Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
It is obvious that he wanted a platform to vent and that is what he did today. It was a whingefest extraordinaire. I am wondering if he thinks that even if he loses, he will walk away without this costing him. Obviously he did not take his personal reputation into account as that is really gone. Does he believe that because he is a royal that he won't have to pay costs? His arrogance yesterday by not showing up was his attempt to show the power of being a royal and not having to abide by the rules like the rest of us plebs. Does he think daddy will pick up the tab? The bank of dad is closed.

Oh and BTW, that need for security has disappeared. I watched him leave court, slip into his SUV and there were no cars front and back when he left. It was just little ol'Harry and a driver. Certainly was not like the circus in NYC of several cars.
I think it boils down to this. They are sorely afraid of being forgotten and so are now in the realms of remembering things that never happened.
Unfortunately for them, the rest of the world can remember quite clearly what happened.
We are not stupid.
And eventually they will still be forgotten.
Bad. Luck. Liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Silverplume

H seems to do a lot of speculating. At some point he has to provide some actual facts surely.
My mother the narcissist speculates all the time. She calls it “deciding.” She “decided” that my in-laws left my husband $600K (not even close!!!) and began to criticize us for struggling with my huge medical bills. Finally I found out about her wildly incorrect speculation and made it clear that she was wrong about the inheritance and wrong to misjudge us based upon her stupidity and arrogance.
It’s been an ugly week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
68300690-3CF4-42F9-8C71-610F4C1BF36C.jpeg

Well well well. I bet he was lovely. With pound signs in his eyes and a simpleton in his sights.
Hook-line-sinker!

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Some people are feeling that way. As if other people are egging him on to do this.

I saw a tweet about it, let me look for it really quickly.
There's been lots about this and I think it could be true. Look how determined she was in her ways to meet H. However, I still don't have a shred of sympathy for this numbskull, especially after all the pain he caused his family

• Heart

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Why isn't he fucking well working HERE?
Because he’s the King? He can do what he likes I’m presuming. He is actually on a planned break in Romania where he has a home and goes every year on a solo walking holiday but was pictured today meeting some children at an event or visit. Well that’s what we’re told anyway.

Bobble22

VIP Member
Sorry to bring up Scobie again but as a Royal expert :rolleyes: shouldn't he be covering the first ever Royal to appear in court rather than hanging out with Meagain getting his wages.

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Thanks @The Wicked Lady and @Cassandra333

He's using this as a platform to air his grievances and settle scores. It was totally guaranteed that he'll use this to avenge his mother, and I don't think old hacking of any description is what this is mainly about. Even if he's not able to pin any hacking incident onto a particular person (which it looks like he won't) he'll get his message across, and this is his mission. He's not against eavesdropping, deceit and spying in itself as he and the Ho are past masters at it, but his David and Goliath act isn't a crusade against the press but vengeance for everything especially his mother.

Thanks to everyone who's provided the Court running commentary.
I'm catching up with the last thread.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Lady C and Sam Markle on now. Lady C has it on good authority Smeg is behind this, and its an elaborate scheme to destroy Piers Morgan.

• Wow
  • Sick

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I've had a bad night and was watching Sky news at 5.00 am, they seem to have been watching something different from everyone else.

One notable comment, paraphrased, H was very calm, with his battlefield experience. <snort> what battlefield experience 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
I think a lot of Hazno's issues boil down to him being desperate to prove that he was important enough to hack. He wants to be a part of the celebrity "I was hacked" club to nurse his grudge against general, but not illegal, press intrusion. He would be beyond resentful that William and Catherine were deemed important to hack whereas he was not

what I'm getting from this is, he has no evidence just a lot of 'suspicion'

This isn't going well for him is it...

sidenote: how has he been enabled this far if there isn't enough evidence? is this all just lawyers lining their own pockets?

Reactions: 45

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He doesn't even have any evidence to back up his claim of phone hacking. This is just ridiculous.
I may have been hacked every day over 15 years
Harry tells the court he filed his claims against MGN and News Group “at around the same time”.
He adds that he believes there was “industrial scale destruction of evidence” of unlawful information gathering in relation to him to which Mr Green asks where he gets this idea from.
“My legal team,” Harry replies.
Mr Green asks whether he thinks his phone was “consistently hacked” throughout the 15-year period between 1996 and 2011, the time period that makes up his claim against MGN.
“It could have been happening on a daily basis, I simply don’t know,” Harry responds.
Asked if he was aware of any evidence to show this, Harry says: “No, that’s part of the reason I’m here, my lord”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45