Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
☝ Exactly this. "Let's get across the big, busy road safely, H."
Or like when Jamie wanted to earn the good deed badge in Small Wonder so offered to help his mother. His dad said it wouldn't count so he dumped all the work on Vicki 😂

Another tv show I don't remember exactly which, the character insists on assisting someone well-dressed etc even though they say no, ignoring a not-so well-dressed person who do really need help. It was the riches dressed in rags and vice versa trope. Should happen to Smegs too 😂

@ChaoticArtist To make people "disappear" click on their avatar and there's an ignore button
Thank you ☺ although I'd meant the Gruesomes and my relatives and other Tattlers' (ex)relatives and others who are bugging us all 🤭 I don't find any Tattler annoying or upsetting enough that I'd press the ignore button on them. Sugars others handle well enough ☺

Pity there's not an ignore button for the harkles !
---
________
😂😂 That's what I was going for, didn't quite get the message across apparently.

@Cinnamon.girl, @TickTickTick ...Spitzes what? 😱😱😱

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
Irritating as it may be, at least the bottom ad has been throwing up some fun stuff - this was shown all day yesterday

View attachment 2234283

And it's back 😂😂

I know it's a fair distance, but can we get something here too? We were promised isolated light rain but the satellite shows a totally devoid-of-moisture strip right above my city, and no chance of any improvement over the next few hours, unless there's a sudden new cloud development 🤦

I'm off to get ready in a few minutes - induction meeting in a couple of hours. So exciting and scary 🤭

ETA: I never searched for nutmeg or a similar nutty oil 😂
ChaoticArtist hope your induction goes well.

Do many Indian businesses have aircon.

ChipDex

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Oooh, I need a good thunderstorm, whereabouts are you? Is it heading to the West Midlands?
I hope it does. It's really muggy and nasty here right now.

Had a bit of thunder in the distance and about 3 hours of steady rain yesterday evening, which helped. But today's bloody awful.

• Sad

toninottony

VIP Member
From Richard Eden. Tangentially related (Poppy being in party circles, Olympia being a distant cousin and I know we talked about when Poppy started dating Alexios):

View attachment 2237249

Hope everyone and their loved ones who are around Notts are alright.

I'm sure Haznohair will be thrilled that the one and only thing I noticed in these pictures of his private life was the lack of hair.
That’s actually kind of sick and perverted to me kind of infers he had the hots for his sibling🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤢🤢🤢
---
This would actually be great for a 4 year old - lots of action and they can move around. There are probably other kids there (the children of athletes) Usually they have places where the kids can run around. My kids started going to football and baseball games when younger than this - they won't sit still for the whole thing, but they still have a lot of fun. He would just have to actively parent and be attuned to his kid
My son attended his first little league baseball practice when he was 10 days old 😎😎😎😎

Last edited:

Evangelina

VIP Member
Just wanted to also point this out since we were talking about the hacking.

Prince William figured he was being hacked or listened to when something he had discussed with Tom Bradby ended up in the paper. He TRUSTED Tom and knew he wouldn't go and tell the papers. Unlike Harry who apparently ended relationships and couldn't trust anyone, William immediately started to think of other instances when his private conversations had ended up in the paper and put two and two together.

Imagine having the Prince's trust like that and then doing this shit over and over again:

In the previous thread a article was posted about Action Man William, the''jab'' a remainder from this:

'' Royal action man Prince William has had to postpone a moun- tain rescue course — after being crocked by a ten-year-old during football training. William pulled a tendon in his knee after last week’s kids’ kickabout with Premiership club Charlton Athletic. ''
Part of another hacked message.
The article you are mentioning written from a hack :

''If ITN do a stock-take on their portable editing suites this week, they might notice they’re one down. That’s because their pin-up political editor Tom Bradbury has lent it to close pal Prince Wiliam so he can edit together all his gap year videos and DVDs into one very posh home movie.
At least William, who demands to be left in peace by the media can be confident his secret is safe at that rumour-sieve ITN - and that it won’t get out and infuriate the BBC. Oops. ''

It was much more complicated than the current media claims, after succeding in ''selling'' to the public that they ''self regulate'' and adhere to ''codes.''
People just don't understand the ..spin.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
To be fair that outfit is hideous 😆
He looks like little lord fauntleroy 😅
The little girl next to him doesn’t seem too impressed either …. and her outfit is hideous as well. I wonder if the bride had a falling out with her future sister-in-law about them?😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm currently watching a programme on bbc2 Scandalous: phone hacking on trial.

We're an hour in and they've just started talking about Harry.

Will be available on the iplayer after

Chita

VIP Member
Heritage is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization as well as a BBB Wise Giving Alliance accredited charity funded by donations from private individuals, corporations and charitable foundations.[99][100][101] As a 501(c)(3), Heritage is not required to disclose its donors and donations to the foundation are tax-deductible.[100] Heritage is a grantee of the Donors Trust, a nonprofit donor-advised fund.[102][103][importance?][104] As of 2010, Heritage reported 710,000 supporters.[105]

So they are truly neutral and fair?
I've never heard of them until now.
They might be getting a donation or two because they are pushing this one.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
OK, perhaps I spend too much time on tattle. I was doing a crossword puzzle and I read one of the clues to be- bugs found in panties and I thought was IGLBW knows. Then I realized it was bugs found in pantries; what a difference a letter makes :sneaky:

What was the answer? Rachel roaches?

She's been a bit quiet lately..... everything is white privilege....apart fron Prince Reek I guess 🤔
(View attachment 2243239
"Whites"? That's not very PC either, is it?

Hey the clicky ad go away is back!!

Ahahahahahahaha!!! 😆😆😆😆
These Sugarz need a check-up from the neck up!! 😆😆View attachment 2243310
---
I’m watching YT vids and came across this. It’s only 14:30 long, but I thought you’d like a glimpse into this since there’s so many rumors about Smegsie being a part of this!
Heavens help us 🤦

So is it going like to be Archetypes-like everywhere, or the Mockushitumentary-like everywhere, or like that 40×40 thing?

I thought Oscar De La Renta had more sense. Or maybe Smegsy won't do it to avoid stealing their thunder - she is more popular than the brand you know, no one will look at the outfits because they would be so enamoured by her luminous beauty (I think I have read something like that somewhere...the Whingetome?) 🤢😱

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Well you did it, brought it across ! :m:coronation:can't find a hand clapping, the one I found looks as though it's telling you to eff off so gave it a swerve....! Here's a crown and mushroom.

From Laura Poirot...
"After the RF helped stage a fake birth, photocall and christening of the first child? No, there must be an agreement in place with mutual benefits."
Of course there's an agreement in place, always was and still is. It would have been impossible to stage the christening in the Queen's private chapel at Windsor, pretend Welby was there, allow Chris Allerton to Photoshop the Royals in for public release, cleared his access to the Palace.
Impossible without Palace approval and help.
This is the elephant in the room and where the press won't go. Even BookWorm, Celt and Lady C won't go there. But our Laura did!
I've been saying this for years.
Love you Cinny, my first mushie 😍

Funny, I also watched both the Hercules Poirot films on Disney this weekend 🤣

I do wonder, what the straw will be that will break the camels back in regards to the children.

• Heart

Just_me1954

VIP Member
And from Benjamin Smallbrook

• Wow

Bobble22

VIP Member
Allegedly, who told them this news? Doubt they'd come anyway didn't last year did they so when they don't come it looks like the paper got this story right when in fact they weren't coming anyway.
---
He’s a rich nut job, they’d probably be well suited in so many ways. I think he sees his relationships as ‘shock and awe’ 😆
I'd love to see these two together, now that would provide some good gossip I reckon.

Last edited: