Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
How I imagine Catherine and Sophie reacting to the rumours that the Harkles want to change their surnames, or that Meghan might have been the face of Dior, etc etc:-

Screenshot_20230623-201949.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Some of the RRs are behaving weirdly towards both W and C right now.

Richard Eden has got a bee in his bonnet about the Father's Day pic getting more coverage than Trooping. Acting like the Waleses released it deliberately. :rolleyes:

And he used to be one of the more reasonable ones.

Aside from all the "overshadowing KC3/Cam" and "sweet nod to Diana" crap, some of the alleged Catherine fans are having a go as well.

"Too many polka dots...."
"Too many green coats.... "
"Today's suit looked too much like one she wore before....."

And so on.

It's like a few of them have never grown out of playing with dolls and Catherine's their Barbie.

So what if she likes polka dots?

She's meant to promote and wear British fashion, both designer and High Street. She's the best advert on the global stage we've got.

And today's suit was by Self Portrait. At the National Portrait Gallery.

Catherine knows exactly what she's doing when it comes to selecting her outfits for patronage visits.

Talking of fashion, I thought Hazza's long-standing relationship was with the clearance racks at TK Maxx, as detailed in Waaagh.

Surely the grubby grey shirts he seemed to live in until recently aren't Dior?????

View attachment 2254380
The critics of what Catherine is wearing are probably jealous because that woman could wear a refuse sack and manage to look gorgeous.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
was this shared?

article on bloomberg about Harry's podcast ideas:

technically, he wanted to plagiarise Catherine's work on early childhood work, by interviewing Putin and Zuckerberg and Trump and ask them about childhood trauma. And another one about fatherhood in which he wanted to talk to Pope Francis. I think he doesn't get that when we call priests Father it's not in the biological way... edit, scratch that last one, lol, he wanted to do a woke Joe Rogan show as a third proposal with Pope Francis as a guest. wonder if he had yerba mate on the craft table?

screenshots of the Harry podcasts chapter of the article:
What a boring twat he is. Like a stuck record, childhood trauma and therapy is a bloody obsession with him. He's literally got nothing else. Smegz is obsessed with being seen as a social justice leader (but of course without any solutions). They are actually the most boring people in the world. No humour or creativity between them.

I bet the reason people don't want to hang out with them is because they are so fucking dull 😄

The funniest part of that is that Hazno thought Putin would want to be interviewed by him 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

moodykitten

So they could ditch Windsor for Spencer, and if other rumors are to be believed, they are thinking about ditching the Duke and Duchess titles so they can be known as a Prince and Princess. They will then brand themselves: "Prince Harry Spencer and Princess Meghan Spencer" with their children "Prince Archie Spencer" and "Princess Lillibet Spencer," the true heirs to Diana's legacy. Yes, I know those would not be the "correct" way to address them, but they've never let protocol get in the way of "The Brand" before, they won't start now.

I almost want them to do this just to watch the fallout.

• Haha
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
Forget about Dior!

ILBW *could* be signing up to be the new face of...

funny-name-brand-imitation-67__605.jpg

She's known to be a fan of their bags:

meghan-markle-5-1-a028bb63c8474fdfb30df927b9492867.jpg

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
It's quite bizarre really, TPOW is quite often stunningly dressed and very, very rarely misses the mark. I thought yesterday, with the pictures of her polkadot dress, that she has actually eclipsed Diana now. Obviously part of that is that she is older than Diana ever got to and that some of Diana's fashion choices were very much of their time (with the best will in the world the 80's/90's were not the best eras for fashun).
I thought the same! Diana was so beautiful and iconic but TPOW just gets better and better with age I think. She’s just so polished and always so perfectly turned out, she really never puts a foot wrong

• Heart
A peek at sugar Twitter is comedy gold [paraphrasing] "Kate wishes she could wear clothes half as well as Meghan does" "Anything she wears sells out instantly, guaranteed" "Style icon" "Everything she wears is impeccably fitted" "She elevates everything she wears" "It only makes sense because she wears clothes so well" "She shows them how fashion should be done"

They clearly have the good drugs there!
It's quite bizarre really, TPOW is quite often stunningly dressed and very, very rarely misses the mark. I thought yesterday, with the pictures of her polkadot dress, that she has actually eclipsed Diana now. Obviously part of that is that she is older than Diana ever got to and that some of Diana's fashion choices were very much of their time (with the best will in the world the 80's/90's were not the best eras for fashun).

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
The sugars are out, claiming that having the staff conduct the interviews is how it's done in the podcasting world, but only Meghan gets criticized.

Um, I'm pretty sure that it's not how its done on successful podcasts!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
I think the Dior story was the Daily Mail totally trolling them! How often have stories been placed such as presenting Oscars, hosting star studded parties etc that have never come to fruition.

• Haha

InsomniNat

Today Prince William and I shall be celebrating our birthdays, me being the elder by a year, shall be picking up the bill. Just waiting on the palace to wish me a happy birthday 🤭😆

• Heart
  • Haha

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
A peek at sugar Twitter is comedy gold [paraphrasing] "Kate wishes she could wear clothes half as well as Meghan does" "Anything she wears sells out instantly, guaranteed" "Style icon" "Everything she wears is impeccably fitted" "She elevates everything she wears" "It only makes sense because she wears clothes so well" "She shows them how fashion should be done"

They clearly have the good drugs there!

• Haha
  • Heart

rowenagal

Chatty Member
Isnt there another series of the Crown to come soon? Harold needs to be careful with the legacy and image of his mother. She seems to have had her own demons and her own issues, which I dont think always make her look that good.

Prince Harry Spencer is a totally made up name, and sounds ridiculous. I know a lot of companies go in for rebranding themselves, but its going to be very difficult to do so, when you are quite so well known already.
And as someone has said already, Frank Spencer, from the old comedy series, Some mothers do ave em, is going to be a hard parody to ignore!
Archie Spencer sounds like a character from a D grade soap!

• Haha
  • Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Chita

VIP Member
Perfection

---
WOW She looks AMAZING.
Flame red.

And that earlier pic of her giving Sophie a thumb's up signal made me feel a sense of relief.
These "commoner" women are just what our Royal family needed.
What a team.

Well chosen Princes William and Edward.

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
Did he have this idea before or after putin started an illegal invasion and locked himself in his nuclear bunker? As if he’d answer the door for him!
I think it's just the expectation that megamind Hazno is going to interview and analyze Putin face to face and trace back his warmongering behaviour now to that moment in his childhood where little Dmitry and Nikolai stole his place in the Soviet queue for a bread roll or something.

Shame the series never came to fruition, Hazno could also have interviewed David Furnish and gone back over his childhood to find the point where he turned into a talentless golddigger with an opinion worth jack all

• Haha
  • Heart