Harry & Meghan #357 We Are in the Land of Total Speculation... And Delusion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @TheCutiePatootie well done!

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-m...-truth-which-is-nothing-like-the-truth.39607/

In the old thread we discussed Harry's court case against Mirror group Newspapers.
He missed the first day and annoyed the Judge.
He appears to have no evidence that his phone was hacked and expects everyone to just take his word for it.
The Court sketch artist's impression of him appears to be some kind of weird turtle head man.

Meghan is quiet. No Pap walks seen. No pix of photoshopped cakes for Legless Lil's birthday this year.

Eugenie has had a baby. Its got a stupid name just like her last one but nobody cares cos we don't like her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Thanks Chita, and fab title!

Wonder where H is staying tonight? Don't think he will have flown back, unfortunately
---

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What does tomorrow bring? If the claimant has no evidence just suspicions how can this continue? I've known civil cases thrown out before based solely on the claimants version of events/lack of evidence. Admittedly none such high profile but how can this continue with no evidence he was personally hacked?

Reactions: 42
#358- There's hard evidence to suggest an incredible amount of superciliousness...

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think I’ve been hacked. Yesterday I messaged my friend saying Harry should be removed from the line of succession as he’s slaying the government and country in court and by appearing in court. Today it’s in the Mail.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 122
Thank you Chita for starting the thread and recap.

Congratulations TheCutiePatootie on the title.

Woke up to another new thread and hopefully today there is not too much craziness from the dimwit in court, or has H's lawyer had enough already and they are going to the next claimant.
I guess I will find out when I read the last thread.

My brain has recovered after a good night's sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
My earworm for the past few days has been Peter Gabriel!! (I don't remember). Sad to say, I am a prog rocker!!😀 . Give it a listen 🎶 or even read the lyrics. Hazno has been had! Anyways, great banging song!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d seen the “sussexsquad” mentioned on here, and a random post in my feed led me to search “Sussexsquad” on twitter.

WHAT THE duck?!? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Thank you for the new thread and title!

The job offers, mean and disruptive downstairs neighbours potentially moving away, and Sparry being Sparry in court for everyone to see (whatever happens with the verdict, we are too wise to the ways of the world to have too many hopes) ... things are looking brighter this morning 🤞🙏

Now I don't have much hopes that anything will come of the visa case, but all of this must be causing the Gruesomes some stress and upset, that's absolutely delicious 😉

From the last thread:

Thank you for your wishes, @Boston B and @Jusa, and everyone whose messages I missed ♥ - crashed hard after all the stress of the day 😂

Doc was asking if he needs to prescribe me sleeping pills with all the high blood pressure and heart rate and trouble sleeping stuff that's been going on, I told him he won't be able to keep me awake once the stressful bits go away 😂

@terfette, you're tempting me into heading over to Twitter 😂😂
---
I think I’ve been hacked. Yesterday I messaged my friend saying Harry should be removed from the line of succession as he’s slaying the government and country in court and by appearing in court. Today it’s in the Mail.
I'll represent you in court. Not qualified, but I can do a better job than Sparry 😋 let's get that bag! 💲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
There has always been the question if he knows how to read.
Tbf, mastering the art of the comma is quite tricky. My rule of thumb is only ever use them when you absolutely have to. Less is more. Let's not even get onto the semi-colon; I digress. 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Thank you for the new thread and very apt title peeps.

Can some legal expert please explain what Haz will actually need to achieve to win. A Sky lawyer said just one piece, but others say 51%. So what does 51% mean? To my mind it means 16 of the 33 cases, but is that right?

Reactions: 28
Thank you for the new thread and very apt title peeps.

Can some legal expert please explain what Haz will actually need to achieve to win. A Sky lawyer said just one piece, but others say 51%. So what does 51% mean? To my mind it means 16 of the 33 cases, but is that right?
So with criminal cases it’s beyond reasonable doubt and that kind of has a bearing here but essentially he just needs someone to believe 50% of what he’s alleging. The reason he’s gone for a group action is that someone somewhere may have enough proof to tip the scales to 50%.
---
Thanks Chita, and fab title!

Wonder where H is staying tonight? Don't think he will have flown back, unfortunately
---
Cor. Big Willy has super strong saint Di vibes in this pic!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry if this has been asked already but how does this case work? Is Harry’s a win or lose case or is it a collective from all the people suing? So it wouldn’t really matter what the judge thinks of Harry if the next person has proof of hacking, they’ll all win?

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.