Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Cant remember who said they didnt have an issue with him doing drugs because lots of people do. I DO have an issue with it, simply because Hazno sets himself up as an advocate for mental health, and by saying he does drugs could potentially make it more acceptable for others who then may end up with a problem (which he clearly has). No hall pass on that one for me.
I agree, and I have an issue with it as he is still a Counsellor of State and in the line of succession unfortunately.
If the preceding 4 heirs were incapacitated, he could take over royal affairs. And worse, if God forbid anything happened to the 4, he would be King. A druggie, psycho King

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Still wading through the last thread, but I can't see that this case is about hacking unless there's more to come.
More like media intrusion, as it seems that Harold was reported on constantly from very young. An easy target. Broken thumb, bad back, smoking weed, failure all round, on and on, mummy in tears, the butt of jokes about his brains and parentage. Certainly after Diana's death he couldn't cope and it got worse, KC preoccupied with Camilla PR and Harold a loose cannon child growing into a loose cannon man.
William was made of different stuff and dealt with it differently.
The press shouldn't have been allowed to write these articles about the boys, they were under-age, unprotected and their mother had died, and everything they did was reported upon, commented on and Harold often ridiculed. A strict embargo should have been put in place - and it could easily have been done - but instead it was a free-for-all in a toxic PR war before Diana died and went on for years after she died.
Even on the first day of this Court farce, things make a lot more sense than they did yesterday. Harold was a damaged child and though the family probably did their best it didn't do the job. He's now turned into a thoroughly nasty man made worse by drugs and met the worst possible woman. Plus he's very fragile. This case isn't about hacking or press intrusion, he wants revenge for 30 years of insults and intrusion, some of which are documented here in a way I've never seen before and who knows what's to come.
His privileged lifestyle has nothing to do with it, and William's emergence as a serious senior figure has been the last straw.
Not excusing him at all, just saying I think I can see why we are here today.
I understand your view but that's perilously close to suppressing free speech. The press frequently writes about Suri Cruise/Kardashian kids/other royal kids worldwide. Why is this any different? 🤔 That's why you don't air your dirty linen in public; start talking and you're just giving the press a story and lining their pockets. The twat has no common sense and his gross privilege blinds him.✌

• Heart

TheMiceInTheShed

VIP Member
What a fucking sad case he is. I'd pity him if he wasn't such a prize, nasty cunt.
Indeed.

In the past I've found myself thinking how I would feel if I was the subject of the vitriol poured onto Harry and Meg and thought, "This is awful! It really should stop." and then the pair of them do something (else) which is so appalling, so self-serving, so breathtakingly arrogant and entitled, so VILE that I think "Bugger this! Get them. GET THEM NOW!!!"

My pity never lasts any more than it does for Jack "Crumbly Teeth" Monroe.

They are hated because they are hateful - simple as that.

Mancunian

VIP Member
BIB

There are no words, are there? Do we have a 'facepalm' emoji?

He's come to court with no concrete evidence???????

Is he expecting the Judge to magically produce the evidence out of a hat, or something?

Does he know that if you're a plaintiff, you're expected to come to court with a bit more than 'suspicions' and 'may haves' and 'I don't knows'?
He's just so used to being fawned over, surrounded by yes men (or men in grey who cover up for him), and never challenged. Welcome to the real world, knobhead !

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Probably not going to be popular here 😬 but I’ve just read the DM item about Harry bumping into the barrister on holiday. I starting to feel sorry for him - he seems totally stitched up!
He sleepwalked into a set-up by the sound of it. Dumbass fuckwit. No sympathy from me.

• Heart

Spring2020

Chatty Member
how many people have lost their jobs or have been deplatformed or doxxed because of they dared to disbelieve MM? I still can't believe they got away with so much. The lack of accountability has given them the confidence to pursue bigger fish yet it's poor YW and all those YouTubers who were affected that I feel for the most.

• Heart

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I’m convinced also that the flatpack story is about to leak. It’s so conspicuous that none from the firm wished Pwincess No legs a Happy Birthday, no photos released, once again and nothing coming out of Monteshitshow. Him petulantly asking the judge if the bar on talking included him FaceTiming his kids. Wish the judge had responded ‘what kids’.
I don't understand why they have gone suddenly very secretive when it comes to Archie and Lili because before they always shared a photo of them on their birthday and at Christmas, however, it does seem very strange that we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the 2021 Christmas Card and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.

• Wow
  • Heart

Carpediem69

VIP Member
I don't understand why they have gone suddenly very secretive when it comes to Archie and Lili because before they always shared a photo of them on their birthday and at Christmas, however, it does seem very strange that we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the 2021 Christmas Card and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.
They are suffering from wood worm 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Shushex

VIP Member
what kind of kangaroo court is this? there's no evidence of anything, his lawyers seem to just be sat there counting the billable hours on their watches and the legal strategy seems to have been cooked up by Rachel Zane, you know, from Suits.

am i that stupid to not make any sense of it? or was our collective IQ in West Europe lowered to room temperature by the mere presence of Sicknote Mason? (to paraphrase from Sherlock)

• Haha

Lenniel

The thing is the Mirror have admitted hacking phones (which will probably count against them) in the past so Hazza could just have taken the money offered and run.
But this “having his day in court” feels like he’s seen the number of times PPOW phones were hacked compared to him and he wants to prove the press were just as interested in him when they weren’t. The relationship between the future king and any potential queen is far more interesting than the spare getting drunk again, however sometimes you need a royal story so Hazza gets trotted out.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I agree Harry is a victim. But it's not the press it's his coercively controlling wife. He needs to face the truth and stop trying to save face

It's almost like he needs an ounce of "proof" to convince himself Markle is right and the world is wrong
He's no victim. Has always been rotten, it was just covered up. JMO

• Heart

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Oh no! Not Nina Myskow! 🤡
---
I’d laugh if it was Chelsy Davy tipping off the press the whole time.
A60F7B8C-0004-4725-941D-AE7AE5781D38.gif

• Haha
  • Wow