Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you Auntie E! How you can flip between obscure cryptic posts about "sources" and matters of the heart is fantastic x. I have to read your posts at least twice, and always find them interesting.
But OMG are you saying that Paul is looking longingly at my nightie to get close to Neil cos we're an item (nearly)? I'm being used? Catfished!!! Shriek!!
If Paul's just using me to get close to Neil, I'll have to dump him and redouble my efforts with My Neil with a new nightie then. I'll need the help of my matchmaker @LadyMuck for this.
On Topic as Evangelina works at the Palace.
Thank you for the gorgeous hunk and flowers @SlavaUkraini x . My faith in Cupid and Eros is restored 🤗
I just read this post and it's quite pathetic. I'm just looking for a good home really.
Bib
I said it is ''possible.''
Its up to you to determine the objective truth.

On the topic of ...nighties.
Based on my ...analysis of human...interests, maybe the Nightie of Seduction that would appeal to Your Neil is something like repurposing this:
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.jpg

It is observable that Your Neil likes... the centre/heart of ...London.
As a Nightie of Seduction for Your Paul... my hunch..there is no reason to think so ...I suggest a shirt with Diana's picture, or a dress worn by her.
This is absolutely on topic of course Neil informs about Royals and so does Paul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Bookworm. Any truth in this gossip?

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
People are beginning to speak out, and BookWorm is questioning her own loyalty a bit. Robert Jobson who used to be a total fan of KC and always making excuses has now said that KC needs to step up and remove Harold from the LoS. Chelsy Davy's privacy has been invaded and the Harkles don't care who they hurt.
One question to B/W referred to a Lady C comment about the 2019 Birkenhead photo with the purple dress when the bump fell to the Ho's knees.
The Harkles were aware of the comments about this falling lump, and the Ho asked a journalist to write an article saying it was windy and her dress had been "billowing".

About 2 weeks later BookWorm received an e-mail saying that M had left the bump on the bathroom floor (doesn't say where). The housekeeper found it and left it there. M returned and realised the bathroom had been cleaned, and went to find the housekeeper.
She told her that the bump was to protect the real bump because she was afraid the baby would be harmed. The fake bump on top was a custom made bullet-proof one as she'd received threats.

Doria is a real piece of work. Her quietness was taken as shyness and being out of her depth, but she was overheard telling M that she must be more "assertive" ( a far worse expression was used) towards the staff as she was the boss.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
Well, we've discussed on here before the maid finding a bump on the bathroom floor. But for Smeg to tell the maid that it was a bullet proof protection that she wore over Archie is stretching the truth ridiculously. Now, if you were the maid, wouldn't you check out Smeg's real figure at this point. 😂
What!
Kevlar bump protector?
A stab vest is heavy enough, but a bump protector…wow!
---
I'm watching Mamma Mia here we go again (don't judge lol) and the actor who plays young Harry is the one who plays the POW in The Windsors.

Honestly I can't see him as anyone else now, it's amusing me no end. I'm easily pleased. 😂 😂
Just switched on and it’s the christening scene…..!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
From @Cinnamon.girl’s post ……

Doria is a real piece of work. Her quietness was taken as shyness and being out of her depth, but she was overheard telling M that she must be more "assertive" ( a far worse expression was used) towards the staff as she was the boss.

And to think I felt sorry for Doria sitting in the church all alone at the wedding! She looked overwhelmed by all that was going on and so grateful when Charles talked to her…… with hindsight she should have given her daughter acting lessons because I think she hoodwinked a lot of us on that day. I saw through Smegs from day one but her mother had me completely fooled.

Thanks to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and to @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

And to think I felt sorry for Doria sitting in the church all alone at the wedding! She looked overwhelmed by all that was going on and so grateful when Charles talked to her…… with hindsight she should have given her daughter acting lessons because I think she hoodwinked a lot of us on that day. I saw through Smegs from day one but her mother had me completely fooled.

Thanks to @DanDanTheIceCreamMan for starting this new thread and to @jonathanlynch for the brilliant title.
Doria definitely hoodwinked me. Should have realized that if the daughter turned out the way she did, then she must have had lessons from mommy.

Reactions: 34
Christ on a tandem!
Just been reading some tweets by the Sussex Squad 😮 they make Harold Markle look like a member of MENSA!
It's terrifying to think they are living amongst us.
How the ILBW can encourage them is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Christ on a tandem!
Just been reading some tweets by the Sussex Squad 😮 they make Harold Markle look like a member of MENSA!
It's terrifying to think they are living amongst us.
How the ILBW can encourage them is beyond me
Best to point & laugh at them 😃😃😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a real problem with YouTubers saying things like they are an undeniable fact when it is only guessing and opinion. It can only be guessing and opinion because how can they be any more sure than when we are guessing and giving an opinion.
The moonbump thing, the palace must know and are covering it up etc as much as we would like these things to be true we cannot be sure and people like Laura Poirot are just guessing aren’t they? How can she or anybody else, know any more than any of us?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Yeah, Doria had me completely fooled as well @wisebutwild. I felt all the emotions you mentioned on that day watching Doria sitting alone in the church.

:confused:

Reactions: 27
I have never seen the Tom Brady interview about the book and discussion on racism but in that tick tock Harold Markle has managed to confuse the bejesus out of him.

Reactions: 13
Irritating as it may be, at least the bottom ad has been throwing up some fun stuff - this was shown all day yesterday

Screenshot_20230611-084746.png

And it's back 😂😂

Oooh, I need a good thunderstorm, whereabouts are you? Is it heading to the West Midlands?
I know it's a fair distance, but can we get something here too? We were promised isolated light rain but the satellite shows a totally devoid-of-moisture strip right above my city, and no chance of any improvement over the next few hours, unless there's a sudden new cloud development 🤦

I'm off to get ready in a few minutes - induction meeting in a couple of hours. So exciting and scary 🤭

ETA: I never searched for nutmeg or a similar nutty oil 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Irritating as it may be, at least the bottom ad has been throwing up some fun stuff - this was shown all day yesterday

View attachment 2234283

And it's back 😂😂

I know it's a fair distance, but can we get something here too? We were promised isolated light rain but the satellite shows a totally devoid-of-moisture strip right above my city, and no chance of any improvement over the next few hours, unless there's a sudden new cloud development 🤦

I'm off to get ready in a few minutes - induction meeting in a couple of hours. So exciting and scary 🤭

ETA: I never searched for nutmeg or a similar nutty oil 😂

Good luck in your new job Chaotic. Have a lovely day. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you and well done DanDanTheIceCreamMan on starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations Jonathanlynch on the thread title.

Has the judge made any decision on H's hacking case yet. I thought Hugh Grant already got his but I may be confused as I am trying to rush the last thread to catch up.

I hope the guards and all the people in the UK have access to electrolytes as there have been cases here of people just drinking water and short-circuiting and unfortunately passing.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.