Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
with all the media mentions & speculation re Aldi & Lidl (which they must have seen through trawling) & given their propensity to litigate - why haven't they sued?? why haven't they negated the suspicions by posting up to date pics?? very puzzling.
It does make you question why they haven't posted any up to date pictures of either children as we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the Christmas Card in 2021 and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.

Reactions: 20
Piers should release a statement and say he's aware of the comments made by Prince Harry but as he isn't woke, he'll take it on the chin....
Within that statement he should then clearly point out all the breaches of privacy from Prince Hypocrisy and all the lies along with proof of how they are lies Prince Hypocrisy and Megain have told.... It's perfect timing to get it out there in black and white... Timing Prince Hypocrisy has given him on his crusade, that is appears to be driven by Megain....

She has game plan and Prince Hypocrisy is a fundamental part of that (IMO).
Ha ha Piers said he looks forward to reading it in his next book 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He's now admitted it's his mission in life to suppress free speech! twit! 🤭🤣
Screenshot_20230606_110409_Samsung Internet.jpg

Good luck fuckchop!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The one job Harry has been taking seriously is the deal with Aspen institute. He is on a campaign of censorship. He is firmly in their hands and appears to have sold his soul
He is the enemy of free speech.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
why would he be discussing a court case with a just turned 2 year old?!
So that the ILBW can listen in and get the details without having been spoken to directly; thus fulfilling the do not discuss part of the instruction🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It does make you question why they haven't posted any up to date pictures of either children as we haven't seen a picture of Archie since the Christmas Card in 2021 and we haven't seen a picture of Lili since her birthday last year.
Its very strange.
I fully expected a christening portrait of all of them.
They're apparently thriving and living their best life (how i detest that phrase) so why not show that? They have after all got BRITISH royal family titles!

Reactions: 18
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
Bookworm is fed up of Harold being allowed to bring the country into disrepute, and fed up of KC the coward who should have met Harold. KC is the boss.
According to Neil Sean Camilla arranged for Harold to stay in BP when visiting Britain, but not so says B/W. KC offered Harold a suite of rooms in BP when evicted from Frogmore Cottage. BP has 52 bedrooms and 78 bathrooms.
Neil Sean also says that Camilla has issued an open invitation to Harold to sit down and talk to her. Not so, says Bookworm. Camilla's health isn't too great and KC would not allow this.
Bookworm believes Harold's case will fail as he can't prove that the people he's accusing are guilty of the deeds he's accusing them of. It is not clear who was intercepting Harold's messages, and some hacking stories date back nearly 20 years.
If Harold is found to be lying on any of the 33 hacks he'll be in trouble.
He's not off to a good start, and BookWorm thinks he'll walk away damaged and in debt.

Reactions: 18
Its very strange.
I fully expected a christening portrait of all of them.
They're apparently thriving and living their best life (how i detest that phrase) so why not show that? They have after all got BRITISH royal family titles!
I honestly think no christening took place because if it had a picture would have been shared on the day IMO. The fact that they have ignored Archie's 3rd and 4th birthday and now Lili's 2nd birthday makes me think that something has happened behind the scenes because why have they suddenly gone from sharing pictures of them on their birthday or Christmas to not sharing anything.

Reactions: 19
I am shaking my head so much reading this piffle 🫨 It’s not even amusing at this point, it’s excruciating. How can anybody be this dense and still function?

Reactions: 22
I am shaking my head so much reading this piffle 🫨 It’s not even amusing at this point, it’s excruciating. How can anybody be this dense and still function?
More to the point how does he keep getting away with it?
Why does nobody put a stop to his nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
^^ Because the 'Mummy' card still works on many people, the 'Racism' card's still got some mileage, and nobody's ever reined him in properly. TLQ and KC3 didn't really manage him effectively, and although William probably would, he doesn't have much authority to do what really needs to be done.

We'll probably see this week's LP, and find out KC3's named him as a CoS again, as he's conveniently in the UK. Like with the Germany trip back in March.

Do not sign up people go to @Blue Cross Ukraine Welfare Pet Fund. Don't give Arswell your personal details.
Thanks for that link.

No way would I donate via anything Harkle-related.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Which is the ‘civil’ petard (or gibbet) that hoisted Andrew & how the large $ settlement could be made without prejudice/admission of guilt. The money was paid to close the matter/case as is often the purpose of civil cases.

The civil proceedings are about damage to property, reputation & feelies, not criminal charges.

So a litigant may win a civil case on the balance of probabilities & may be awarded damages to the smallest coin, i.e. a single penny.

Hazza waging his own crusade against the UK press, wanging his sword of rightiousness (Aitken anyone?) across the wastes of Fleet Street, may have a point buuuuut he is too little late too late to this party. Many cases & fundamental issues have been addressed.

Seems that it has not occurred to H&M that the US tabloid press is just as feral as Ye Olde Fleete Street, & there is no royal rota or BP to apply any form of self restraint on the press packs.
and we have that pesky little thing he considers bonkers The first amendment 🤣😎😎😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.