Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's been a bit quiet lately..... everything is white privilege....apart fron Prince Reek I guess 🤔
(View attachment 2243239
We need an absolutely completely befuddled reaction. Until then, I suppose "haha" will substitute for "whaaaaat??"
Ahahahahahahaha!!! 😆😆😆😆
These Sugarz need a check-up from the neck up!! 😆😆View attachment 2243310
This is crazy - but a Meghan Markle cooking brand? Why? How does that even begin to make sense?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Diplomats are only diplomats if they are working for the government in a foreign country.

This means Harry is not a diplomat and if he ever had a diplomatic passport, it would have been returned at some point after he stepped down.

If he is still using that passport, that is another thing that needs to be exposed.

I am also curious about what kind of passport Lilibet has.

Ahahahahahahaha!!! 😆😆😆😆

These Sugarz need a check-up from the neck up!!
View attachment 2243310

They have been saying this since 2020 and all we are getting is royal family this, royal family that. Over and over again.

I honestly, can't see Peg being everywhere as a good thing. The last time she tried we had the Cut interview which was a total catastrophe.

:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

So The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Archetypes is dead, so I think we can call this official. WME earning their money

The last sentence of the first page is interesting
View attachment 2243404
View attachment 2243402

What other platform would want Archetypes when Spotify clearly shows it wasn't profitable?

BET?

Now they are spinning:

1686870935451.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Now I've heard there was a secret chord
That Meghan played, and it vexed the Lord
But you dont really care for anyone, do you?
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The usual bollocks from her lips

The baffled king composing HallelujWaagh

HallelujWaagh, HallelujWaagh
HallelujWaagh, HallelujWaagh

Your weed was strong but you need the puff
You still love Chelsey and Megs hit the roof
Her callous and her cunning overthrew you
She lured you into her cesspit lair
She wants the throne, and you to be heir
And from your lips she drew the HalleluWaagh
HallelujWaagh, HalleluWaagh HallelujWaagh HallelujWaagh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
ok. i see what you mean. but then, he went in and out for several times since he "officially" moved to California, like for PP's funeral, then the Invictus whatnot in Holland and HM's funeral and the mock royal adjacent tour preceding it. and there was the talk about him not being able to stay in the UK for more than a limited number of days during the Corrie because he's paying taxes in the US. does that means that there's a huge cover-up by the bureaucracy/US men in grey (regardless of political affiliation)?
or that he still has a diplomatic passport (glaring at you, Chas)?

i still believe Heritage Foundation is weaponising Harry against the gov in their lawsuit, and they have hidden agendas.
-------

is it saying WAAAGH?
I don’t care a rats behind the bureaucracy shouldn’t be playing in politics and with all the rules for thee but not for me sense of entitlement of a lot of these “woke” leeches I want to know if the selfish delusion Duke of disgusting ethics and morals gamed our system and if so I want him evicted in handcuffs from my country

Reactions: 29
Yes. Yes it is.
Weaponizing Harry is a very interesting idea and I could be onboard with that. However you look at it, Harry is being razzed about his visa status in the US and that is all I care about. Even if the Heritage Found proves that the Dems are kissing up to him, it really won't make that much of a difference in the big picture. It will be noise and another thing they throw at the Pres along with his son and his business shenanigans. There are much bigger issues than Harry that people need to be concerned about.
---
So The Wall Street Journal is reporting that Archetypes is dead, so I think we can call this official. WME earning their money

The last sentence of the first page is interesting
View attachment 2243404
View attachment 2243402
So they didn't do the work so they didn't get the pay and now WME is trying desperately to find other jobs for them. Good luck with that.

There are still openings for a greeter at Walmart and Burger King needs a guy to be a soda jerk. Harry fits the jerk part perfectly. Meghan won't be elected Dog Catcher as everyone thinks she knocked off one of her dogs and/or broke their legs.

Time to bring the flatpacks out for an airing. They have been saving them for when things get really desperate. I think they are there.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Do you mind if I amend that to... Waagh and No Peace? :devilish: [/QUOTE said:
Waaaghr of the Waaales
Waaaghlice In Waaaghnderland
Anything by Waaagatha Christie

The twats probably don't read aside from the word salad on SM but this was one of the best games we've had... That Sun Two meme!!!🤣🤣🏆🏆🍄
Laffs all day.
---
how can you make the fecking weather into a racial debate!!

Also "whites"?! imagine the uproar if someone called black people 'blacks'
That Sun 🌞 so RAYYYSIST!!! Let's see what the bint says about snow 🤭 Probably a conspiracy to whitewash again. So sick of this divisive BS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The whole visa thing is odd for me as I have conflicting feelings about it.

Yes, definitely, I want the prick to have consequences for him lying on his application. If in fact there even is an application. Who knows how he got into the States but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t legal. So he definitely deserves to be prosecuted for that.

But, then does that mean he is deported back to the UK? Because I do not want that at all. Not only for our sakes but especially for the royal family. Most of all William & Catherine. It’s obvious to me anyway that they have thrived without Hasbeen to worry about. It’s easy to ignore his antics if he is not in your face everyday. He annoys us but we follow his pathetic antics. Can you imagine how depressing it would be for them to have that loser back in the UK. So I really don’t want that to happen at all. It is far better he is far away in the States.

Sorry to our US Tatlers but I fear you are stuck with him because I think he is going to get away with this visa crap also.

BTW on the whole weaponising Harold, I don’t give a flying elephant about that. If it cause Harold headache and distress I really don’t care. He deserves every bit of that distress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did H and Smeg say they planned to live in Canada but Smeg told the paps where they were so they needed to flee once more and ended up in Monteshitto.

Now knowing if the US visa was applied for in the UK or Canada would be interesting.

Can you arrive in the US as a spouse of a citizen and apply from there. H is a prince dontcha know innit.

Reactions: 23
Diplomats are only diplomats if they are working for the government in a foreign country.

This means Harry is not a diplomat and if he ever had a diplomatic passport, it would have been returned at some point after he stepped down.

If he is still using that passport, that is another thing that needs to be exposed.

I am also curious about what kind of passport Lilibet has.

They have been saying this since 2020 and all we are getting is royal family this, royal family that. Over and over again.

I honestly, can't see Peg being everywhere as a good thing. The last time she tried we had the Cut interview which was a total catastrophe.

:m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m :m

What other platform would want Archetypes when Spotify clearly shows it wasn't profitable?

BET?

Now they are spinning:

View attachment 2243443

Always the same thing with them. Not invited somewhere? Oh we aren't going to avoid stealing *organiser/guest of honour's* thunder. Kicked out of somewhere? Oh we left because <insert absolutely hypocritical statement> Same old same old, booooring and unbelievable 🙄

A failing platform desperate for any sort of attention would want to have them - controversy= clicks = revenue.

Woke up with a bad headache, Pup is still quite sick, so bad mood. I hope these two keep their gobs shut ahead of TTC because 😤

ETA: Calling those two a sour grape, just in case that wasn't clear.

I love that she's been keeping floral dresses in trend for so many years - my prettiest ones came with a hefty price tag (even though I always buy on discount), so want to keep wearing them! 😋

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We need an absolutely completely befuddled reaction. Until then, I suppose "haha" will substitute for "whaaaaat??"

This is crazy - but a Meghan Markle cooking brand? Why? How does that even begin to make sense?
Skidmarkle "cooking the books" allegedly 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just posted this in the gender thread as its frightening stuff.
I wonder what the Harkles would do if one of their kids wanted to change gender? Would they affirm it or quickly leave to live elsewhere?
Scotchie, would you point me to the gender thread, please? I find the subject horribly interesting. And I think that if the gender woo remains fashionable, the Harkles will transition one of the young 'uns, no matter if the littlie wants it or not.
---
So they are truly neutral and fair?
I've never heard of them until now.
They might be getting a donation or two because they are pushing this one.
They are considered "conservative"; they are on the Terf side of the Gender Wars (no men in women's sports, no transing kids etc), so to me they just seem quite sensible!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OK, perhaps I spend too much time on tattle. I was doing a crossword puzzle and I read one of the clues to be- bugs found in panties and I thought was IGLBW knows. Then I realized it was bugs found in pantries; what a difference a letter makes :sneaky:

What was the answer? Rachel roaches?

She's been a bit quiet lately..... everything is white privilege....apart fron Prince Reek I guess 🤔
(View attachment 2243239
"Whites"? That's not very PC either, is it?

Hey the clicky ad go away is back!!

Ahahahahahahaha!!! 😆😆😆😆
These Sugarz need a check-up from the neck up!! 😆😆View attachment 2243310
---
I’m watching YT vids and came across this. It’s only 14:30 long, but I thought you’d like a glimpse into this since there’s so many rumors about Smegsie being a part of this!
Heavens help us 🤦

So is it going like to be Archetypes-like everywhere, or the Mockushitumentary-like everywhere, or like that 40×40 thing?

I thought Oscar De La Renta had more sense. Or maybe Smegsy won't do it to avoid stealing their thunder - she is more popular than the brand you know, no one will look at the outfits because they would be so enamoured by her luminous beauty (I think I have read something like that somewhere...the Whingetome?) 🤢😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Are we all looking forward to the Trooping of the Colour on Saturday?! I am x
My husband and I accidentally ended up in the right place to see the full practice of the Trooping one year… it was so exciting to witness. I just love the sound of so many horses clopping along the road. I’ll never forget it and just wish I might see the actual Trooping one day.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Scotchie, would you point me to the gender thread, please? I find the subject horribly interesting. And I think that if the gender woo remains fashionable, the Harkles will transition one of the young 'uns, no matter if the littlie wants it or not.
---

They are considered "conservative"; they are on the Terf side of the Gender Wars (no men in women's sports, no transing kids etc), so to me they just seem quite sensible!
It's under off topic - general.
The thread is for those who are gender critical and not taken in with the current propaganda being forced on us that a man in a dress is a woman if he says so.
It's always good to have new contributors joining!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.