Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW: suicide

Thanks for explaining that Harry. People will kill themselves by suicide. Is there some other way to kill oneself? Fkn idiot
Yes….you act like an arse, take our numerous court cases, write a crap book and boast about killing 25 taliban.
If you set yourself up as a target, someone will take a potshot.
Killing yourself by stupidity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
GBNews - DW - their own Harold looky-likey is reconstructing the court testimony :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Waaaahhhhh!!!!
Reeks body double on Dan!!!!
And his sissy hissy little voice!
---
Megan Kelly also!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Reconstruction on GB news is toe curling . Who thought this was ok ?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Haz has to lose his case if this is the best he’s got! I’m surprised the judge hasn’t already pulled him on the fact most of it seems to be his speculation and no hard facts (IMO so far)

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Chelsy is far too sensible to respond, but I wish she would issue the following statement:
1. I don't appreciate having my name dragged through the Courts by some old boyfriend.
2. He knows the real reason why we split up and it wasn't the press.
3. Would he please stop phoning me in the middle of the night, pissed and crying, saying " But I Iove you..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Dan Wooton’s Harry isn’t very convincing. He looks far too amiable and even tempered.

“There’s a difference between what’s in the public interest, and what interests the public”

And water is wet! It means the same bleeping thing you pillow tongued simpleton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thanks @The Wicked Lady and @Cassandra333

He's using this as a platform to air his grievances and settle scores. It was totally guaranteed that he'll use this to avenge his mother, and I don't think old hacking of any description is what this is mainly about. Even if he's not able to pin any hacking incident onto a particular person (which it looks like he won't) he'll get his message across, and this is his mission. He's not against eavesdropping, deceit and spying in itself as he and the Ho are past masters at it, but his David and Goliath act isn't a crusade against the press but vengeance for everything especially his mother.

Thanks to everyone who's provided the Court running commentary.
I'm catching up with the last thread.
In the US that's perversion of the justice system. I haven't watched much of the courtroom action BC I overslept 🙃 The SKY coverage on YouTube had tit sound quality; inaudible!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg the Dan show with the reconstruction is toe curling but I am hooked and can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.