Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a post on Reddit about when Haz took Megz to weep on the grave of Diana at Althorp (with all the ridiculousness of her seeking “clarity” and “guidance” from Diana 🤢)… someone has posted that there’s no way it’s her actual grave is at the island is too small to allow for a 6 foot burial and she is actually buried with her family in the Spencer family vault at the local St Mary’s Church at Great Brington. Is it too off topic to ask you Tattlers your thoughts on this?
I don't think Diana is buried on that island. She's probably in the Spencer family vault secured so that no-one can get in.

Reactions: 38
I've never been a fan of the York sisters but I have to say that Beatrice has come on leaps and bounds since she got married and spent less time with her sly, lumpy sister. Edoardo been a good influence on her.
Beatrice has certainly improved fashion-wise since she married imo

Reactions: 43
There is a post on Reddit about when Haz took Megz to weep on the grave of Diana at Althorp (with all the ridiculousness of her seeking “clarity” and “guidance” from Diana 🤢)… someone has posted that there’s no way it’s her actual grave is at the island is too small to allow for a 6 foot burial and she is actually buried with her family in the Spencer family vault at the local St Mary’s Church at Great Brington. Is it too off topic to ask you Tattlers your thoughts on this?
I’ve said this for years. It’s a decoy.

Reactions: 34
It has been discussed in previous threads....

I've no idea to be honest. Christian burials are usually in consecrated grounds so Id guess the family vault makes more sense than an island burial, but...
The consecrated ground issue makes sense… it’s not like burying the family dog.
Edit: I don’t mean to sound harsh re Diana… not implying she was a dog… oh, I’ll just shut up now….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks Tattlers!
So… I’m now confident that Diana is NOT buried on the island of Althorp… so yet another instance of Haz LYING. He said he took Megz to visit his mother’s grave there on that island. That he left her alone with his mother’s grave and where she took ‘guidance’ from Diana 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
I want to know how Catherine always manages to look glamorous, happy and energetic. While I find myself slathered in black hammerite paint, hair adrift, and needing a rest. 🥺. And to top it all, I asked Mr Happy where the terps was (don't have any), swarfega (don't have any). So here I am trying to remove black paint with nail varnish remover. 🥴

Bet Smegs never lifts a finger to help any garden look nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thanks Tattlers!
So… I’m now confident that Diana is NOT buried on the island of Althorp… so yet another instance of Haz LYING. He said he took Megz to visit his mother’s grave there on that island. That he left her alone with his mother’s grave and where she took ‘guidance’ from Diana 🙄
I don’t think Harry knows… otherwise Meghan would have told everyone about the fake island.

Presuming the story that Diana is buried at Althorp is to stop grave visitors
I don’t think Harry knows… otherwise Meghan would have told everyone about the fake island.
That would be quite awful that he doesn’t know. I’m not questioning your view, but how awful that his family may have kept him in the dark about this.

Reactions: 20
I agree that the story about Diana’s grave would be to stop all the visitors… but Harry said that is where she is buried and Markle got to worship at her grave. Someone is lying.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Yep.

"After I unpacked deep-seated childhood trauma with Putin, I offered him psychedelics and he immediately withdrew forces from Ukraine. I expect a Nobel Peace Prize".
The tragedy is that I think that part of Harry really believes that he is some sort of big player on the World stage - he is desperate to be important again and for World leaders and Hollywood A list to court him as they did when he was in the RF.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
There were reports of Catherine, PoW, also visiting the grave on the island before her wedding. It was stated that Diana’s brother wanted to avoid hundreds of visitors descending upon the small village church (more like he wanted the revenue) and he wanted her grave to be easily tended and looked after…..on an ISLAND surrounded by huge trees with an extremely high water table? If she is there, the least he could do is maintain the trees and the vegetation. Probably the only thing stopping her floating off the island (if she is there) is the lead lined casket and the ruddy great bit of marble which is keeping the coffin beneath the earth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Just catching up....
I don't think Diana is alone on that island either. She is in the vault surrounded by family.

Beatrice is a counsellor of state and I think she has developed into a good egg. She is different to her sister, who I think is a beastly little sneak.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Thanks Tattlers!
She told her “don’t believe a thing he says. I’m not actually buried here”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Just catching up....
I don't think Diana is alone on that island either. She is in the vault surrounded by family.

Beatrice is a counsellor of state and I think she has developed into a good egg. She is different to her sister, who I think is a beastly little sneak.
You’re sounding very Mallory Towers there, Chita😂. Just need a few “Cripes” and the odd “What ho!” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
You’re sounding very Mallory Towers there, Chita😂. Just need a few “Cripes” and the odd “What ho!” 😂😂😂

I am planning a midnight feast as we speak. Anchovy paste and a box of crackers hidden in my lacrosse net with a small tin of toffees Nanny gave me for Cristmas. Then some ginger beer is stashed under my gym knickers in my bedside locker.
I've bribed the prefects with cheesy poufs to turn a deaf ear.

11pm tonight in Wisteria dorm.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.