Harry & Meghan #356 I swear to tell MY truth, MY whole truth, which is nothing like THE truth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mogg on GB news now talking to Michael Cole says H comment of blood stained fingers of press, is such an odd comment.
(I think she would've written that or told him to say it)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Right, so let me get this straight…Sparold is only playing at being thick, because someone ‘cast him in the role’ of thicko…? Have I got that right? So he’s actually really smart, and deliberately failed his exams to fit into his assigned role? I tell you what, he’s a much better actor than the ILBW, that’s for sure. And presumably he’s only acting like an entitled bleep because he’s been cast in that role too…?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Am I a bad tattle if I can't bring myself to watch Dan Wooten at 9.? I just think it's going to be too much of a cringe fest. Not just the harry side, but also the whole 'creating the court room and hiring an actor to play harry'.
So I think I'll give it a miss. Should probably get off to bed anyway. It's been a bit of a manic day, hasn't it?
I saw the promo for this earlier and did burst out laughing at the ginger impressionist pretending to be Harold in a Court style setting - so am planning to watch and still having a snigger at how daft it might be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thank you to everyone keeping us informed about the court case, I really appreciate it as I refuse to watch the news at the moment. Don't have enough room in my head 🤷🏻

I'm glad to see that Harry is still a fanny of the highest stature. I often wonder if he can do up buttons or zips.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Am I a bad tattle if I can't bring myself to watch Dan Wooten at 9.? I just think it's going to be too much of a cringe fest. Not just the harry side, but also the whole 'creating the court room and hiring an actor to play harry'.
So I think I'll give it a miss. Should probably get off to bed anyway. It's been a bit of a manic day, hasn't it?
I’ll watch it for you Cassie. Get some rest ready for Episode 2 tomorrow. Night night x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thank you for the lovely new thread, @Cassandra333 ♥

Loved it! ♥😂

Your use of the word 'suer' tripped me up though, because in Hindi 'suar' is a pig, and the word is usually used in a derogatory manner (dirty/mannerless pig). There's a joke in a film about homonyms suar/sewer 🤭

Perfectly apt for Bristle Head! 👌

I was going to say this in the last thread when this came up, but fell asleep. Sparry is quite welcome (actually, he isn't, but needs must) to visit my side of the world and see what's going on. And still I won't say that we are at rock bottom. Pretty sure the UK is ina much better position than us.

This is just an entitled grown man throwing a tantrum about not getting his way (even though he's gotten away with a lot).
Yes about 'suar'! You weren't tripped up - you spotted it.
If anyone has ever read 'The Pursuit of Love' by Nancy Mitford they will be familiar with Uncle Matthew referring to his daughter's male friends as 'sewers'. He was based on Mitford's father, Lord Redesdale, who did the same. They were known collectively as the 'Swinbrook Sewers' named after the Mitford's home. I've read that Lord Redesdale wasn't actually saying 'sewer' but calling the young men 'pigs' in Hindi.
I was thinking of this when I described Harold as a suer.
Great minds think alike again @ChaoticArtist :m

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I saw the promo for this earlier and did burst out laughing at the ginger impressionist pretending to be Harold in a Court style setting - so am planning to watch and still having a snigger at how daft it might be.
I'm watching too. Especially as Paul Burrell will respond to Hs comment that he was a 2 faced tit lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Also, who is leaving these long, detailed messages on anyone's phone? I seriously don't think I've ever left more than the most basic info (pick up kid x at y time or get z when you go to the store). Idiot Prince thinks people leave complete conversations on the phone like in the movies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thank you to everyone keeping us informed about the court case, I really appreciate it as I refuse to watch the news at the moment. Don't have enough room in my head 🤷🏻

I'm glad to see that Harry is still a fanny of the highest stature. I often wonder if he can do up buttons or zips.
I feel a bit like that. I've had enough because of all the Schofield coverage last week.
I'm still full.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Of course he can’t. He hasn’t mastered the art of shoelaces either. Why would he, those things are for the valet to concern himself with. Once an entitled arse, always an entitled arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Mogg on GB news now talking to Michael Cole says H comment of blood stained fingers of press, is such an odd comment.
(I think she would've written that or told him to say it)
Maybe the press see him as a chess piece. You know, just like how apache helicopter pilots see the taliban :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I don't understand why they have gone suddenly very secretive when it comes to Archie and Lili because before they always shared a photo of them on their birthday and at Christmas, however, it does seem very strange that we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the 2021 Christmas Card and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.
They don't want anybody looking too closely into the alleged children, it's only going to get harder to dupe the public as the kids get older

Reactions: 34
They don't want anybody looking too closely into the alleged children, only going to get harder to dupe the public as the kids get older
I think it's because the alleged children look nothing like the children we have seen in previous photos/videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone else slightly annoyed/disappointed in Charles? Running away and hiding from all this. I would like to have seen him cut a ribbon or plant a tree or something. You know, send a 'keep calm and carry on' ... 'business as usual' message. He's so weak. 😒
I think it's a brilliant move! It might seem callous but remaining in the UK and not seeing Aitch may look worse? They'll try spin it to their advantage regardless of what the BRF does. Might as well send the message "we're staying out of this until he comes to his senses." He's middle aged, they can't force him into rehab.
KCIII must be hurting; if we're suss about the Invisible Kids he may be. There are lots of other reasons to be disappointed in his weaknesses & I love the When Dracula Is More Draining perspective. Any reason to take the piss w/ memes. 🤭😘

Reactions: 35
House in Habit’s red flag filter has had another round of verification, and yep…. definitely working.
37B38232-2090-4624-8CC4-066AE11D638B.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.