Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Lady C and Sam Markle on now. Lady C has it on good authority Smeg is behind this, and its an elaborate scheme to destroy Piers Morgan.
She got the man removed from his job and is still gunning for him. Awful human being she is. The cable actress needs to remember how important meeting PM was to her on her epic social climb only a few years ago.

Karma is taking its sweet time

• Heart
Reactions: 45

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
“Most of the articles I don’t remember seeing at the time… but it’s distressing going through them now.”

He brought this to court. No one but him is subjecting himself to all of this.
And I believe this is the very reason that William settled/came to an agreement outside of court - he didn't want to subject himself/Kathrine or his family to this circus and relive it again

Sparry really is a top class fool

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
This is where Harry got most muddled and badly advised. Everyone knows the Mirror has form and hacked other peoples phones. He assumed because of this he would automatically be believed.
I am beginning to think that this case has very little to do with Harry and much more with David Sherborne and the legal team. Until Sherborne approached him on holiday Harry was not even aware of these Mirror articles or that he'd possibly been hacked. So the "distress" and "pain" seems to be something Harry constructed retrospectively. It seems like the lawyers saw an opportunity with a highly impressionable person like Harry, who had a long standing, but vaguely defined, grudge against the tabloid media. According to Harry's own evidence the lawyers approached him, picked the cases, helped him write his statement and suggested that invoices to PIs were evidence of hacking. They approached and told suggestable Harry that he'd been hacked and he believed them. Suddenlythe legal team got a huge celebrity client to advertise their services represent.

• Wow
  • Sick

Amiyaya

VIP Member
what kind of kangaroo court is this? there's no evidence of anything, his lawyers seem to just be sat there counting the billable hours on their watches and the legal strategy seems to have been cooked up by Rachel Zane, you know, from Suits.

am i that stupid to not make any sense of it? or was our collective IQ in West Europe lowered to room temperature by the mere presence of Sicknote Mason? (to paraphrase from Sherlock)
It appears to be the court of the vengeful toddler tantrum and quite frankly, it’s an embarrassment to the country and our legal system.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
“Most of the articles I don’t remember seeing at the time… but it’s distressing going through them now.”

He brought this to court. No one but him is subjecting himself to all of this.
And I thought the whole point of this case was how distressed he had been for years by the articles and how they had helped shape his whole life in a negative way? Now he doesn't remember seeing them at the time? Seeing them for the first time now?

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Great insight, thanks Chita. Awful Spencer sister. Yet Paul, for all his faults, has never spoken badly about the Spencers.
He loved Diana. He is loyal.
He meant no harm it's just that all the press attention at the time went to his head a bit and he got carried away.
All that sister had to do was tell him, "I think you are doing too much talking about Diana. Please stop."
He just needed to be reined in a bit cos he got too excitable. He didnt deserve to have his good name tarnished.

• Heart

goldshoes

Chatty Member
Cant remember who said they didnt have an issue with him doing drugs because lots of people do. I DO have an issue with it, simply because Hazno sets himself up as an advocate for mental health, and by saying he does drugs could potentially make it more acceptable for others who then may end up with a problem (which he clearly has). No hall pass on that one for me.
Nobody ever points out that he is a Counsellor of State and in the line of Succession and people in those roles should not be breaking the law of the land they purport to rule over nor should they be smashed, off their tits or pallatic.

edit to add - I see Lady Muck and I are obviously the same person!

• Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
1686136910076.png

Yeah, he really loved Chels. That is pretty clear.

It is also clear that his dismissal of her in Spare was written by Peg.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Also has James Hewitt claimed his son yet? After today I bet he's furiously downloading and printing out a certificate to prove he's sterile

• Haha
Reactions: 44