Wales family live rent free in his head - taking up growing space. Where the Wales family have moved on doing their own thing.

Reactions: 44

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
The NYPost has three negative articles at the moment…the Kelly Osbourne one,

Kelly Osbourne has had it with Prince Harry.
In an explosive rant on Tuesday’s episode of the “I’ve Had It” podcast, the former reality star accused the royal of “whining, whinging [and] complaining,” calling him a “f–king t–t.”
As co-hosts Jennifer Welch and Angie “Pumps” Sullivan cracked up, the “Osbournes” alum, 38, claimed, “[He’s like], ‘Woe is me, I’m the only one whose had mental problems, my life was so hard.’
“Everybody’s life was f–king hard,” she continued. “You were the prince of a goddamn country who dressed up as a f–king Nazi, and now you’re trying to come back as the Pope.”

The fake interview one. And…a new ‘cringey’ one with this new angle of the perfume photo:

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Heart

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
That should be fun! Go for it, if you find a nice one! ☺

Oh thank you for the explanation, @Bobble22, @Lenniel and @Chita. Can see the resemblance! 😂

Thank you!

We used to do yoga in school - shavaasana (the one where we pretended to be dead) was our favourite pose 😂 our instructor today told us to take a power nap after the session - should have seen the looks on the HRs' faces 😂😂
I could tell you about my naked men's yoga experiences, but that might be for another thread :ROFLMAO: :rolleyes: 🤷‍♂️🍆🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
they should be made to give them back - the Gracie award was for the podcast specifically and surely it devalues those who have actually earned it?
It disgusts me she ever GOT a Gracie award! Why? Because the award was in honor of Gracie Allen (George Burn's lifetime partner!) She truly was an amazing woman and very hard-working singer, actress, comedienne, and vaudevillian, so for Smegs to be the recipient of the award makes me want to bitch-slap her along with the person/persons who decided she warranted one...It's disgusting!!

• Heart
  • Angry

Vanelope

VIP Member
FFS,

FFS, she is the Princess of Wales, they got a raise! She has NEVER spent $90,000 on a non wedding dress. She likes polka dots, but those two dresses are not similar in style or silhouette, they don't look alike to anyone with good vision or glasses. She wears lots of High Street stuff as well. The Order of the Garter ceremony and re-opening the National Portrait Gallery merit elegance. I just wish she had worn Dior.
I don’t actually want her to wear Dior. I want her to wear British based brands like Alessandra Rich and Alexander McQueen and Self Portrait and Erdem and JW Anderson and Molly Goddard and Richard Quinn. The last three are probably wishful thinking. Phoebe Philo is launching something soon… The British fashion industry is important to the economy, worldwide designers train in London and British designers helm some of the most famous labels. As a clothes horse, PoW is excellent so she should be showing them off. Also this polka dot dress was nicer than the last white polka dot dress but not as nice as the blue one with the white collar.

• Heart

Safcfootienut

Probably because it was George's security code name or something. Whatever the Waleses have, they want, but bigger and better. They're like those siblings/in-laws who will 'steal' your baby name just to upset you.

They'll definitely do rebranding - they'll need to when their current brands go bust/their reputations worsen even further.

Happy, happy birthday, @Cassandra333!! Sending you lots of love and wishes for good health and happiness ♥😘🤗🤗💐🎂🍹🕯🕯🍨💐

Also, belated happy birthday, @InsomniNat! Hope you are doing better now! 🤗♥💐🕯🍨🍹🎂
Apparently Beatrice and Edo planned to call their little girl Lily as well until Megnutz nicked it for Lillibet. Not a single solitary idea of her own in that flipping empty head it seems.

• Sad
  • Wow

margaretta

VIP Member
Actually I’m not sure if we’ve had this before, but would like to suggest it as a thread title

Thread suggestion

Harry & Meghan #362 The grift that keeps on giving

• Heart
  • Haha

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Apols if repost ... lovely to see Sir Trevor Phillips putting the boot right in on the anniversary of Windrush ...

Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg

• Heart

flower1959

I'm wondering if they are now wishing they had called their daughter 'Diana Lilibet'? She would now be known as Princess Diana - what more could they ask for??
---
Ooh, cue major meltdown in Montecito. The security they’ll never have 😂😂😂

WOW!! That will not go down well in Montecito....

• Haha
  • Heart