Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I have never seen this comparison before. She 100% copied Wallis Simpson. Not an original idea in her head
IMG_6400.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
Countess Commonwealth shared this adorable photo of Charles and Lady Sarah Chatto...but no one in this family shows affection

1687445826309.png

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
Well the gloves seem to be off against the Harkles and their "media mogul" ambitions. People seem to have tiptoed around them for years yet now they are damaged goods, and interesting that theur A list enablers such as Oprah, Gayle and Tyler are totally silent.

It seems that a lot of these stories are coming from people who have worked with them and are calling out their entitled, lazy behaviour. Megain seems to have a long history of rude, demanding prima-donna behaviours, while "Just call me Hazno" doesn't actually seemed to have ever understood what is required to earn mega-bucks in LA. He is stuck in "Prince" mode and expecting to be be treated as the oracle of all wisdom just because he was born a prince, he doesn't understand the need to work up projects into fully developed programming. Instead he is treating it as he would have done in the RF where there was a team of "men in grey suits" who were paid to listen to his vague, under-developed and half-baked ideas and would then work-up a project that could be carried out.

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
George at Eton yesterday!

1687437339549.png

Time flies.

I just know Harry is going to come out and try to paint Eton as bad... Very soon.

He is fixated on George, Charlotte and Louis in a weird way.

vretch

VIP Member
Well the gloves seem to be off against the Harkles and their "media mogul" ambitions. People seem to have tiptoed around them for years yet now they are damaged goods, and interesting that theur A list enablers such as Oprah, Gayle and Tyler are totally silent.

It seems that a lot of these stories are coming from people who have worked with them and are calling out their entitled, lazy behaviour. Megain seems to have a long history of rude, demanding prima-donna behaviours, while "Just call me Hazno" doesn't actually seemed to have ever understood what is required to earn mega-bucks in LA. He is stuck in "Prince" mode and expecting to be be treated as the oracle of all wisdom just because he was born a prince, he doesn't understand the need to work up projects into fully developed programming. Instead he is treating it as he would have done in the RF where there was a team of "men in grey suits" who were paid to listen to his vague, under-developed and half-baked ideas and would then work-up a project that could be carried out.
Absolutely. An example being Invictus. Copied from the American Warrior Games. Worked up and made viable by people in conjunction with the royal family. Then given to Hasbeen to keep him occupied. All Hasbeen had to do was go along and talk to a few veterans. Easy and enjoyable for Hasbeen. Of course now he has totally changed the narrative to it being his brilliant idea and he set it up. BS, he did nothing to set it up, he just strolled in there when it was all ready to go. It really irritates me that Hasbeen still has any part of Invictus.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Invictus

Chatty Member
So they could ditch Windsor for Spencer, and if other rumors are to be believed, they are thinking about ditching the Duke and Duchess titles so they can be known as a Prince and Princess. They will then brand themselves: "Prince Harry Spencer and Princess Meghan Spencer" with their children "Prince Archie Spencer" and "Princess Lillibet Spencer," the true heirs to Diana's legacy. Yes, I know those would not be the "correct" way to address them, but they've never let protocol get in the way of "The Brand" before, they won't start now.

I almost want them to do this just to watch the fallout.
There's only one true Prince in America

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
They also both forgot to sign the patent application…again. WTF is it with them not being able to sign their names and what kind of lawyers do they have? What complete idiots.

• Haha
  • Wow

vretch

VIP Member
The Royal Family have been fabulous over the last couple of months. So much going on and all done to perfection. Honestly I can’t think of a single thing to complain about. Princess Catherine‘s wardrobe has been awesome. I have loved all of her dresses. Todays red was a great surprise and she looked bloody great.

Which brings me back on topic. Who in their right mind would leave the royal family and think they could do better?

I shake my head how the Harkles could have given this all up. Of course they wanted half in half out but any normal person would have still not gone and trashed the family. This is the fucking Royal Family they tried to trash. I mean ridiculous.

It would have been far smarter to leave and stay quiet, keep the link by being respectful and the idiot duo would probably have been part of a lot of these events anyway. Getting there half in half out anyway Or at least some it. Never going to happen now.
---
When do we think their next joint public appearance will be?
The divorce court.

• Heart
Here he is....
View attachment 2253382
---

I once fell asleep in a yoga class.

Old dude taking the class rocked up in a suit and tie. Took off the jacket, tie, shoes and socks then rolled up his shirt sleeves and delivered the most relaxing session ever.
He looked 108 but my goodness he was amazing!
I wasnt the only one to almost snooze when we did the yoga breathing bit.
I did a meditation class once (at center parcs lol). I naively assumed it would guided meditation, you know, with plinky plonky music and a bit of guided breathing, maybe a touch of visualisation...

Nope. we all sat on the floor crossed legged. The bloke clinked his two tiny cymbals together at the start... waited an hour and then clinked them again. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Absolute waste of money and they certainly saw us all coming ;)

• Haha
  • Wow

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
She rewears plenty of things and every time she wears (usually) a British designer, they sell out that item. Every item she wears means money for the designer and the people that work for him/her
Exactly.

Plus I am sure we can all guess who the criticism is coming from, or started by. 🙄

• Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
Taz said that Neil Sean reported that Harry sent Bill Simmons legal papers regarding his comments. I don't believe that ... is it reported anywhere else?
Please, please, please be true.

Can you imagine if Bill Simmons is taken to court and wins?

They would be legally acknowledged fucking grifters 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
I don't know why Rachel doesn't go all in and "rebrand" herself as Diana Spencer :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51