Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says they’re self isolating so it’s old news I imagine
Mind it's not wrong is it, they are isolating from sanity and anyone who might have wanted to 'work' with them.
---
More like:

Did I mention I'm a fan, and yes I do know he's a twit. Some of these are album tracks and some are collaborations.

Don't let the sun go down on me
Saturday night's alright for fighting
This Train don't Stop there Anymore
Mona Lisa's and Mad Hatters
Turn the lights out when You Leave
I Wish we were Leaving
A Step to Far
Ordinary Man
Ain't nothing like the Real Thing
Dreamland
Cold Heart
It's a Sin
Recover Your Soul
Runaway Train
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Grow some Funk of your own
Crazy Water
Sartorial Elegance
Nobody Wins
Ball and Chain
Passengers
Who wears these Shoes
Heartache all over the World
I don't want to go on with You like That
Easier to Walk Away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Or looking at it another way, Haz could have suggested these big names knowing full well they wouldn’t do it but then could say “well I tried, so you can’t withhold my payment” ….. a nice and easy way to get out of doing any work!

However, I think your reason is nearer to the truth ….. he is sooooo up himself that he honestly thought these people would talk to him …… or at least to one of his minions and his droning voice would be dubbed in later, as that’s what real podcast presenters do! 🤪
They should have got him to interview Putin. Who knows, maybe Putin would have hopefully poisoned the stupid fucker 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I've got a weird feeling going on today. Like being on the brink of something. Pretty scary feeling.

Not sure exactly what has triggered it, but looks like a combo of things. The new work environment (It is nice but quite alien to me. I told them today that I'm too anxious about reaching out to people - I did contact someone a little while ago though. Baby steps), the weird muggy pre-Monsoon weather, the recent events with Smegs. It looks like she's starting to get her comeuppance but we know that it doesn't usually pan out how we would like it to go.

Also, has anyone else been getting certain kinds of notifications from Quora etc, or coming across some weird William vs Sparry as heir content?

It started two days ago - bunch of notifications from Quora, topped with something about William not being suited to becoming King because of his brain damage. Couldn't take a screenshot because I had some personally identifying content that couldn't be cropped out.

Since then it's been a flood of notifications from Quora and YouTube, and news headlines, all talking about how William is brain-damaged - their term. And also how if William dies before Charles then Sparry would be the next monarch given that he would be Charles' eldest son. Ignoring George, or saying he would be unsuitable since his father is unsuitable/his mother is a commoner.

I've deliberately not clicked on any links. Screenshots aren't possible because work stuff. But it should be available on search, if it hasn't been taken down yet, which it should. All of this is really creeping me out.

The Gruesomes are being really gruesome and they and their coterie need reigning in ASAP.
BIB These cunts are actually unbelievably stupid. Diana was a commoner! Aristo but still a commoner 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just wanted to check in with Zippy and hope you are doing okay re the colonoscopy. I learned a new word today. It's poogle - which means surfing the net whilst doing a number 2!

I hope you have at least had the opportunity for some decent poogling while laid up.

On topic - cannot believe the levels of delusion that would lead the next ambassador of Chunga Changa to think that Vlad P would even piss on him if he were on fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Beatrice and Edo with Will and Kate at Royal Ascot. Nailing team Wales.

Kate looks immaculate, as usual. Not a crease in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
More fabulous pictures coming through from Ascot today PPOW and Bea and Edo in one Carriage, all looking splendid, fabulous week for RF, TTC, Order of Garter and Ascot, they really have moved forward in Magnificent Splendour without the dastardly duo, there isn’t a plate left in California

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
So Hazno thinks he's the second coming of Oprah! 🤣 Wanting Putin, Zuckerberg and Trump to talk about their traumas and todgers .... 🤣🤣🤣

He is so totally in "Prince-mode" thinking that world leaders would be so desperate to "bare" themselves to his cut-price Butter-Up therapy ideas - just because he was born a prince

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Equerries at Ascot today

1687526787837.png

EDIT to add Catherine because girl is looking fine (as always, but y'know, I'm being cool...or something...)

1687527472728.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Perhaps Hazno should pitch a revival of "I wanna Marry Harry" 9 years on from the original series. Might save his Netflix deal

Kinda prophetic that the first of the reality(ish) TV contestants to be introduced on the trailer was called Meghan 🤣 🤣 🤣 Who would have thought that a decade later Hazno would actually sell his life as a reality soap!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank God It's Friday!! And I'm so thankful that I get to feel this way! I've only ever worked jobs where one week melted into the next with the odd off here or there, mostly I'd still be on calls 'helping', or prepping for next week. I so want a cute drink! 😂

Pity the Gruesomes don't want to feel this feeling - it's amazing! They probably go, "Thank God we have completed an hour this week!" ...and they never stopped drinking 🤭

I'll make more flowers today yay! ♥ And test a new candle maybe - White Lily 💮 or maybe I'll keep it for tomorrow when it's raining ⛈

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Mind it's not wrong is it, they are isolating from sanity and anyone who might have wanted to 'work' with them.
---

Don't let the sun go down on me
Saturday night's alright for fighting
This Train don't Stop there Anymore
Mona Lisa's and Mad Hatters
Turn the lights out when You Leave
I Wish we were Leaving
A Step to Far
Ordinary Man
Ain't nothing like the Real Thing
Dreamland
Cold Heart
It's a Sin
Recover Your Soul
Runaway Train
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
Grow some Funk of your own
Crazy Water
Sartorial Elegance
Nobody Wins
Ball and Chain
Passengers
Who wears these Shoes
Heartache all over the World
I don't want to go on with You like That
Easier to Walk Away
The Fool on the Hill

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.