Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel this headline needs to be captured in its full glory

What an absolute potato brain. He is either permanently high or so far from reality that you could park a cruise liner in the gap.

If Spotify want to make some money back they should release audio recordings of any meetings where they discussed the tosspot. The executives must have been permanently head in hands with him.

View attachment 2259502
The grift that keeps on giving. Absolute comedy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone ❤

I wanted to go to St Clairs, Mallory Towers, and The Chalet School.
Of the three the Chalet School won out because you got to live in the Alps and spoke 3 languages. Plus you had kaffee und kunchen every day and got to go for rambles instead of walks. Occasionally you might find yourself clinging to a precipice. It all sounded very exciting. The most you got to do at St Clairs and Mallory Towers was to win a lacrosse game.

Did hazbeen mention Joe Rogan? He wouldn't last two minutes with Joe Rogan but I'd have loved to have seen him try. :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I've got a weird feeling going on today. Like being on the brink of something. Pretty scary feeling.

Not sure exactly what has triggered it, but looks like a combo of things. The new work environment (It is nice but quite alien to me. I told them today that I'm too anxious about reaching out to people - I did contact someone a little while ago though. Baby steps), the weird muggy pre-Monsoon weather, the recent events with Smegs. It looks like she's starting to get her comeuppance but we know that it doesn't usually pan out how we would like it to go.

Also, has anyone else been getting certain kinds of notifications from Quora etc, or coming across some weird William vs Sparry as heir content?

It started two days ago - bunch of notifications from Quora, topped with something about William not being suited to becoming King because of his brain damage. Couldn't take a screenshot because I had some personally identifying content that couldn't be cropped out.

Since then it's been a flood of notifications from Quora and YouTube, and news headlines, all talking about how William is brain-damaged - their term. And also how if William dies before Charles then Sparry would be the next monarch given that he would be Charles' eldest son. Ignoring George, or saying he would be unsuitable since his father is unsuitable/his mother is a commoner.

I've deliberately not clicked on any links. Screenshots aren't possible because work stuff. But it should be available on search, if it hasn't been taken down yet, which it should. All of this is really creeping me out.

The Gruesomes are being really gruesome and they and their coterie need reigning in ASAP.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I feel this headline needs to be captured in its full glory

What an absolute potato brain. He is either permanently high or so far from reality that you could park a cruise liner in the gap.

If Spotify want to make some money back they should release audio recordings of any meetings where they discussed the tosspot. The executives must have been permanently head in hands with him.

View attachment 2259502
Or create a podcast interviewing the people who had to deal with him interspersed with the recordings and a Harry soundalike reading his messages 😁

Edited to add: call the series.... Going Spare 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I actually laughed out loud reading about the dickheads plans to interview Putin and Trump. He has absolutely no self awareness about just how stupid he is, at least Diana acknowledged she wasn't that bright!

I saw this on twitter and thought if the gruesomes had just laughed at themselves like this how different things could have been.

Screenshot_20230623-103904_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Someone on here mentioned something cryptic about George Clooney and I found myself on thread #1 of Secret Celeb Gossip. Not for the faint-hearted I can tell you!

Anyway, it was from 2020 and Harold cropped up a fair bit. Some people were claiming that he was nice and got stuck in when he was in Afghanistan, others were saying he was cosseted. Interesting how such opposing views were all put forward as first-hand information. Can't both be right.

Someone else posted that they knew someone who worked at the firm where Chelsy Davy did work experience. Harold popped in to see her and drew a penis on a notepad belonging to the other work experience person. Sounds plausible - he really does think like an (annoying) 12 year-old boy.

James Cordon was soundly trashed for being unpleasant.

Finally, someone else said Ashley Cole is (allegedly) gay. There we were thinking he was a genius for rejecting ILBW and it could just be that she is female.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So they could ditch Windsor for Spencer, and if other rumors are to be believed, they are thinking about ditching the Duke and Duchess titles so they can be known as a Prince and Princess. They will then brand themselves: "Prince Harry Spencer and Princess Meghan Spencer" with their children "Prince Archie Spencer" and "Princess Lillibet Spencer," the true heirs to Diana's legacy. Yes, I know those would not be the "correct" way to address them, but they've never let protocol get in the way of "The Brand" before, they won't start now.

I almost want them to do this just to watch the fallout.
The only branding they have succeeded with is branding themselves as 2 twats, how they got it all so wrong is the next documentary Netflix should make.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I think we missed a huge opportunity not getting the podcasts Harold wanted to do. He'd be like a real-life Ali G...

"If you iz listening to dis in da UK, you may remember me from da royal family. If you iz in Belgium... you iz living in a tit hole."

On his speech to the UN: "I is here standing outside the United Nations of Benetton. Which is where representatives from the three corners of the world come to end wars, international drug trafficking, and everything else that is a bit of a laugh."

On the USA: "And what date does you hold the Fourth of July on?"

On his career: "Me want to work when me want to work. Most of the time me want to just chill or whatever, or just hang with me beetches."

To the Pope: " So does Jesus really exist, or is he just your father dressed up"

On his wife: "Is it 'cos she's black?"

ali-g-indahouse.gif

🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Also in this article Furnish is saying Elton is intending to bring ‘4 collaborators’ on stage with him when he headlines at Glastonbury on Sunday, and hints one might be Haz!

🎵Just for a bit of fun any ideas on what song Haz could sing? I’ll start the ball rolling with all Elton songs but they don’t have to be, an artist’s song will do ……

🎶 I’m dill danding (tribute to Elton)
Crocodile Rock (tribute to Ffarchie‘s first word)
The witch is Back (tribute to ILBW)
Candle in the Wind (tribute to you know who)
Blue Eyes (tribute to NolegsLil)
I’m Still Standing (because he is - just) 🎶

Earplugs at the ready ………🤪
More like:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
No wonder Bill Simmons was laughing, saying he'd get drunk and reveal what H had said in a zoom call.
I bet he was astounded

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly I think what Harry needs is to go underground for 5 years, get proper therapy, rehab, divorce Smeghan quietly and get his lawyers to deal with it all, and to not make any public appearances for a few years. Heck, maybe even be invited to a royal safehouse or something to live in peace with any friends and family who might still care.

If he continues on this public destruction tour, I can't see there being a happy and calm future. But he's got to want this for himself.

I'd even accept Meghan being paid to duck off into obscurity, no more appearances, no more leaks. But, it won't happen will it. She's going to keep courting the press whilst simultaneously attacking the press. Oh, if only she hadn't have married Harry she'd be anonymous on a yacht somewhere.

Reactions: 38
From the article:
Speaking in March 2021, Prince Harry said that the multi-million-pound deals he had signed with streaming giants Spotify and Netflix was 'never part of the plan'* and insisted: 'That was suggested by somebody else** by the point of where my family literally cut me off financially, and I had to afford security for us.'

his plan - but definitely part of ILBW's plan
**Somebody else = ILBW either directly or via Doris

'It takes an awful lot of work [to produce a podcast]. It's serious work, it's planning,' he said. 'You can't just turn up and, 'Oh, what shall we do today'?'

The one where the Dumb Prince learns how the real world, without the men in grey, works 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Just had a look at the comments and the top comment was interesting to say the least.
Rumors here in The States is she wounded him at a fight at a restaurant and he sought medical help at an ER. Someone then replied to this comment by saying that this is what they heard too.

i belive this because He has in the past shown up to events with blackeyes and bite marks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.