Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
H claims that he went along with the press depiction of him being a 'thicko' when he was growing up.

So what's his excuse forr the last 4 years. He's still thick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Bloke who wrote Rooney vs Vardy dramatisation on newsnight

Says Harry has no 'smoking gun' and he could have settled out of court as Vardy could have but didnt and it backfired
It is obvious that he wanted a platform to vent and that is what he did today. It was a whingefest extraordinaire. I am wondering if he thinks that even if he loses, he will walk away without this costing him. Obviously he did not take his personal reputation into account as that is really gone. Does he believe that because he is a royal that he won't have to pay costs? His arrogance yesterday by not showing up was his attempt to show the power of being a royal and not having to abide by the rules like the rest of us plebs. Does he think daddy will pick up the tab? The bank of dad is closed.

Oh and BTW, that need for security has disappeared. I watched him leave court, slip into his SUV and there were no cars front and back when he left. It was just little ol'Harry and a driver. Certainly was not like the circus in NYC of several cars.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

moldwarp

VIP Member
Just catching up on yesterday's court appearance and LOL. Hazbeen got totally bodied by the Mirror's barrister. Honestly a courtroom is not the place to go to work out your emotional and psychological hang-ups. That's what your therapist is for Harry.

I note that Megain is keeping herself well away from this embarrassment.

Harry is like Prince Andrew, he probably thinks yesterday went really well. That's how un self aware he is. For the rest of us 'realms of total speculation' has now joined 'recollections may vary' and 'near catastrophic car chase' as the funniest meme material for yonks!

• Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
It’s clear that Hazza doesn’t understand the difference between hacking voicemails and bugging/listening in to calls and that he can’t fathom that people around/attached to his friends would sell stories on him.

A boy at Eton tells his mum that Hazza is sick she repeats it in public, someone tells the papers and they ring the palace who confirm it.
I'm sure that some of the older Eton kids probably made substantial pocket money phoning in tips to the tabloids - there were rumours that Hazno was a bully to kids he regarded as "beneath" him - so probably an added incentive

• Sick

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
That's Tom Bowers position. I see the headline is: "I never considered legal actions untill I met 'lovely' barrister". Are you fucking kidding me? Thick cunt, does he think these lawyers give a fuck about anything other than money? Geezus ... like taking money from a baby.
I know a couple of solicitors and a barrister. If anyone they are chatting to socially even hints at asking for some sort of advice regarding a legal problem they cut them off in a heartbeat with "Tell you what - ring my office tomorrow and arrange an appointment."

Lawyers give nowt away for nothing.

Reactions: 48

Bastille

Chatty Member
The articles about him from childhood were all negative and the image of him fixed for ever is a thick weak child who cheated to get in. All true, but he was under age. Why was it allowed?
They were NOT all negative he was the most popular royal for a LONG time, if he hadn't cheated it wouldn't have been reported on (quite a big deal by the way shows that the royals were abusing their position so SHOULD have been said out loud) Even his own mum said he was thick, the most reported on woman in the world said those words. Aim your anger at her.
We DO have a right to know if we are being lied to and do you really think he's suffered? because he didn't seem to notice for the first 30 odd years of his life until his wife told him he could get richer and more famous off it. If he hated the press why has he chosen to do this in the most press reliant way? it's because he is JUST like his mum.
Trust me he's not worrying about you or anyone else. Including Caroline Flack and Chelsy

You wanna be sad for unhappy kids try actual kids not grown ass men with millions in the bank

• Heart

Endora

VIP Member
The visual of this detail from Jan Moir's article cracked me up. Harry had to scrounge for his own paperwork.

The courtroom, with its low ceiling and unflattering lighting, was stacked with silks in wigs — at least five, including David Sherborne, Harry’s luxuriantly bouffanted barrister.

All around the room, there were boxes and boxes of evidence, testament to the hours and hours of work and the millions and millions of pounds this case is costing.

In the box, the prince was frequently asked to search out paragraphs in his witness statement, in various legal bundles, on numbered pages of the box files he had to retrieve from the floor.

‘It is like doing a work-out,’ he grumbled. Mr Sherborne had to arrange for a junior lawyer to sit next to him to help navigate the paperwork – something that even Johnny Depp managed to do himself in his London trial.

O the humanity.

• Haha

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒
Not really, Charles doesn't need to pander to Harry, just get on with what he's doing

• Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
So finally he has HARD EVIDENCE

Hard Evidence that points to...

*drumrolls*

SUSPICIOUSNESS!!!

😂 🤡 😂 🤡 😂🤡

1686139275239.png

Oh, God. They are so stupid. I am so done.

• Haha

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
In the meantime whilst Sparry makes a fool of himself William settled out of court with an apology and a donation to charity
Dum de dum
20230607_162923.jpg

• Heart

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
The only evidence that Harry has presented is his need for proper, preferable inpatient, therapy for his paranoid disorder and the need to stop self medicating with drink, drugs, and Meghan/Doria's "woo"

He is not a great advert for Butter.up "therapy"

• Haha

ChipDex

VIP Member
The entire case is built on pulling at the heartstrings.

View attachment 2223526

It was us plebs being misled.

The media used to go along with all the 'Hero Hazza' and 'Cheeky Chappie' crap, and called William 'workshy'. The RRs loved Haz. He used to go drinking with them sometimes, didn't he? No problem with the media then.

I'd say Hazza got plenty of praise.

He used to enjoy that, didn't he? When he was popular and his brother not so much.

Reactions: 47