Harry & Meghan #361 Two ducking grifters off to see the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the comments and the top comment was interesting to say the least.
Rumors here in The States is she wounded him at a fight at a restaurant and he sought medical help at an ER. Someone then replied to this comment by saying that this is what they heard too.
Someone also points out that blue lights mean police in the USA. Ambulance lights are red over there. So if blue lights were seen it was not an ambulance.

If they split it will be extremely messy and we'll have lots of these rumours coming out, because both will try to play the victim.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Just had a look at the comments and the top comment was interesting to say the least.
Rumors here in The States is she wounded him at a fight at a restaurant and he sought medical help at an ER. Someone then replied to this comment by saying that this is what they heard too.
If this happened I hope someone caught it on video, and she gets done for violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
If this is true - and he seriously thought it was a possibility, it shows how important he thinks (or Meghan has convinced him) he is.

As if they're going to say, "Normally no, but seeing as it's Harry"
Or looking at it another way, Haz could have suggested these big names knowing full well they wouldn’t do it but then could say “well I tried, so you can’t withhold my payment” ….. a nice and easy way to get out of doing any work!

However, I think your reason is nearer to the truth ….. he is sooooo up himself that he honestly thought these people would talk to him …… or at least to one of his minions and his droning voice would be dubbed in later, as that’s what real podcast presenters do! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did he have this idea before or after putin started an illegal invasion and locked himself in his nuclear bunker? As if he’d answer the door for him!
I think it's just the expectation that megamind Hazno is going to interview and analyze Putin face to face and trace back his warmongering behaviour now to that moment in his childhood where little Dmitry and Nikolai stole his place in the Soviet queue for a bread roll or something.

Shame the series never came to fruition, Hazno could also have interviewed David Furnish and gone back over his childhood to find the point where he turned into a talentless golddigger with an opinion worth jack all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I think it's just the expectation that megamind Hazno is going to interview and analyze Putin face to face and trace back his warmongering behaviour now to that moment in his childhood where little Dmitry and Nikolai stole his place in the Soviet queue for a bread roll or something.

Shame the series never came to fruition, Hazno could also have interviewed David Furnish and gone back over his childhood to find the point where he turned into a talentless golddigger with an opinion worth jack all
little Dmitry and Nikolai got two bread rolls and little Vlad only got one *WAAAAAGH!-s in Russian

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

If only Vlad had got the help he needed from Haz to heal his childhood trauma, we could have world peace!

Oh wait…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I feel this headline needs to be captured in its full glory

What an absolute potato brain. He is either permanently high or so far from reality that you could park a cruise liner in the gap.

If Spotify want to make some money back they should release audio recordings of any meetings where they discussed the tosspot. The executives must have been permanently head in hands with him.

View attachment 2259502
Makes you squirm with embarrassment
---
Someone also points out that blue lights mean police in the USA. Ambulance lights are red over there. So if blue lights were seen it was not an ambulance.

If they split it will be extremely messy and we'll have lots of these rumours coming out, because both will try to play the victim.
Imagine what that is/will be like, months of fun 😑

Reactions: 18
Yep. Doesn't surprise me.

Imagine if the BRF were on reddit. Daily posts from all of them 😂 maybe they already are there 😉🤫

Really sad about the submarine, though a good thing it would have been quick for those inside.

It's 4.30am and I need to be up again in less than four hours, but can't sleep. Thoughts of submarines are causing panic attacks. Had accidentally seen a video today as well 🤦

Every time something like this happens, my mind goes to MH370 and the grieving families. They never got closure.

Hopefully this doesn't offend: I hope the plane didn't go anywhere near Smegs. Her Minge would have worked like a black hole and consumed the plane 🤦
The Barracuda Triangle!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 13
When the dog enjoys sport more than you. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My brother also went at 7... in both our experiences, it does tend to rather duck up your relationship with your parents, and you become very emotionally independent far too early. But... others claim it's fine so I dont know really,
I’d agree with this. I went to boarding school (RAF brat) then spent 22 years in the Navy. I have very little contact with my family.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.