Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The gist of a lot of what he had to say was blaming others for his own mistakes and misbehavior. He is too stupid to see what he is saying about himself. He will go down in history as an entitled whinger who could never take responsibility for his own life.
Private schooling seems to breed this false sense of entitlement. I know that is inverted snobbery. I once lived with a girl who's brother went to private school and he came to live with us for the holidays whist working to earn money for uni, and he went into our flatmates bedroom when she wasn't there to use her floor length mirror and just left all his discarded clothes on her bed. I was livid. When I spoke to the sister about it, she lamely said 'Well he went to private school, and they are all used to sharing'.
This guy didn't like sharing the responsibility of the bills and London rent. He pleading poverty saying he needed all his wages to pay for uni. That good will ceased after I walked a few yards behind him out of the tube station, and saw him with bags and bags of designer clothes. Little twit. This is what I'm taking about, and Harry has it so much worse because he is royal, and because he's the second born, so he gets all the privilege, without the responsibility and pressure and it's obviously spoiled him. He is a complete waste of space. He would have been more useful to the Royal Family if they had just used him as a draft excluder.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Somebody somewhere is always willing to leak juicy goss for a ££ or two.

He probably travelled under the same pseudonym each time too. Something like Mr Thicko!!
He'd have used (may still use) a fiendishly clever pseudonym that would have totally obscured his true identity...

Harry Prince

11682651.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dumb Prince in the court
Tra la la la la
There's a dumb prince in the court
Tra la la la la la
Dumb Prince in the court
Tra la la la la
He looks like a numpty he's so dumb
Dumb dumb

Show legal motion
Tra la la la la
Come on show legal motion
Tra la la la la la
Show legal motion
Tra la la la la
He looks like a numpty he's so dumb
Dumb dumb

I LOVE THIS:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Brilliant

Reactions: 9
Before finishing, Mr Fancourt reminded the Duke not to discuss his evidence with anyone, even though it might feel “peculiar” to not share it.
The Duke quipped he “won’t be facetiming” anybody. He will be back in the witness box for 10.30am on Wednesday.
Bet he’ll be summoned to call his wife. she will also be giving him a good grilling about what happened today. He’s not trustworthy, the big liar.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The way he talks about Chelsy, both in spare and today, makes me think he really regrets it not working out. It’s not a normal way to talk about an ex when you are now married with kids with someone else.
He is obsessed with her. It's blatantly obvious she was the (clever) one that got away.

I can only imagine the histrionics back in California, he will pay dearly for these revelations. All money in the bank to MM

Reactions: 25
They are trivial, most of them are stories I had absolutely no interest in, or any awareness of, they would be the typical fish and chip paper story, glanced over and thrown away. I cannot imagine any paper bothering to use any kind of illegal means to get this kind of story, its not really got any value or purpose. Its just a filler.

I thought all of these kinds of stories were briefed from the palace in any case. As part of an attempt to humanise Charles, and make him seem like a normal 'dad' with a difficult ish son. Also to normalise his divorce from Diana, and show that Charles was still head of his family, and involved with his sons. Lets face it, a bit of drug taking is a common rite of passage for loads of teenagers, most indulge for a few years, then leave it behind as they come into adulthood.

i suppose for Hazno, these kinds of stories could have caused him stress and issues, if he ever really bothered to read them? Because if he had bothered to read them, maybe he might have tried to moderate his behaviour a bit better and shown a bit more awareness? Why drop his ex girlfriend in the middle of a busy public high road, if he was so worried about press and public attention?

Maybe Hazno s main issue is or should be, with his childhood and teenage years being used as publicity fodder for his family, for the larger RF publicity machine? Which surely should be a family issue to be discussed privately with his family, and not an issue with the newpapers and media itself?
Exactly this. Spin Doctor Mark Bolland was hired by C after Diana's death to rehabilitate Camilla and her and C's relationship, and William and Harry got caught in the crossfire and were used as fodder when young.
From a Guardian article February 23 (I've cut some out).

"Bolland is described in Valentine Low’s book Courtiers as “clever, charming, manipulative”
Yet the way he seemingly set about his task .....clearly made a deep impression on a then teenaged Harry. From Harry’s narrative, it may be possible to detect some of the seeds of his trenchant loathing of the press and his accusations of Palace collusion with the press to the overzealous methods Bolland is alleged to have employed.

“Bolland’s number one job was to make Camilla more presentable.

The problem was that stories unflattering to other royals were appearing.

And the way they were dealt with caused concern. The Earl of Wessex found himself trounced. And Harry has lamented being spun “right under a bus”.

Critics attributed this partly to Bolland, and claimed he operated on a “Charles good, all other royals bad” basis in his quest to augment the then Prince of Wales.

During the Bolland era there was consternation at Buckingham Palace. People feared leaks. People were saying that bad things were happening and discussing where they were coming from, the Guardian has been told. Everybody was very stressed.

“But he did a great job for Charles. What people – what Harry in particular – call ‘leaking’, well that’s just information. There’s a difference,” said the royal observer."

The remarks about this that Harry made in Spare were true, he and William were used. As @Milliemoo99 says, this should have been dealt with by the family privately, but I remember a Clarence House statement that "it was in the public interest" that details of William's private one-to-one conversation with Cam were leaked. Rubbish.
Of course as you say Harry could have tried to moderate his behaviour, but he went off the rails instead after the death of his mother and stayed off them.
This isn't solely about the press snooping, it's also about Palace spin of the press which has played a large part in this.

Reactions: 16
"The UK is being judged by the state of our British press......"

They are also being judged by our head of state, who you Harry, along with your witch wife, paid for/sponsored saboteurs Bouzy, Sussex Squad, Oprah, Gail and Tyler Perry have done your hardest to undermine and slur.

Go duck yourself hard, Harry, you salty little twit.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Harry& Meghan #356 I don't walk down streets. I walk on water

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Of course he had to mention the children before he left.
I think this may have been a reasonable question from Harold. If you have pretend children and you pretend to Facetime them, then it's no different to repeating the evidence to a Småstad wardrobe from IKEA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Couple of degrees in journalism, and a bleeping bucket load of common sense
Where did she get those degree's? She didn't go to Uni. From a college? I'm just asking because I'm trying to find out. I just think it's a bit rich criticizing a person for getting crap A-level marks when I don't know what her marks were. For a 'journalist' to say that it seems a bit rich.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Twasnt me with the cake.
I've been out all day only just back.
And just carching up on this thread.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Is everybidy a gemini in here apart from me then?
I'm a Sagittarius.
Sagittarius here too! Always hard done by, cos birthday close to Christmas. All you summer babies can bore off! You lot get proper presents instead of doubled up ones.Waaaaaaaaaagggggvhhhhhh!!!!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't the Mirror admit to one of the 33 before trial, surely if it was that cut and dry that 1/33 proved them all then there wouldn't have been a case to argue once they admitted that
It wasn't part of the 33 cases that they have presented. They have admitted to finding the information provided in one of the 140odd articles Henry wanted to be accepted as evidence probably did come from a dubious source. Sorry if this has been answered I'm a while behind. Bloomin real life I've had to wash, clean, cook and pour a gin during today's 'evidence' 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.