Harry & Meghan #355 Catherine meets The Crown Prince, while Meghan is stuck with The Clown Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't he have said "my truth, the whole of my truth and nothing but my truth"?

And then obviously been patted on the head, called a good boy and been given his balloon and sticker

Reactions: 34
Harry, you're not just a witness, you're the Plaintiff. You're supposed to know on exactly what grounds you're bringing the case.

This is just 'Waagh: An Audience With Hazbeen', isn't it?

I'm even more gobsmacked at his utter ignorance than usual.

Reactions: 45
Harry is struggling with the soft warm up questions - how it is going to go when the real cross examination starts?
---
His lawyers would have advised him which stories to use (the ones they actually can prove) so why is he starting with one’s that can easily be disproved?
Because there is no case? Harry's "truth" cannot be proved by actual evidence

Reactions: 37
He's going to blow at some point. Nobody has challenged him like this, ever. The soft pedal interviews with his mates haven't prepared him for this. Deluded cockwomble probably been coached by Meghan (who's a lawyer, dontchaknow). Oh, and keep out of politics, Harry. This is not going to go well?

Reactions: 53
Happy Birthday
Your cake is waiting for you I'm the VIP lounge but you'd better hurry up or it will all be eaten

Reactions: 40
This must be tough for a spoilt and over indulged person like him who nobody has ever said no too.
What a shame.

Reactions: 39
Harry is struggling with the soft warm up questions - how it is going to go when the real cross examination starts?
---

Because there is no case? Harry's "truth" cannot be proved by actual evidence

He is about to know exactly what @Nuttynana means when she says "fuck me sideways with a chainsaw"

Reactions: 41
I haven't used voicemail in years, but back when I did, it was just "yeh, can you ring me back please". No details about my whole life.

Reactions: 30
This is honestly embarrassing he doesn't have any evidence at all that suggests he was hacked.

Reactions: 45
Harry & Meghan #356 Today it's Hazno v MGN, soon it might be Hazno v MeGhaN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.