Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thanks Cass and Wicked Lady!

i really can't make heads or arse of this case. i feel i'm in something Eugen Ionesco came up with while hunting Snarks while high on Garmonbozia (Twin Peaks, in case you're as lost as i am).
curious if tomorrow will make any sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thanks @The Wicked Lady and @Cassandra333

He's using this as a platform to air his grievances and settle scores. It was totally guaranteed that he'll use this to avenge his mother, and I don't think old hacking of any description is what this is mainly about. Even if he's not able to pin any hacking incident onto a particular person (which it looks like he won't) he'll get his message across, and this is his mission. He's not against eavesdropping, deceit and spying in itself as he and the Ho are past masters at it, but his David and Goliath act isn't a crusade against the press but vengeance for everything especially his mother.

Thanks to everyone who's provided the Court running commentary.
I'm catching up with the last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Thank you Cass for the new thread 😊👏👏👏 and The Wicked Lady for yet another brilliant thread title 👏👏👏😊
Am wondering where Harry has been staying since he landed does anyone know if any of the royal residences are being used ?
If he is what a bloody cheek 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you for the lovely new thread, @Cassandra333 ♥

Thank you for voting for my thread title! It brings the added bonus that Mr WL can no longer say that he has as many thread titles as me and he's not even on Tattle.
Thanks to the suer (verbal gag) who provided the inspiration and thanks to those who posted during the show trial - I've got a lot of reading to do this evening!
Loved it! ♥😂

Your use of the word 'suer' tripped me up though, because in Hindi 'suar' is a pig, and the word is usually used in a derogatory manner (dirty/mannerless pig). There's a joke in a film about homonyms suar/sewer 🤭

Perfectly apt for Bristle Head! 👌

*Accusing the government of being too “scared” of the press, he said: “Our country is judged globally by the state of our press and our government – both of which I believe are at rock bottom.”

Harry said: “Democracy fails when your press fails to scrutinise and hold the government accountable, and instead choose to get into bed with them so they can ensure the status quo.”*

Our country is judged on our press? I’m pretty sure is one of the biggest global news outlets which is highly respected throughout the world? And yes, our government leaves a lot to be desired, but on a global stage? I’d rather have it than say, Russias government, or North Korea’s, or a dozen other dictatorships or corrupt rulers. For someone SO privileged, he is so bleeping short-sighted about the world.
I was going to say this in the last thread when this came up, but fell asleep. Sparry is quite welcome (actually, he isn't, but needs must) to visit my side of the world and see what's going on. And still I won't say that we are at rock bottom. Pretty sure the UK is ina much better position than us.

This is just an entitled grown man throwing a tantrum about not getting his way (even though he's gotten away with a lot).

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒
Not really, Charles doesn't need to pander to Harry, just get on with what he's doing

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Sorry if this has been posted before but here is a timeline from today's court case.

Reactions: 30
Thanks @The Wicked Lady and @Cassandra333

He's using this as a platform to air his grievances and settle scores. It was totally guaranteed that he'll use this to avenge his mother, and I don't think old hacking of any description is what this is mainly about. Even if he's not able to pin any hacking incident onto a particular person (which it looks like he won't) he'll get his message across, and this is his mission. He's not against eavesdropping, deceit and spying in itself as he and the Ho are past masters at it, but his David and Goliath act isn't a crusade against the press but vengeance for everything especially his mother.

Thanks to everyone who's provided the Court running commentary.
I'm catching up with the last thread.
If that’s his agenda he’s failing spectacularly so far and making a total tit of himself. The general consensus from me so far is he’s wasted his air miles!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒
Probably took the same approach to parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m convinced also that the flatpack story is about to leak. It’s so conspicuous that none from the firm wished Pwincess No legs a Happy Birthday, no photos released, once again and nothing coming out of Monteshitshow. Him petulantly asking the judge if the bar on talking included him FaceTiming his kids. Wish the judge had responded ‘what kids’.
I don't understand why they have gone suddenly very secretive when it comes to Archie and Lili because before they always shared a photo of them on their birthday and at Christmas, however, it does seem very strange that we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the 2021 Christmas Card and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why isn't he bleeping well working HERE?
Because he’s the King? He can do what he likes I’m presuming. He is actually on a planned break in Romania where he has a home and goes every year on a solo walking holiday but was pictured today meeting some children at an event or visit. Well that’s what we’re told anyway.

Reactions: 46
Your use of the word 'suer' tripped me up though, because in Hindi 'suar' is a pig, and the word is usually used in a derogatory manner (dirty/mannerless pig). There's a joke in a film about homonyms suar/sewer 🤭

Perfectly apt for Bristle Head! 👌
If the cap fits!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Another great title

With regard KC not being here, he is 75 and getting way too old to be dealing with such a wearisome petulant man child and I don’t blame him for being out of the country

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I'm still mad about him saying the UK press and the government are rock bottom. It's not for him to spout off about things that are nothing to do with him.

He rants on about how evil the press are with their reporting yet forgets about his evil lies about conning the world about his catastrophic car chase.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
I don't understand why they have gone suddenly very secretive when it comes to Archie and Lili because before they always shared a photo of them on their birthday and at Christmas, however, it does seem very strange that we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the 2021 Christmas Card and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.
They are suffering from wood worm 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm still mad about him saying the UK press and the government are rock bottom. It's not for him to spout off about things that are nothing to do with him.

He rants on about how evil the press are with their reporting yet forgets about his evil lies about conning the world about his catastrophic car chase.
And his non existent kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm not annoyed as I think it's perhaps the only way to avoid H&M pretending that some type of friendly encounter took place with KC is to very publically be abroad of his own choosing.

No-one would believe that H will have a chat with William whilst in the UK.

So by KC not being here, Harold can't pretend he had any royal catch-up with KC/RF and returns back to US with no royal fairy dust on his shoulders, just the usual ginger dandruff/white powder stains on his collars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Am I a bad tattle if I can't bring myself to watch Dan Wooten at 9.? I just think it's going to be too much of a cringe fest. Not just the harry side, but also the whole 'creating the court room and hiring an actor to play harry'.
So I think I'll give it a miss. Should probably get off to bed anyway. It's been a bit of a manic day, hasn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.