Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Is Meghan going to be a presenter on Bake Off?

If so, it would be banana bread every week.
---
Is she going to present Sewing Bee?
She runs up her own clothes, after all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just had a look at the comments and the top comment was interesting to say the least.
Rumors here in The States is she wounded him at a fight at a restaurant and he sought medical help at an ER. Someone then replied to this comment by saying that this is what they heard too.
Someone also points out that blue lights mean police in the USA. Ambulance lights are red over there. So if blue lights were seen it was not an ambulance.

If they split it will be extremely messy and we'll have lots of these rumours coming out, because both will try to play the victim.

• Wow
  • Sick

nukeantz

My 87 yr old mother went for an out patient surgery. Ended up with a major strand 2 week hospital stay. Tonight I got her settled into rehab. My cousin asked me if I was ok. I couldn’t resist I had to say …..thank you for asking no one has asked if I was ok. She didn’t get it but made my night

I think Queen Cam has looked good the last 2 outings. I think she was exhausted with all the coronation practice and festivities. I thought she was looking pretty unwell then

@Chita. I love how the moon bump moved around 🤣

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Re: The RF of Monaco - they were (and are still to some extent) a Eurotrash mess after Princess Grace's death-particularly Princess Stephanie, who was with her in the crash and had to endure (to this day) of being accused causing her mother's death. She married her bodyguard (who she only married to get their two children into the line of succession) and then an elephant trainer. One of her children is not in the line of succession because she never married her father. Princess Caroline's children watched their father die in a boat crash. She has been separated from her third husband for something like 14 years. Albert has several acknowledged illegitimate children and his realtionship with his wife appears troubled.

Princess Grace's death deeply affected all of them (she may be the only "royal" more iconic than Diana) and they have all had issues. What they don't do is whine and whinge and blame. They embrace their chaos and serve their country as best they can.

ETA: OOOh, I found this - apparently Caroline hates the press as much as Harry:

Caroline has had a bad relationship with media and paparazzi since her youth, when she complained she "could not live the life of a normal student".[41] On 24 June 2004, the Princess obtained a judgement from the European Court of Human Rights condemning Germany for non-respect of her right to private life under Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.[42]

Caroline invoked the judgment in combination with articles 1(1) and 2(1) of the Basic Law (human dignity and personal freedom, respectively) as well as § 22 of the German Art and Photography Copyright Act or KunstUrhG (no publication of personal images without permission) in a new domestic case, attempting to get the courts to prohibit publication of certain images of her in a private setting. The Supreme Court accepted her claim with regard to two images, but did not prohibit publication of a third, stating that the image accompanied an article about a subject of public interest, which allows publication without permission per § 23 of the KunstUrhG. Caroline appealed to the Federal Constitutional Court, which affirmed the Supreme Court's judgement.[43] Unsatisfied with this result, Caroline filed a new complaint with the European Court of Human Rights. This time, the court found that the domestic courts had properly weighed the competing interests of Caroline's privacy and the press' right to freedom of expression, and thus found that there had been no violation of Article 8.[44][45]

• Heart
  • Wow

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Why would an Africa-based and -focused charity host its polo event in Singapore? Wouldn’t they try to keep things local - there are plenty of polo clubs around Africa, and those countries would welcome the boost.

Also, wouldn’t their major fundraiser location be announced sooner than w/o months out…nothing about this makes sense

• Wow

carolinew

VIP Member
I've never been a fan of the York sisters but I have to say that Beatrice has come on leaps and bounds since she got married and spent less time with her sly, lumpy sister. Edoardo been a good influence on her.
Beatrice has certainly improved fashion-wise since she married imo

jkroche95

VIP Member
I was in Sainsburys earlier and walked passed the magazine rack, I saw one of those trashy mags had a cover with Catherine and Meghan on it saying they had secret phonecalls to eachother!! lol
I'm sure if that was true, M would have leaked it ages ago

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I could only last 4 of the 6 Netflix episodes and hadn't seen the Beyonce text scene before. How staged was that? Perfect timi g with Harry Jazz Hands knowing exactly where the camera was placed. Embarrassing but what damns them in a way, what makes A listers cool on them is that any private texts can potentially be used as content. No wonder they can't bond with such people.
BIB - You did a lot better than me. I couldn't bear to watch any of it.
Same with the Oprah interview, I saw a few clips mostly courtesy of Gogglebox. I just can't listen to either of them. (Or Oprah).

What amused me also was the fact that Harry, literally from the day he was born, has been in the company of famous people, ie his own family. He has met and mixed with well-known people all over the world, thanks to his birthright.
I doubt he would be all that impressed with a mention of Beyoncé 🤣. He tried though 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Well done threadstarting and attempted threadstarting.

I copied this post from the last thread cos it's exactly what I think. The kids exist but Harry doesn't want us to see them.

By @SweetSummerChild
Another possibility is that the children are real and are legitimately in the line of succession, but the Harkles like playing games. Sparry loathes the press and the public. He thinks they ruined his childhood, I can see him trying in his stupid way to ‘protect’ them from what he had to ‘suffer‘. Perhaps Ffarke was born earlier than stated - hence all the obfuscation about the hospital, no photos outside the Lindo wing, Harold’s comment about babies changing in two weeks. Perhaps Smeg had a small bump, but wore a moonbump to make it appear bigger. Photoshopped pictures of someone else’s kids don’t prove that the Harkle kids don’t exist, just that Harold doesn’t want us to see them. Which sounds in character to be honest. The children could be out and about all the time with nannies but we wouldn’t know because maybe we’ve never seen them so wouldn’t recognise them. What are the RF going to do in that situation? They may be frustrated at all the Harkle nonsense but if everything is legally legit they aren’t going to release a statement saying the kids are real but everything else the despicable duo are telling you is a lie.
I agree.

And I also agree with @Shemakesmemad here -
Yes but people like us, told people like her that right from the start - but we were ‘racists’ back then 🙄 I’m glad they’re waking up but some people were so eager to jump on the whole race baiting angle they didn’t see what we saw.
She was very passive aggressive and condescending when voicing her opinions on all those tv shows and she refused to accept our Harkle criticism was not about Meghan's race but because we had seen through that mask she wears.
I'm so glad she has now realised we were right and she was wrong.
It's never too late to see the truth.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
OT, but…
So sad that the five aboard the submersible did not make it. The world was hoping the ending would be a happier one. Instead, five families are grieving the loss of their loved ones… 😢 I’m very sad and hope their families will find solace where they can.
I am very sad about the accident. At least it would have been quick; spending days in a tiny sub waiting for a rescue that never comes or comes too late would be horrific.
---
So hazno thought he’d be able to interview Putin? What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuxk 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Putin would have served haz on toast with fava beans.

• Haha
  • Heart

Happy Lady

VIP Member
I want to know how Catherine always manages to look glamorous, happy and energetic. While I find myself slathered in black hammerite paint, hair adrift, and needing a rest. 🥺. And to top it all, I asked Mr Happy where the terps was (don't have any), swarfega (don't have any). So here I am trying to remove black paint with nail varnish remover. 🥴

Bet Smegs never lifts a finger to help any garden look nice.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sukysue

Chatty Member
I will NEVER forgive that pair for taking our late Queen's name of Lilibet away. It wasn't theirs to use, and the fact they did so purely for the dollar, not even for sentimental reasons, makes me sick.
Yes and what is worse now is that because HMTLQ has passed away, the Lilibet name hasn't got the money making clout it did because ppls memories fade quickly. l can believe they are pondering changing their name to Spencer . They want to be more appealing to the Diana fans & cash in on her name . They are disgusting using creeps.

• Angry