Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The UK is being judged by the state of our British press......"

They are also being judged by our head of state, who you Harry, along with your witch wife, paid for/sponsored saboteurs Bouzy, Sussex Squad, Oprah, Gail and Tyler Perry have done your hardest to undermine and slur.

Go duck yourself hard, Harry, you salty little twit.
He certainly got that all wrong. He is the only one being judged. Perhaps the family is being judged for not knocking some sense into his wooden head.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just listening to the report of it on Radio 4. Reporter said he thought Green has actually gone very gentle on him so far, just allowing him to trip himself up 😂 uh oh. Doesn't bode well for tomorrow.

He pointed out MGN's tactic is showing Harry is muddling his hatred of the press as a whole, whilst unable to prove their is any specific blame to be laid at the Mirror's door.
I also think he was very very restrained and the gloves may come off tomorrow (hope so). He’s such an idiot.
also lady C says the children are definitely his? Are they hers though? If not still shouldn’t be in LoS.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Where did she get those degree's? She didn't go to Uni. From a college? I'm just asking because I'm trying to find out. I just think it's a bit rich criticizing a person for getting crap A-level marks when I don't know what her marks were. For a 'journalist' to say that it seems a bit rich.
Durham I believe. She lived near my cousin growing up, very working class
---
Do not sign up people go to @Blue Cross Ukraine Welfare Pet Fund. Don't give Arswell your personal details.
This 100%

Reactions: 20
getting the feeling that is this court case has been brought primarily as a vehicle for ILBW to kick those who have dared (and continue to dare) to call her out & criticise her - the mention of PM in particular. That is the crux. Harold is being used. He is a convenient patsy who has the history to promote a 'pity party' around his early years/relationship with Chelsy - his acting 'being triggered' is not convincing me one bit. If he truly had these feelings then he he would not continue to put himself out in the public eye.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Imagine speaking this way to the judge in court 😳 His ignorance and disrespect are staggering. I’m actually cringing for him 😖😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The one job Harry has been taking seriously is the deal with Aspen institute. He is on a campaign of censorship. He is firmly in their hands and appears to have sold his soul

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Phew. I've caught up.

Did he get a bollocking for not turning up yesterday?

Reactions: 13
I read this out to my boyfriend to get a male perspective and he said it was weird too. He swiftly followed it up by he’s not surprised because Harry is “clearly an idiot”. Ex-girlfriend or girlfriend at the time is a more appropriate way to say it.

I thought he would refer to her as Ms Davey tbh. But he wanted to make it very personal and about him I guess - hence the possessive.

Calling Chelsy my girlfriend, instead of my ex-girlfriend is going to earn him a kicking 😂

Totally! It's such a weird way to address an EX in normal life, let alone in court. Even if he was speaking about the past.

Is all this hate of the media stemming from him losing Chelsy over media intrusion? Seems like he thinks he ended up with Peg because she was the only one who would have him. And Peg is the root of all that is awful in his life right now. The others, especially Chelsy, bailed the moment the press' gaze got too much. Meanwhile, Peg is in a taxi posing for the paparazzi that she called.

Not gonna lie, I would be bitter too, if I were in his shoes.

The way he talks about Chelsy, both in spare and today, makes me think he really regrets it not working out. It’s not a normal way to talk about an ex when you are now married with kids with someone else.

He is obsessed with her. It's blatantly obvious she was the (clever) one that got away.

I can only imagine the histrionics back in California, he will pay dearly for these revelations. All money in the bank to MM

It didn't seem forced with Chelsy. I get why he is bitter.

1686072760486.png
1686072781264.png

No agenda too.

He i so unhappy with his current situation.

Reactions: 32
His children could probably teach him a thing or two!!
Yes, how to hide in a box under the stairs.

See he said he might be Facetiming them tonight ..... get the boxes out Smeg, wouldn't like them to miss details of today's gruelling trial.
FlatPack-truth_blue.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is there a possibility Hazno has mixed up the "kissing disease" with an STD? Lets face it you wouldn't really want the entire world to know about an STD especially at his age and having the Queen as your Granny. Glandular fever was never a taboo thing as far as I am aware. I've never had glandular fever but I am sure one of my cousins did...so memorable that I can't be 100% sure. Not like all the cousins where chatting and calling her a Ho or anything. Haz is a massive drama Queen like.
G;andular fever in teenhood can make you infertile though.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
He certainly got that all wrong. He is the only one being judged. Perhaps the family is being judged for not knocking some sense into his wooden head.
I would like to believe that but if you consider the reaction of Americans when they first left the RF. I was in New York when news broke they were leaving, and the anchors over there were completely dismayed why she was so widely unpopular in the UK and were quite protective of her. Much like Depp getting Heard into a televised court - Meghan exposed her true colours by over exposing herself. Classic narc. Now they are enlightend.

But are the folks in the commonwealth nations who heard what she said and were keen to replace their head of state. I have no issue with them doing so, but NOT off the back of Markle's lies.

Reactions: 18
Yes, how to hide in a box under the stairs.

See he said he might be Facetiming them tonight ..... get the boxes out Smeg, wouldn't like them to miss details of today's gruelling trial.
View attachment 2221657
with all the media mentions & speculation re Aldi & Lidl (which they must have seen through trawling) & given their propensity to litigate - why haven't they sued?? why haven't they negated the suspicions by posting up to date pics?? very puzzling.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.