Harry & Meghan #358 Better to have the World think you're a Thicko than go to Court and remove all doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two thoughts this morning - I am having crazy days at work and usually mornings is when I catch up with my lovely fellow Tattlers.

Yesterday as I watched Catherine once again interacting with children, I thought: well, the ILBW never looks at ease with children, specially if they are random/anonymous children. Also, before meeting the ILBW, Hazno spoke a lot about his relationship with George and I do believe that he would be the fun uncle. That relationship never translated to his girlfriend and then wife. All the interactions of the ILBW with Royal children were odd, and there's obviously the Charlotte and Charlotte's dress story. The only children she seemed comfortable with were the Mulroney children and that girl that people say it's her daughter. To be fair I don't think she is her daughter, but I really think she never liked children except as props. So, I don't think she ever wanted to be a mother, other than to have the cute props. Even if there are children and even if they are born out of her, it wouldn't surprise me they were being raised by nannies and she really doesn't care about them: it would be perfectly on brand.

And then speaking of "brand": it is funny that she was going to hit the ground running, and learn really fast, and work studiously hard - as an ex-nerdy smart girl - and now the likes of Spotify and Netflix are getting rid of them not only because they fail to be interesting but mostly because they fail to deliver actual work on time. I am always puzzled by her paradox: she is so transparently bad, stupid, self-centred, that I really don't get how she usually gets away with everything. Getting a dimwit for a husband - evening that is a prince - ok, he is a dimwit; but convincing the Oprahs, Gayles, Tyler Perrys, that though not honest nor actually good people, are really smart, that really leaves me baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Two thoughts this morning - I am having crazy days at work and usually mornings is when I catch up with my lovely fellow Tattlers.

Yesterday as I watched Catherine once again interacting with children, I thought: well, the ILBW never looks at ease with children, specially if they are random/anonymous children. Also, before meeting the ILBW, Hazno spoke a lot about his relationship with George and I do believe that he would be the fun uncle. That relationship never translated to his girlfriend and then wife. All the interactions of the ILBW with Royal children were odd, and there's obviously the Charlotte and Charlotte's dress story. The only children she seemed comfortable with were the Mulroney children and that girl that people say it's her daughter. To be fair I don't think she is her daughter, but I really think she never liked children except as props. So, I don't think she ever wanted to be a mother, other than to have the cute props. Even if there are children and even if they are born out of her, it wouldn't surprise me they were being raised by nannies and she really doesn't care about them: it would be perfectly on brand.

And then speaking of "brand": it is funny that she was going to hit the ground running, and learn really fast, and work studiously hard - as an ex-nerdy smart girl - and now the likes of Spotify and Netflix are getting rid of them not only because they fail to be interesting but mostly because they fail to deliver actual work on time. I am always puzzled by her paradox: she is so transparently bad, stupid, self-centred, that I really don't get how she usually gets away with everything. Getting a dimwit for a husband - evening that is a prince - ok, he is a dimwit; but convincing the Oprahs, Gayles, Tyler Perrys, that though not honest nor actually good people, are really smart, that really leaves me baffled.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head, she is very lazy, and what she does do is rubbish, in my opinion.

Reactions: 33
All that drug taking has left Hazno with a terrible memory, nearly everything he says can be debunked.

Reactions: 29
The sugars trying to spin the spotify news into a positive on twitter makes hilarious reading.
Netflix next ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Poor old Scobes is trying to say that Spotify and the gruesome’s agreed to part. They got dumped you plonker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is precisely my feelings too. They had it all, but they've poisoned every single thing around them and it's all just so toxic toxic toxic. I'm disappointed that they have wasted such privilege and advantages for absolutely nothing. A total waste, I agree.
I just find it megalols! They are a right pair of cunts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
@Cassandra333, desperate right now. The Pup is very sick, parents have taken him for an emergency checkup to the vet. I'm really scared. Can you please pray for him? I can't lose him.

On topic: Bad people should get consequences for their bad deeds, including the Gruesomes. They might not be top of the list but they're definitely on it.
Yes, of course. I'll send lots of healing vibes for all of you. Its so upsetting when our pets get sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Megsie is a grifter, a hustler. She has spent her lift conning and scamming people around her, and doing a reasonable job! I reckon she would be great as a social media influencer, spouting about the latest 'in ' thing, or swanning around on a show like TOWIE, or Holllywood wives, discussing the best nail salon in town! I can see her as besties with someone like Rebecca Vardy!

What she isnt good on, is detail or honesty, basic history, or remembering to be polite to everyone!

She is like a fish out of water, within the sensible serious accountable British Royal family. She didnt do nearly enough homework to check that she would fit in! So we have a car crash scenario, where she and Harold seem to be at odds over PR, and a situation where she and Harold have created an antagonistic press, and are fighting legal cases with far too many people!

Oprah, Tyler Perry et al, are chasing the money...... on the assumption that whatever M & H do will be newsworthy and give them a story. And sadly M& H will always be newsworthy, entirely based on Hs birth and place within the RF.

It is fascinating to see where they go now. And what is going to happen next? I originally thought H wants a quiet life out of the glare of publicity- but all these court cases seem to disprove this. And where does Megsie go next?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
You look great Toto. Love the Badge on you. 💗 🐈 The older the York sister's little boy gets, the more I think he was used for the Christmas card Farch. Some Netflix too.

Damn it! I was just putting a few badges in My Pictures, & my little Kitty got out. He's been in my signature for years. Feel free to catch and save him. He much cuter to look at than Pussyman Hazbeen and his SprayPaintedHo.
View attachment 2242236
Thank you @VioletButterfly. Preen, preen.

Hope you've got your wee cat back. They're terrors aren't they?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didnt do nearly enough homework to check that she would fit in
Well, my sister in law works with a psychologist and has dealt with many Narcissist in her life, including her own father. She said that they actually do a good homework and they know exactly how it works (for someone or some place) and they will act exactly the opposite and gain attention to themselves. They are very much aware of the situation

• Sick
Reactions: 22
We need an absolutely completely befuddled reaction. Until then, I suppose "haha" will substitute for "whaaaaat??"

This is crazy - but a Meghan Markle cooking brand? Why? How does that even begin to make sense?
perhaps she & Harold (her sous-chef) are going for a rehash of Fanny & Johnny Craddock .....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.