Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
The barrister, Steven Barrett, talking to Patrick says the Judge is a Chancery Judge. They are all very bright and razor sharp and will not fall for any emotion

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ChipDex

VIP Member
Suspicious?

He does realise there's a newspaper based just down the road from KP, doesn't he? At the time their offices were home to both the Mail and the Evening Standard.

The office his Missus apparently paraded up and down in front of until they took pity on her and sent out a photographer.

Journos and photographers will be in and out of that building all day, and see stuff on Ken High St.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I'm totally against phone hacking of any sort to anybody, rich or poor.

But if the people in MGM are innocent, and so far, H has offered no evidence, I wonder how they feel to be accused of it and possibly facing a jail term. Does H think of that. The privileged prick

• Heart

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
So finally he has HARD EVIDENCE

Hard Evidence that points to...

*drumrolls*

SUSPICIOUSNESS!!!

😂 🤡 😂 🤡 😂🤡

View attachment 2223316

Oh, God. They are so stupid. I am so done.
So the articles that he never read nor was exposed to, made him feel he his privacy was intruded on since birth and made him play into the stereotypes that were being printed about him. But he only saw the articles a couple of years ago after he bumped into his lawyer in France in 2018 (by the way Sherborne was only brought on as their lawyer in Meggsy’s People case after their original lawyer was fired). When was that - 2020/21? More rubbish!

HOW?!!!! has this gone to court??

• Haha

Thalia

VIP Member
Mogg on GB news now talking to Michael Cole says H comment of blood stained fingers of press, is such an odd comment.
(I think she would've written that or told him to say it)
Maybe the press see him as a chess piece. You know, just like how apache helicopter pilots see the taliban :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bobble22

VIP Member
Paul won't want to go through the courts again so Harry will get away with defaming him.

My friend used to work with Paul's brother. They often went to stay with Paul.
When Paul was accused, it was the Spencers who accused him.
One of Diana's sisters was executor of her will. Can't remember which one, sorry but I do remember the details.

In addition to the actual Wiil, there was a letter of intent from Diana indicating which items she wanted her Godchildren to have.
The sister decided that those items should not be given and she ignored Diana's wishes by giving the godchildren something else instead.
The sister was being bullish and taking stuff she thought Diana's "blood family" should now be custodians of.

Paul was horrified by this because he knew Diana so well and he knew what bits Diana wanted "her boys" to have.
When the sister didnt give the godchildren the keepsakes Diana had intended, he decided to move stuff that he knew Diana wanted William and Harry to have so that the sister couldnt take them Into Spencer controlled storage.
He took them for safe keeping while the sister was going through Diana's stuff like a tornado.
He then intended to give the stuff to the boys but never got chance because of what happened next.
Another member of the Royal household staff had taken some of Diana's stuff without permission - if I remember correctly, a painting was one of them. It appeared somewhere in the USA for sale.
The Spencer sister wrongly assumed Burrell had stolen it and was trying to sell it.
So she instigated the police inquiry and legal action against Burrell.
We know what happened next. He never got chance to give the stuff to "the boys." It was removed from his home and he was accused of stealing it with the intent to sell it for personal gain.

I know a lot of people hate the guy but he LOVED Diana and will never betray her.

Yes he got a bit carried away talking to the press after she died but he was caught up in that WEIRD bubble we were all in. It was a very strange atmosphere and we were all acting as if under some kind of spell.
He was affected by that craziness as were thousands of people.

Sadly now, he has been defamed AGAIN. This time by Harry who knows Paul will not want to go to court and drag all of that awfulness up again.

Just when you think Harry is the shittiest shit there could ever be, he goes and does something even more shit.

It's high time he got his come uppance.
Come ON court case - humiliate him and rule against him.
Come ON USA officials - slap him with a tax bill for a shit ton of money then deport him.

It's time he was taught a lesson.
Thanks for that Chita I didn't know any of that. I don't like or dislike Paul Burrell but I agree with him entirely that he has been defamed in court over something he has been found not guilty of, Harry should be careful one day he might find someone who does want to fight back, but I think PB is unwell isn't he? A court case is the last thing he needs I expect.

• Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I can't understand why H didn't bother turning up for Court on Monday as per the Judges instruction. He said it was to attend Lidl's birthday. But he didn't bother attending Aldi's 3rd birthday instead chose to play polo

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Something was bugging me about the witness statement this lawsuit was filed in 2019 so at that point in time Charles wasn’t King yet so why is he King Charles in the witness statement.

He would have been allowed to amend it.

This is possibly why it says, HRH King Charles. Instead of His Majesty. They probably did find (Prince of Wales) and replace (King Charles) and forgot the styling.

I hate to say he’s right about anything but he is correct there is a difference such as if someone famous dresses their dog up in a tutu and the dog bites someone. Reporting that the dog bit someone is in the publics interest the fact that the dog was wearing a tutu would probably be what interests the public😎😎

But in this case, he is wrong because the 2nd in line to the throne doing drugs and not getting charged for anything while youth in poor communities get sent to prison for petty crimes is of public interest.

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
Hang about, Hazno is reading these headlines now but can't remember reading them then so how did it upset him back then, I'm confused. I think the wife has set him on this course like others have said.

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I believe the whole relationship he has told her little bits of things/events/feelings etc that she has then blown up into massive dramas convincing him he has been hard done by and punished as the spare and he now needs to fight back (while she sits safely at home away from all the hassle providing no support).
And if that's not how it's happened at the very least she hasn't helped him or supported him to get over or work past all his humiliations and insecurities. He has soo much in his life now why isn't he just moving forward. She won't let him. Everything I read in SPARE sounded to me like it was written by a woman, he provided facts and she embellished them.
Absolutely.
They were and are the worst possible match for each other.
She helped him along a road he had established for himself - a whiny, hard done by victim.

I also believe that if you loved someone you would say, are you suuuuuuuure about writing all of this? Apart from the pettiness of a lot of it - the recklessness of some of it, and the seriously weird stuff about his 'todger' and Mummy's cream. 🤢

Now he still might not have listened, of course. I can well imagine her encouraging him to make an absolute fool of himself with this case too. Not that he needs much encouragement indeed.

If nothing else, this court case is showing what the grey suits and the royal family were dealing with all those years.

UsedWeddingDress

Chatty Member
Probably not going to be popular here 😬 but I’ve just read the DM item about Harry bumping into the barrister on holiday. I starting to feel sorry for him - he seems totally stitched up!
Totally agree with you. He's being taken advantage of, he has sleazy barristers and a sleazy wife all bending his ear while he is surrounded by all his wee celeb mates egging him on. He's dumb as a brick not to see it.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Rafe says H has been allowed to tell 'his' truth for so long as the RF could never speak out or wtte. He is a professional victim.
H is a terrible historian. He said in his book that he was told by a housemaster in school when the Queen Mother died, but he was actually skiing with his father and brother

• Wow

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He has just admitted that he gave the injury quotes.
Duke agrees he gave injury quotes
Mr Green points out that the article quotes Harry talking about his injury and his disappointment that he couldn’t march.
“This gave detailed information about the condition of your knee, didn’t it…and it also included quotes from you, didn’t it?” Mr Green asks.
Prince Harry agrees to both points.
“That’s in reference to while I was at Sandhurst and the distrust I ended up having with the medical staff as a result of this,” Harry adds.

• Haha