Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually laughed out loud with this one. This is their problem now, they’ve pushed this agenda so hard that they’ve ceased to make a nuisance of themselves, but are now just an actual laughing stock with their desperate bids to segregate and vilify.
Dr Hola, much like her 48% Nigerian Qween, Meghan, has given herself enough rope….

Saying that, here is a list of just a few things I think are definitely racist:

Toe nail clippers
Pyjamas
Sausages
Cats
Midges (very racist)
Insoles
Garlic crushers
Garlic
Flared trousers
Stamps
Bath salts
Grass

The list goes on….
Sore knees. Sore knees are racist.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 Celt replying to questions from subscribers.
Harold stayed at SoHo House in London, where they usually stay. He can be himself there, so trashed it. Reports are he's mean, aggressive and dangerous. He may not be allowed there again despite MA and there's a limit to what he can get away with.
He owes money from before and has not paid.

Discussion about whether he was wired up in Court. Celt thinks yes, he didn't go through a metal detector. Something in his ear, possibly a mic bracelet, and under his jacket. Wiring up in Court is illegal and it's been reported to the judge, photos sent. Celt not sure that if this wiring up is part of a bigger picture it may be overlooked. He could even be pretending to be wired.

Sherborne refuses to work with the Ho. She would like to be a widow and wants the lot.
Harold can still make money selling the Royals, and Netflix haven't written them off yet.
It's more likely that Chelsy will take out an injunction than sue Harold.
The truth will come out, and we've been lied to and manipulated for a long time.

Discussion about "super masks" for faces and hands, silicone masks. Harold and the Ho's appearances have changed so much. Celt noted skin between Harold's forefinger and thumb which could indicate a hand mask. Where does reality stop and Hollywood begin? (I got completely lost here.)

Harold might have been prescribed Adderall as a child, and used it in adulthood.
Celt thinks he may wil his case if it plays into the bigger picture, so ignoring his being wired up for now. She can't think of any other reason.
Anything's possible and it is all beyond belief.
Celt (like Bookworm) has put out come controversial views and has lost subscribers as a result, but intends to stay true.
As ever, thank you for transcribing Cinny. She refers to him having a "hand mask". New to me - does anyone know what a hand mask is/does please?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
As ever, thank you for transcribing Cinny. She refers to him having a "hand mask". New to me - does anyone know what a hand mask is/does please?
Yes, I was wondering what a hand mask was too

Reactions: 18
Yes, of course. I'll send lots of healing vibes for all of you. Its so upsetting when our pets get sick.
Thank you so much ♥ the little guy has just come back from the vet. Apparently he has food poisoning (or likely poisoned by people who have been objecting to dogs walking around - in a city with the highest number of pet dogs per capita a few years ago), it will take time to go away. The current weather (40C+ temps, rain in other parts of city = extra heat here, attacks by ants and other pests, rats running into houses) isn't helping either. Massive risk of dehydration. Fever, of course, so this could go on for days. On top of that he injured his face, though eye was saved, thankfully. Blood tests came back okay though, thankfully. I puked hard when he came back, though thankfully headache is mostly gone now.

I'm sitting with him in dad's room with the AC on - it's small, mostly dark without the lights on, and it's his favourite place for naps. Doing touch therapy/reiki/energy healing, whatever one would call it. Did a cleansing around the house while he was gone.

Started a new job this week so something bad had to happen - pretty sure the relatives are continuously placing hexes/have done one that attacks anytime something good happens. Going to renew the mirrors around the house - some got knocked over/disappeared. My new coworkers are excited to meet him, going to delay that for a few weeks.

He finally ate a tiny treat from my hand, so 🤞 You really are magic ♥🤗

They're proud of it? Since yesterday, this dialogue from a Hindi film has been stuck in my head: "I must say, tumhaara taste achha nahin hai" (transl.: You have bad taste).

Haven't they listened to the podcast with the dolphin sounds yet?

Likely a silicone mask to help your hands look younger - hands, neck and feet give away the 'real age'. You can take care of the skin but the veins etc can't be messed around with. That's how we caught out a classmate who was five years older than us but pretended to be much younger. Either very painful and almost useless surgery, or you use silicone masks/prosthetics basically.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Silly woman. Most of this country is white (demographic facts, not feelings) and most of us are miserable in this heat because our homes don’t have air con. The only air con i have access to is in my crappy ten year old car where the only “mod con” is the air con. Millions of us “whites” in this country are struggling with rising food bills and mortgage/rent and are stuck here in this heat as we are unable to justify air con in our houses for the few heatwave weeks we get, and we can’t afford to go on holiday somewhere nicer. I think she must only look around her in London where she sees the minority elite who work in the Wharf or something. 99% of us are poor and miserable. Bet you anything she is looking at this from a City of London lens.
Okay I’ll hold my hands up, I have the white privilege of air conditioning. Put in by the previous owners of our house, in a conservatory. So it’s a green house with all the doors and windows shut and the hot sun negates any benefit from the air con. And we can’t afford to turn it on anyway at the moment.

Any publishers care to help me ghost write my waaagh emoirs?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s an idiot. Part of the reason we are all suffering in the heat wave is that no one, white or black, or Asian (she always forgets about the large British Asian population) has air conditioning as standard at home.
I've often wondered how Shola and her gobby cronies view British Asians when they bang on about how racist the UK is. Have they seen our Prime Minister and Cabinet? Maybe success stories don't fit their victim agenda. And I object to being referred to as 'the whites'.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I think she'll do a Goop next and go down the social media route. They'll set a platform up where they merch other people's products rebranded as Sussex Shite or similar, and she'll do her own podcasts/vlogs. She won't be quieted, she has word salad coming out of every pore.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
It's under off topic - general.
The thread is for those who are gender critical and not taken in with the current propaganda being forced on us that a man in a dress is a woman if he says so.
It's always good to have new contributors joining!
Yay! Thank you!

Reactions: 12
O/T, but many years a then acquaintance was industriously harvesting a mushroom crop, even following it through a hedge until the lights came on and he realised that he'd crawled onto the local police house lawn...

On Topic
I hope that we don't get:
The Seven Years' Waaagh
The Thirty Years' Waaagh
The Hundred Years' Waaagh

As that would really set new tantrum standards.
Waaaagh of the Roses

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.