Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlassesReading

As much as I can’t stand the idea of H being back here I have heard from someone with a connection to people in the know that it might (taps nose) be a def serious possibility …. Nothing much in press about it ever so wonder if serious but I wouldn’t expect this person to say it without it being serious consideration.

I cannot bear the idea as it would actually be a get out of jail card for him to whinge that his American dream was stolen away from him because he had to take drugs because everyone in the U.K. thought he was thick.

Good point on GB News is that H was actually popular during all this time - I have always disliked him and put that down to having a sibling with those simmering resentments so recognised those black looks and attention seeking behaviour and his general demeanour for a long time. Didn’t watch the wedding because of Harry not M.

Reactions: 40

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Not entirely sure what the hell is happening now but here we are

Shall I rewrite this in English? (Years of understanding small children's writing comes in handy at times!)

He is angry and referring to Harry's Witness statement of 16th Dec 2022. It proves that the legal team did absolutely no research into the invoice, and have lied. Then he questions whether it was actually illegal information gathering. They set up a meeting with a man who was planning to steal Harry's DNA, Then they took that information straight to Prince Charles's private secretary, to tell him someone was out there plotting to steal Henrys DNA. This information was then used to stop anyone from stealing Hs DNA, The result was that they got an official thank you from Clarence House and from H himself.

I would assume a version of this story was then used by the Mirror to write an article!

This illustrates to me, the confusion over the whole sorry mess of press intrusion.
Burrows is known as a shady private investigator, but in this case, he has averted an even worse story or even worse press intrusion from getting out.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
GBNews - Michael Cole talking to Patrick Christys -
interesting that Harold commenced this action shortly after:
Harold had married MM
meeting barrister Sherbourne on holiday

I have thought all along that this is an attempt by MM to shut any negative press down (that they have largely created themselves) and to get revenge on certain people who have called them out plus another opportunity to further malign KC & PoW :mad:
The harkles are on a mission to destroy Piers Morgan as he won't give up mocking them.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Me and my boyfriend always say “hmm suspicious“ to each other when things are going too well, obviously joking but I’m definitely using “hard evidence of suspiciousness” from now on. That’s so funny and definitely could have come from Monty Python. What a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The judge isn't happy that the session went on for longer than it should have done.
Judge weary with lawyer as he criticises 'ridiculous' timetabling issues
That brings an end to today's session.
David Sherborne indicates he is likely to be questioning Jane Kerr for an hour and a half longer - though she has an appointment to make part way through the morning.
She was not due to be giving evidence tomorrow - so it appears the court has overrun.
Mr Justice Fancourt sounds weary as he tells Mr Sherborne he is "running out of patience" with "timetabling issues".
"We seem to run into a problem every day," he comments, adding that it's "ridiculous".
It's agreed that tomorrow's session will start at the earlier time of 10am in a bid to keep everything on track.

Last edited:
  • Haha

SkinnyMalinky

I've come to park my fat arse here because I'm going to get myself into trouble on Instagram. Piers has put a post up and I'm having a go at all the eejits. I know I need stuck with a thousand needles for being on Piers page but eejits annoy me sticking up for that petty lipped Ponce of a ginger twat headed arsehole of a boy!

I'll just sit here quietly.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
If he hadn't behaved so horribly towards his dying grandparents and to his family, I would almost feel sorry for him. But I don't.

Each update I read here I seriously wonder yet again what the heck was he thinking.
Are his legal team just there for the 💷💷💷💷!

And what the hell is all of this costing others (I am not concerned about him) 😡 - such a tremendous waste of time and money.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
Mr Green asks whether he thinks his phone was “consistently hacked” throughout the 15-year period between 1996 and 2011, the time period that makes up his claim against MGN.
“It could have been happening on a daily basis, I simply don’t know,” Harry responds.
Asked if he was aware of any evidence to show this, Harry says: “No, that’s part of the reason I’m here, my lord”.
🤣🤣🤣 I'm dying here. Absolute cockwomble.

• Haha

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
😆 He thinks it said Hooray! Harry Dumped, not 'Hooray Harry' dumped, what an imbecile.
He clearly doesn't understand subtext or the whole Hooray Henry/Sloan ranger figures of speech.

What does the term Hooray Henry mean?
/ˌhuːreɪ ˈhenri/ (plural Hooray Henrys, Hooray Henries) (British English, informal, disapproving) a young upper-class man who enjoys himself in a loud and silly way.

• Haha

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Thank you for all the updates you lovely people. I'm trying to get caught up on my lunch break.

Still no actual proof I see. Watching him go into court, he doesn't seem that bothered by all the press.

I think he wanted his own Johnny Depp moment.

Unfortunately, it hasn't worked out that way.

• Haha