Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Verfugbar

VIP Member
After Mr Green has dealt with the 33 matters, demonstrating that the information could have been obtained by reading other papers or press releases or talking to people, what the hell is Mr Sherbourne going to do? Try to convince the judge that facts aren’t important, and that the important bit is that Prince Twat had a hurty feelings boo-boo, that no amount of drink, drugs or todger cream could take away?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

LadyMuck

VIP Member
He said yesterday that he feared Eton would throw him out for taking drugs.

Yet didn't seem worried that US might throw him out when he divulged in Waargh his drug use

Reactions: 53

Lotus Flower

what kind of kangaroo court is this? there's no evidence of anything, his lawyers seem to just be sat there counting the billable hours on their watches and the legal strategy seems to have been cooked up by Rachel Zane, you know, from Suits.

am i that stupid to not make any sense of it? or was our collective IQ in West Europe lowered to room temperature by the mere presence of Sicknote Mason? (to paraphrase from Sherlock)
The entire case is Harry saying “they could have hacked me.” That‘s it—that’s the whole case. How was this allowed to proceed?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
This woman on the far left of that sofa thinks Harry should be allowed to be political because he is no longer a working royal.

I’ll remind her that he wanted to be addressed as HRH The Duke of Sussex during this trial.

• Sick

Hannahebee

VIP Member
So, from his own book Harry said he was introduced to Sherborne by Elton, yet today he told a different story and said that he just bumped into him whilst on holiday in France.

• Haha
  • Wow

The Wicked Lady

VIP Member
Thank you for voting for my thread title! It brings the added bonus that Mr WL can no longer say that he has as many thread titles as me and he's not even on Tattle.
Thanks to the suer (verbal gag) who provided the inspiration and thanks to those who posted during the show trial - I've got a lot of reading to do this evening!

• Heart
  • Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I don't! Think he's in for a shock.

Or we are if he does win, after providing no evidence
If he wins this with zero evidence doesn’t that set a precedent for more claims for people to come forward because “the story was suspicious I must have been hacked” with no evidence? If he wins this my faith in the justice system is gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒

• Wow
  • Sick

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
1686131246632.png

1686131280473.png

1686131466312.png

This whole thing is just not on a court level.

Do we think his lawyers are saving information for later? What is happening?

HE IS JUST SO DUMB.

• Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Harry seems to be unable to grasp that some of the women he dated, particularly actresses or people trying to be actresses would actually call the paparazzi.

He really is a thicko.

EDIT:

He also appears to be unable to understand that women, especially in our 20s talk about our boyfriends and exes to friends.

1686138634496.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

SkinnyMalinky

Thank you to everyone keeping us informed about the court case, I really appreciate it as I refuse to watch the news at the moment. Don't have enough room in my head 🤷🏻

I'm glad to see that Harry is still a fanny of the highest stature. I often wonder if he can do up buttons or zips.

• Haha
  • Heart

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
He loved Diana. He is loyal.
He meant no harm it's just that all the press attention at the time went to his head a bit and he got carried away.
All that sister had to do was tell him, "I think you are doing too much talking about Diana. Please stop."
He just needed to be reined in a bit cos he got too excitable. He didnt deserve to have his good name tarnished.
I think it is truly disgusting how that cockwomble has treated Paul Burrell. He was really upset and that showed tonight. Why was Paul even brought into his witness statement in the first place raking over old ground that had already been dealt with by the courts and Paul was cleared of any wrongdoings. I really hope Paul has some steaming hot ☕ on the little shit that he can spill to make him feel better. It’s disgusted me. I like him, not many do I know, but he’s remained true to Hairys mother all these years to get called a two faced shit by that deranged hypocrite. Sooner he fucks back off out of the country the better as far as I’m concerned. Hope he’s massacred by that barrister in the morning.

Last edited:
  • Heart