Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Thought you might like to see these doodles again.
Her true nature hidden behind a mask but we see whats behind it and we see through her rictus grin to see the fake within.
Memorable outfits......

NB please do not copy, use, amend or take these outside Tattle.
outfits 1 masked WATERMARKED_1 Smaller.jpg

outfits 2 masked WATERMARKED_1 smaller.jpg

outfits 3 masked WATERMARKED_1 smaller.jpg

outfits 4 WATERMARKED_1 smaller_1.jpg

outfits 5 WATERMARKED_1smaller_1.jpg

meghan ugly outfit WATERMARKED.jpg

Abseiling.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 147

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Thank you to @Salacious for the wonderful thread title

This is the first I've created, good luck to me

Mod edit fixing thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Just watching Princess Anne presenting the trophies at Ascot.
The owners and trainers held the cup and held it high while a photo was taken.
And what did Anne do, she stepped right back so that she wasn’t in the picture and let them have their moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Catherine is taking a lot of criticism on social media at the moment regarding her spending. On one hand I do see their point, it seems excessive especially when a lot of other royals are doing a lot of rewearing at the mo. She has been in 2 (and probably a third for Ascot) new outfits this week. The optics aren’t great. But I do like seeing a new outfit! Plus she got a promotion so that deserves some new clothes :LOL: But yeah wish she would rein it in a little to stop them going on about her not reading the room!

She rewears plenty of things and every time she wears (usually) a British designer, they sell out that item. Every item she wears means money for the designer and the people that work for him/her

• Heart
Reactions: 68

SamBamford

I've never been a fan of the York sisters but I have to say that Beatrice has come on leaps and bounds since she got married and spent less time with her sly, lumpy sister. Edoardo been a good influence on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I had to endure an awful intermidable work meeting yesterday where our new head of department outlined that there will be changes, droning on about stuff like integration without telling us anything in terms of facts. It was nearly as word salad as one of Meghan's speeches. I came home feeling a bit worried that a restructure means I'll be bunged out of the door.

So I drank a a few glasses of wine to relax whilst watching Cindy come back from the dead in Eastenders.

Then I had a dream about how I was at a work event where I got drunk, ripped a diversity and inclusion sign off the wall and stamped on it while shouting about what a load of shit it was.
Ì then smoked an enormous spliff in front of everyone and told the new head of department she's a cunt. Needless to say I was sacked and I left the event ranting obscenities at them like @Nuttynana 😆

It all seemed so real that I woke up this morning in a cold sweat convinced that I really had been sacked (and feeling really worried 😰).
Ugh will have to pretend that I like the new head now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Chita

VIP Member
That headline is wrong, but the text in the article itself is correct. They did not attempt to “patent” Archetypes-you can‘t patent a name (patents are for ideas/inventions/processes). They tried to trademark Archetypes, but were rejected. I’m surprised their attorneys or someone on their team didn’t research first to find out whether similar names had already been trademarked. Looks like they’ve asked for a 3-month extension to tweak the application and try again. I don’t know why they’re so besotted with the whole “Arch” ”brand” anyway. It was stupid to begin with, and it has now been roundly ridiculed after having failed on multiple fronts. Perhaps they should rethink the whole “Arch” thing and come up with something new and better. God knows they‘ve tried to “rebrand” and reinvent themselves multiple times, they might as well try it with their business/foundation.
I wish the IRS would investigate them.
---
@Chita have you seen this?
No I havent seen it.
I closed my Chita twitter.
I do have another account but I don't follow anyone, so I don't see who tweets my stuff unless you guys report it here.

I got sick of people sharing without credit and people adding their own text to create memes and most of all I was unhappy that a whole video of my drawings was made by someone who gets revenue from adverts. Yes my doodles had been put "in the public domain" by me, and, yes they gave my pen-name in the video but they did not ask permission.
They even took doodles I had only ever posted in here.
I learned a lesson there.
And I will no longer watch youtube videos created by that person.

I no longer make a doodle every time something inspires me and when I do occasionally make one, I will only ever post it in here.

Besides the Harkles are a waste of good ink.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66

givepeasachance

VIP Member
So do we assume that Lidl is now going to be renamed Princess/Lady Diana Spencer for the merching opportunities now that the connection to QE2' private nickname is no longer so lucrative?

I will NEVER forgive that pair for taking our late Queen's name of Lilibet away. It wasn't theirs to use, and the fact they did so purely for the dollar, not even for sentimental reasons, makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
M&H may have a powerful PR team working for them, but I’m starting to think there is an equally powerful ‘team’ working AGAINST them. Every move has a counter move. This has really ratcheted up since the death of the Queen.

Example: Team M&H is up to bat with the Glo’s award and the golden sausage casing. But it is Team X who scores with the fake chase for days.

Harry goes to court and Team M&H attempt to make him look serious and intelligent. Team X hits back by spotlighting his lack of evidence.

Team H&M send Harry to hang out with soldiers, a base hit. But, Team X really hits it out of the park with the Spotify cancellation. Numerous base hits and home runs just from this…with the triple decker being the ‘fecking grifters remark.”

Team M&H are up to bat again and get a double with a gushing story about M’s glorious potential earnings including talks to be the “face of Dior.” But Team X takes that runner out on third base with a denial.

Immediately Team X scores again with the ‘faked interviews’ story and this morning we have a double hitter….Kelly Osbourne calling H a ‘complaining twit’ and an old clip of M as a perfume model.

Is Team X the collective media itself, the men in grey suits…or both? Or am I imagining this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65

Bobble22

VIP Member
Isnt there another series of the Crown to come soon? Harold needs to be careful with the legacy and image of his mother. She seems to have had her own demons and her own issues, which I dont think always make her look that good.

Prince Harry Spencer is a totally made up name, and sounds ridiculous. I know a lot of companies go in for rebranding themselves, but its going to be very difficult to do so, when you are quite so well known already.
And as someone has said already, Frank Spencer, from the old comedy series, Some mothers do ave em, is going to be a hard parody to ignore!
He'll be able to say 'oo Betty' to his daughter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64