Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll put up with anything to hear him mock the Ducksarse of Slappersex
---
Totally off topic but beyond cute
This dog has got all three of my spanners backing him up! One of them even farted in sympathy - thanks a lot!
---
I think I'd have fitted into St Trinian's 😎
*rushes to the loft for old hockey stick*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
Ascot has always been a thing -https://www.ascot.com/horse-races-and-events/royal-ascot/overview?utm_campaign=*Search%20-%20Royal%20Ascot%20-%20Brand%20-%20Pure&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&gad=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhvCp1cfZ_wIVYpRoCR30WgYVEAAYASAAEgLjXvD_BwE

Reactions: 22
Can someone explain what the Ascot event is all about? Has it always been a thing?
It's an annual horse racing event just a couple of miles from Windsor Castle. It's been going for many years and was our late Queen's absolute favourite.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was in Sainsburys earlier and walked passed the magazine rack, I saw one of those trashy mags had a cover with Catherine and Meghan on it saying they had secret phonecalls to eachother!! lol
I'm sure if that was true, M would have leaked it ages ago
Course they do - daily phone calls, sleepovers, giggling over smutty magazines, midnight feasts, pillow fights, trying each other's shoes on, swapping lipsticks - those girls have always been such chums . . . :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
There is a post on Reddit about when Haz took Megz to weep on the grave of Diana at Althorp (with all the ridiculousness of her seeking “clarity” and “guidance” from Diana 🤢)… someone has posted that there’s no way it’s her actual grave is at the island is too small to allow for a 6 foot burial and she is actually buried with her family in the Spencer family vault at the local St Mary’s Church at Great Brington. Is it too off topic to ask you Tattlers your thoughts on this?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I've never been a fan of the York sisters but I have to say that Beatrice has come on leaps and bounds since she got married and spent less time with her sly, lumpy sister. Edoardo been a good influence on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I've never been a fan of the York sisters but I have to say that Beatrice has come on leaps and bounds since she got married and spent less time with her sly, lumpy sister. Edoardo been a good influence on her.
Solid ‘agree’ here!

Reactions: 31
I feel this headline needs to be captured in its full glory

What an absolute potato brain. He is either permanently high or so far from reality that you could park a cruise liner in the gap.

If Spotify want to make some money back they should release audio recordings of any meetings where they discussed the tosspot. The executives must have been permanently head in hands with him.

View attachment 2259502
Of course its an absolutely absurd idea, not least of which is that I wonder if Putin, Trump and Zuckerberg had any childhood traumas?

And even if they did, would they be wanting to dwell on them and talk about them to mass media? In the facebook film about Zuckerberg, he looked as if went to a good college, which to me made me think of a privileged childhood!

Reactions: 24
There is a post on Reddit about when Haz took Megz to weep on the grave of Diana at Althorp (with all the ridiculousness of her seeking “clarity” and “guidance” from Diana 🤢)… someone has posted that there’s no way it’s her actual grave is at the island is too small to allow for a 6 foot burial and she is actually buried with her family in the Spencer family vault at the local St Mary’s Church at Great Brington. Is it too off topic to ask you Tattlers your thoughts on this?
I read quite a long article in the paper about this year's ago, and I believe she's in the family vault, and not on the island - the thought of her being buried in the island just makes no sense to me at all.

Reactions: 32
I read quite a long article in the paper about this year's ago, and I believe she's in the family vault, and not on the island - the thought of her being buried in the island just makes no sense to me at all.
I kinda remember something I read also that said she isn't buried on the island.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What, did Hawwy think he could prevent World War 3 or something?

Yep.

"After I unpacked deep-seated childhood trauma with Putin, I offered him psychedelics and he immediately withdrew forces from Ukraine. I expect a Nobel Peace Prize".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It has been discussed in previous threads....

I've no idea to be honest. Christian burials are usually in consecrated grounds so Id guess the family vault makes more sense than an island burial, but...

Reactions: 24
Excuse me while I roll around the floor of the VIP lounge cackling at the idea of Haznobrain being a political/foreign policy commentator with a princely title (ignoring the lack of brain, education, knowledge, anything beyond what 43 wrote on the card for him)

I think I'd have fitted into St Trinian's 😎
Me too 😏 I was singing the school song only yesterday! (true story)
Maidens of St Trinian's, gird your armour on, grab the nearest weapon, never mind which one...:cool:

That's where I wanted to go too 😁

View attachment 2260288
This is so, so perfect, I haven't stopped giggling
Us St Trin girls can remove him from school grounds with a catapult, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.